11 replies to this topic

#1 fiveten15093

fiveten15093

D-Y-N-A-S-T-Y!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 11:38 AM

Who will be going to Day of the Rangers this year?

I will be running with about seven friends on the Somali team seeing as I did not register in time for the Rangers.

This will be my third DOTR, and Hell Survivors is my home field. So if anyone has any questions, feel free to ask!

It should turn out to be a blast this year with a Living Legends-esque play time.

Saturday: 7 AM Radar starts
9 AM orientation
10 AM-6PM continuous play
6-8 Dinner Break and Pistol shoot competition
8-11 Night Play
Sunday: 7 AM Radar
9 AM-12:30 PM Game Resumes.
1-2 Final Battle

Free open play Sunday afternoon with your DOTR ID!

It should be one hell of game this year.
In the past couple of years we've seen companies disappear, we've seen teams fall apart, we've seen leagues fail. But we've also seen players humbly return to their "family" teams after enjoying a paid ride of being a hired gun by the highest bidder. We've seen industry gurus come back to the sport after selling off everything they worked so hard to build, only to start over again fresh and new. We've seen this sport suffer along with every other industry due to the current economic conditions, and yet we've seen survival.

#2 Tread184

Tread184

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 12:17 PM

I'm going and bringing my team (4 players all together). It's going to be our 3rd year as well but our first time on the Ranger team. It's gonna be absolutely crazy!
Winning is great, so is having fun.

#3 SIEFKA

SIEFKA

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 12:19 PM

Im going! Hope to see ya there. Ya I decided to not go to LL mainly because my friend who really started me on paintball is moving to FL in a few months so I will enjoy paintball with him. Then next year in college I can start a paintball club there and go to LL5!
Posted Image

#4 Dave1234

Dave1234

Redballs...its cocaine in a can

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 11:07 PM

where is this tourny at me and a buddy of mine wanna go

#5 sportcrazy23

sportcrazy23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:02 PM

where is this tourny at me and a buddy of mine wanna go

it's a scenario not a tourny and i am going with my bro and some of our teammates from Spectre so if u want to you can meet up with us. but idk what team we are going to be on

I'm Grizz.

Ummm...you are?
"Jizz combined with Grillz... basically, ejaculating on the teeth."

#6 SIEFKA

SIEFKA

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,234 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:15 PM

Im going I got to meet up with you guys! Going to ll5 instead of 4 so now I can go to all MI PA scenarios. Is there open play before this. I want to check out the field once before the scenario. Only seen pictures of it.

Edited by SIEFKA, 13 February 2011 - 07:15 PM.

Posted Image

#7 fiveten15093

fiveten15093

D-Y-N-A-S-T-Y!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 10:29 PM

Im going I got to meet up with you guys! Going to ll5 instead of 4 so now I can go to all MI PA scenarios. Is there open play before this. I want to check out the field once before the scenario. Only seen pictures of it.

Open play is every weekend starting in April. If you do go to open play you will only wind up playing a very small portion of the field. The ranger team is some of the most fun playing that I have ever had, but sadly, I did not pre-register in time, SO I am stuck on the Somali side.

Edit: There is no open play the day of, if that is what you were asking.

The field is in Pinckney, Michigan. I will throw up the site http://hellsurvivors.com/

Edited by fiveten15093, 16 February 2011 - 10:30 PM.

In the past couple of years we've seen companies disappear, we've seen teams fall apart, we've seen leagues fail. But we've also seen players humbly return to their "family" teams after enjoying a paid ride of being a hired gun by the highest bidder. We've seen industry gurus come back to the sport after selling off everything they worked so hard to build, only to start over again fresh and new. We've seen this sport suffer along with every other industry due to the current economic conditions, and yet we've seen survival.

#8 Protoballer2010

Protoballer2010

Big Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 03:02 PM

Im goin with my team Hells Livingston Legends on the american side, any one want to join us with the missions. This will be my 1st DOTR and Im looking forward to it!
2k3piranha eforce select $50.00
http://www.techpb.co...1

#9 Triggerwalker95

Triggerwalker95

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 12:18 PM

Ill be there, this will be my first year at DotR. cant wait.

#10 mongoman

mongoman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 09:16 PM

First time for me at HS and dor can't wait to check this field out
Proud member of Team IYAOYAS and sponsored by Planet Eclipse , LCP Army, SoBePaintball , Shooting Hot Magazine , Addiction Army, The Ford Report , and Conlee Custom Camo

www.neplusultrapaintball.com

#11 Truth Hurts

Truth Hurts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 02:47 AM

Pound for pound it's the best field that I've found, in about a 100 mile radius of Detroit, to play any scenario oriented game. The TWC, Monster Game, etc. etc. are amazing in size and fun. As for an open Saturday session... mehh, don't get me wrong here there are many of players and the fields are fairly fun but the downtime in between games is ridiculous.

We normally call an outing to HSI a "Slaughter", since there are no restrictions on ROF and since they merged the advanced class with open play. When you put your, as well as a few of your friends, $1250.00+ markers against your average rental players... this is exactly what it sounds like, a slaughter. Sometimes they break us up so its not so severe, but by the end of the day its all the same.

Another note of interest; The ref's at HSI are less than professional in pretty much all aspects. I'm not sure if its the minimum wage or the fact they are, for the most part, just old enough to have a job... but they act as you would think 16 year old employees would perform. There is usually an older Head Ref that is to monitor the group of refs, but they're usually no where to be found.

#12 mongoman

mongoman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:32 PM

any word on who the generals are going to be?
Proud member of Team IYAOYAS and sponsored by Planet Eclipse , LCP Army, SoBePaintball , Shooting Hot Magazine , Addiction Army, The Ford Report , and Conlee Custom Camo

www.neplusultrapaintball.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users