6 replies to this topic

#1 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 03:30 AM

Just seeing if anyone has been to 280 and could tell me about it. I go to drop zone and that field is awesome but I have yet to see their airball field up, and being winter 280's the closest indoor field

#2 Vincensio

Vincensio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 11:08 PM

Hey man, if your not going to 280 soon i'll tell u how it is. I'm going down sunday to play for a few hours, sounds like its gonna be a good time. I'm excited, first time playing on an actual field.
Always have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

#3 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 12:05 AM

Is Sunday the day that everyone with a lot of experience, or teams, or all that? and Saturdays when all the rental, new players go?

Our new schedule at work starts on sundays and every other week I only work 3 days, but never have sundays off and I want to play with a bunch of experienced ballers instead of me being the only one without a rental. I love paintball but my job is getting in the way...I wonder how many of us can say that

#4 BloodMoney

BloodMoney

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 12:09 AM

I go to 280 paintball regually, The place is from a rundown bowling alley that was refurbished and turned into an indoor speedball field. Im pretty sure there are only 2 people working there. They have a 5man field with a snake and all that good stuff. The place is a little dirty and they also have a field outside for summer. Overall if you need a place to go paintballin in the winter, you gotta go to 280. I gives it a 7/10, only because i wish the place was cleaner and looked fresher
MY FEEDBACK

I Love My Proto/Dye

#5 Sin_Ister611

Sin_Ister611

Dude with a gun

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 08:10 AM

I'm sure it'll get better after it's been open for a couple years. Would it be worth the extra drive to just go ahead on up to Jaegers? they are open later with more fields.

#6 BloodMoney

BloodMoney

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 01:22 PM

I'f you wanna go paintballin now, I suggest you go too 280. But in the summer when there 7man and airball field open outside. Definently go to jaegers in the summer, it's beautiful there
MY FEEDBACK

I Love My Proto/Dye

#7 Vincensio

Vincensio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:33 PM

Hey bud, i did end up going there and i had a blast, i went on a sunday and at around 11 there was quite a few people that showed up to play. Had a good all around time as the refs there are very good and have good eyesight for hits and what not. Like the other guy said, yes it is a little run down but if u ignore that it is a really good time, we had a few little kids come in to play and all the more experienced players helped them and took it easy on them when they played. good people, good staff. 8.5/10
Always have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users