• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RoosterCogburn

RoosterCogburn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 12:02 AM

hey, i have been out of this sport for about four years and it seems like no one plays anymore! There is a game at nighthawk paintball on march 19th. If any one replies do this i have more details. There doesn't seem to be many ballers in this town. Please prove me wrong.

#2 STOkarnivor

STOkarnivor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:00 AM

hay im going to the game ill most likely be shooting my fx fusion because my karnivor need an new main spring ill probably be playing on the navy and ill mostlikely be hanging out with a team called the voodoo doll because thats my dads team and im 15 ill have a ninja black fx fusion with a black rotor and a dye speed feed and idk what else
looking to start a team in spokane with mainly highschoolers text me at 998-8744 if interested

#3 Chris84

Chris84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 04:48 AM

Dont know much about the area, but im in moses lake, i just started air ball this year with my team. We play at lincoln paintball. Maybe I can get some guys to show up since the league has been dead. Is this place a buisness or do i have to get my HPA filled somewere els. Also my guys and I dont like to play unless everyone is chronographed befor the game, is that something that will be enforced? Also looking for more people to join the sunday league at lincolnpaintball.com
Watch out for the Samsquantch!!!

#4 Chris84

Chris84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 04:54 AM

Nitehawk is a great place to play!
Watch out for the Samsquantch!!!

#5 PBdad76

PBdad76

• Members
  • Pip
  • 42 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 08:21 PM

Been wanting to make the trip over th Nitehawk since I heard about them. We are planning a few trips this next year not sure what ones other then "saving private Ryan" and Mortar Wars VI..

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users