• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 mike is my hero

mike is my hero

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 10:10 PM

I'm just wondering if it would be possible to add a forum for pistol play. We do not fit in with the Scenario, MilSim and Woodsball Talk or Speedball-Hyperball Zone, because our markers are most often used in both. We cannot fittingly post in Pump World, because we use semi-automatics. Of course we do not have association in Paintball History and Vintage Gear, because our markers have, for the most part, been released and produced in the last few years. Last we have .50 Caliber and First Strike Rounds discussion forum, although I would like to have a .50 tiberius, or the money to always shoot first strikes, i don't. There are pistols that will fit into some of the above categories, but i would like to have a specific forum for pistol players to unite and share opinions together. I would find this forum very helpful because of the great differences between playing style, tactics, equiptment, and mindset compared to someone using a traditional marker. Any comments or action will be greatly appreciated by myself and other pistol players.
yes, i only use a pistol. yes, i prefer it over any other marker. yes, my tiberius does cost more than your tippmann. yes, i will slaughter, i mean play you in a 1 on 1.
it makes me feel good to shoot people in thier feel goods
ANYONE can hide behind a rope of paint... yea... you're not that good

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users