• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Weigel21

Weigel21

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,108 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 08:07 PM

I ordered a CP trigger for my ProMaster and it finally came yeaterday. Today I went to install it and found it didn't have any set screws in it for trigger stop or activation point. The set screws in my stock trigger won't fit, they're too large in diameter. From the looks of it, all CP triggers come with the set screws installed, but mine didn't. Am I wrong, do these triggers not include these set screws? Anyone actually know the size and threading they are supposed to accept? I'll probably have to contact CP, but they won't see the email until Monday so I figure I'd ask you guys first.

#2 Weigel21

Weigel21

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,108 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 07:35 PM

I ordered a CP trigger for my ProMaster and it finally came yeaterday. Today I went to install it and found it didn't have any set screws in it for trigger stop or activation point. The set screws in my stock trigger won't fit, they're too large in diameter. From the looks of it, all CP triggers come with the set screws installed, but mine didn't. Am I wrong, do these triggers not include these set screws? Anyone actually know the size and threading they are supposed to accept? I'll probably have to contact CP, but they won't see the email until Monday so I figure I'd ask you guys first.

Well, no one answered my question, but that's fine. I contacted CP customer service and Randy sent me not one, but two sets of set screws as well as an extra set of bearings and another trigger spring. I have never had such a prompt and outstanding experience with any customer service ever before. Anyways, I just wanted to say all is now well and the trigger is excellent.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users