2 replies to this topic

#1 crzy4paint

crzy4paint

People Dont believe me ^^

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 621 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:50 PM

Im trying to look for some offeres on my pm8 and i dont know how to upload pics on the website or anything from my droid. i dont know the rules ive tryed to read them but i cant read and follow instructions is there a video on how to do this stuff. and when i do wanna trade how do i know if the guy will shhip the iteam to me how do i know i wont get scammed please help guys i dont know what to do and what can i get for a pm8? maybe

#2 tippmannr

tippmannr

Ronald McDonald FTW!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,661 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:34 PM

Why dont you just use a computer?
But, there is always that problem on the internet. If you can, pay thru Paypal. Do NOT pay as a gift. That way Paypal will refund your money. Also, TechPB is a very safe site. People very rarely get scammed, and when they do it is usually resolved. Also, you can check his feedback.

Gewn Owners V4

MY FEEDBACK

Those charges are bullshit and you know it. How was I supposed to know he was 9?

My Photo Bucket

#3 PbGoods

PbGoods

PbGoods.com Owner

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,193 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:00 PM

For starters, I recommend reading the stickies/pinned threads here: http://www.techpb.co...p?showforum=997

Now with your Droid phone, why not take the pictures and then email them to yourself? From here you can go to ImageShack.us or Photobucket to upload the pictures.

To prevent yourself from being scammed, get as many details as you can from the other person and verify the details.

For example:
Get the persons phone # and give him a call and over the phone go talk about what the deal involves.
Get the persons address and search it on Google Maps to make sure it is not some random shack in the middle of nowhere.
Use PayPal as a payment method but NEVER send money as a gift option
Request the users feedback and maybe send an message to a user this person previously dealt with to see how the deal went.

If you are unable to read and follow the BST rules then I recommend copying an older BST ad and just removing the current information and replacing it with your own. However, we do have templates where you can just copy and paste it into your thread and fill in the information.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users