• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Ohio86

Ohio86

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 11:39 PM

I'm going to be in the Longbranch Washington area for a little bit and I was curious what the good fields are to check out around there. Love to hear input. Thanks!
"We used to tell them in Outward Bound, when a parent would come and ask us, ["Can you guarantee the safety of our son, Johnny?"] And finally we decided to meet it head-on. We would say, ["No. We certainly can't Ma'am. We guarantee you the genuine chance of his death. And if we could guarantee his safety, the program would not be worth running. We do make one guarantee, as one parent to another. If you succeed in protecting your boy, as you are doing now, and as its your motherly duty to do, you know we applaud your watch dog tenacity. You should be protecting him. But, if you succeed, we guarantee you the death of his soul!"]" -Unsoeld

http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=138720 -Link to my feedback forum

#2 Maximilian

Maximilian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 01:16 AM

I'm going to be in the Longbranch Washington area for a little bit and I was curious what the good fields are to check out around there. Love to hear input. Thanks!

Welcome to the area, I cannot vouch for the quality of the local fields but I can point them out. The three closest fields I know of are in Gig Harbor, Grapeview, and Belfair. I have not played at any of these fields, but I intend to give them a try soon enough. There is another field in Bremerton of which I hear nothing but praise, it is a bit of a drive from longbranch though. I will try to find there web sites and post them when I get the chance.

Hope you enjoy it out there in Longbranch.
Cheers!

Edited by Maximilian, 15 February 2011 - 01:18 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users