• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 USPA

USPA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 February 2011 - 12:57 PM

Below you will find a link to the official 2011 Rule book.

CLICK HERE ---- RULE BOOK

for any clarifications or questions in regards to the rule book please email: unitedstatespb@gmail.com

yours truly,

Jared
518-569-7466

#2 Kazkid8

Kazkid8

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:37 AM

Looks great! cant wait!

Edited by Kazkid8, 20 February 2011 - 04:38 AM.

#3 splatball101

splatball101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 08:58 PM

11.2.1.3. A point will not be allowed if the player hanging the flag steps out of bounds or has any part of his/her foot touch the ground past the penalty box boundary prior to a flag being hung and verified by a USPATM judge.

if we cross the plain with the flag when we hang it......like if we're running in and push our hand through the deadbox....not our feet but just our hand/flag does that still count as a point?? i know previous leagues called you dead if your hand crossed the plain of the deadbox.

#4 USPA

USPA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 February 2011 - 10:37 AM

11.2.1.3. A point will not be allowed if the player hanging the flag steps out of bounds or has any part of his/her foot touch the ground past the penalty box boundary prior to a flag being hung and verified by a USPATM judge.

if we cross the plain with the flag when we hang it......like if we're running in and push our hand through the deadbox....not our feet but just our hand/flag does that still count as a point?? i know previous leagues called you dead if your hand crossed the plain of the deadbox.

Once the flag has been touched to the penalty box the time stops and a point will be given (unless said player has a hit on his/her body).

if a player slips out of bounds prior to the flag being hung than a point is not awarded.. It is not the way the cxbl/axbl ran the rule where if you were to hang the flag and than slip out you are awarded no point.. That is why we changed the rule to read "prior to the flag being hung"..

I do hope this has helped and feel free to call or email me..

cheers,

jared hogle
uspajared@gmail.com
518-569-7466

#5 readyforthegallows

readyforthegallows

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:27 PM

The link is not working.

0 user(s) are reading this topic