Photo

A Major "LOLWUT" Moment, that might be a learning experience to everyone else...

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

#1 Kermit

Kermit

TechPB, sad to see the end of an era. R.I.P.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:14 PM

OK, I don't usually frequent this part of the forum but this is grinding my gears and maybe someone will read this and get the point.

So I've been going to the field a LOT lately. The only field around here. I've gotten to the point where I honestly don't even enjoy some games anymore because certain players are just too retarded to play the game. I'm SO sick and freaking tired of kids with what we call "Christmas Guns".

Let me explain this "Christmas Gun" player so we've called them. Kid gets into paintball, a few months later for his birthday or Christmas or something his parents give him the whole setup. You know. The kind of gun that will paint a car faster than you can read a stop sign...It's nuts. Now I haven't got a single issue with kids with fast guns. I started playing with a DM4, that's a FAST gun. Did I paint the hell out of every moving thing on the field? No.

Here is what really got me upset last time I was playing ball. First game of the day, I was using my friends new BT Traccer(didn't like it, but that's a different story.) with the spring feed. I had my pbmafia pack on with about 10 tubes. Little kid with a mini walks up to me and says

"Wow. Those are the gayest pod's I've ever seen. What the F***, is that some airsoft gun from Wal-Mart?" then again on the field

"Come one, your going to make us lose with that pump. Use something faster..." and demanded that I went to the other side. I wasn't going to cause issues to I "Gladly" switched sides.

Oh really? We'd already been talking before he sent me over to the other side and I knew he was going snake side. All right, I also go snake side.

This kid is like 12 or 13. Small little bugger. Normally, I'm cool with the little kids. If they overshoot, I'll point it out to them and they will usually stop. Playing the role of the "cool older guy" is kind of fun, even though I'm only 16. Most guys there are into speedball and don't give a care. It's just fun to show them the ropes. This kid, however, wasn't new by any means.

So I'm at about my 30 in the snake when I pop up and take out one guy. Then, about parallel to me on my side at a dorito this one kid raises his hand and yells pretty damn loud "I'M HIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!". Loud enough that the other guy could hear him. I'm thinking all right, it's now a 2 on 2, right? Yeah, so while my team mate is walking back to the dead box I see this one kid put another 15-20 balls in the air and at least 10 hit my friend in the back of the legs. This guy has some serious tunnel vision and no trigger control.

So at this point and time of our little game of paintwarz, Beast Mode engaged and the Kill Switch was now on.

So, since pumps suck, what's the deal? Since I'm using the crappy field paint that breaks about 1/2 the time I'm going to take advantage of the spring feed and AT capabilities. New 12 gram, the old guys know why it sucks to be this guy now. Loaded up a new tube. I see this kid about 10 yards in front of me so I do a run through. Didn't pull the trigger until I was about 10 feet from this kid started to AT. About 5 shots later, he's out and his jaw is on the floor.

I think I might have scared him. A fat kid like me running down the snake is pretty scary stuff, LOL.

So that's game since the last guy called himself out for some reason.

We were walking back and I said "Why did you make me change sides? Oh yeah, because I suck. My bad."
This kid just says "Yeah, you were cheating dude."
"Really? Did I get hit?"
"You were using F/A"

At this point, I said
Posted Image

This kid is mad at me for using Full-Auto, wait, auto trigger, while he is bonus balling the eff out of my teammates....

That makes sense...:huh:

So I'll go ahead and say it. If I EVER see you bonus ball one of my boys, it's on like flies on cowshit. Like a fat mofo on a cupcake. Like Mike Phillips on Ed. Like Justin.....well you get it.

#2 Zombie Afroshot

Zombie Afroshot

Vroom vroom.

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,571 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 06:29 PM

Interesting rant, bro.

I want to do that with my PGP's now.
Posted Image
Feedback4/0/0

#3 bombadee

bombadee

super dude

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 07:28 PM

sooo... ... he's pissed cause you beat the shit out of him with a pump and he claims its' "full auto". That's a pretty sad way for him to expose his stupidity
pssssss.....BOOOM!!!!

#4 Shoultsinator

Shoultsinator

Tartan Clad Paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 746 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:28 PM

Derpers gonna Derp
"I have swat on my shirt and a pegasus underneath, therefore I am Agg!" - some guy at my field
Posted Image

See here's the thing, people who complain about people who are complaining and in turn people jump on the person who is complaining about the complainers by complaining about his complaint because they don't think it's fair because this is the place to complain and they don't think it's fair to complain about the complainers complaining about their complaints so they respond by complaining about him complaining that they shouldn't complain in the section where they should be complaining when it's actually his right to complain about complainers and the complainers are complaining about his complaint, well guess what, that makes you all a bunch of hyprocites.

BOOM

Complaints department closed, come back during regular office hours bitchesssssssssss

My Feedback 2/0/0
My APPA Info

#5 They Call Me Wonderbread

They Call Me Wonderbread

I also love saving the money.....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 961 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:38 PM

everyone knows pump guns are actually full autos which are like shotguns and go pew pew.... You cheater! Posted Image

Posted Image
Cockerpunk - #1 awesome guy.

#6 chewiestmonkey

chewiestmonkey

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,943 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 08:52 PM

Posted Image that was a really good read Kermit, thanks for sharing hahaPosted Image
My BST feedback thread: http://www.techpb.co...&mode=show&st=0
If you'r too busy getting even, you will never get ahead.

#7 PBSL Carmen

PBSL Carmen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 825 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 11:58 PM

Gotta love deflating egos. If only they didn't whine then they get popped, like a balloon with a pinprick.
Posted Image
"Hey, paintcheck on that ref! I swear I got him!" BST Feedback

#8 FALLOUTzz

FALLOUTzz

EtekOwner

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 497 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:56 AM

I still have not encountered a kid with a high-end set up, talk smack to me.
Just because you own a high end marker and gear dosen't mean your good...

#9 Kermit

Kermit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 11:05 AM

I still have not encountered a kid with a high-end set up, talk smack to me.

A Mini and Rotor is a "high-end"?

Guess you learn something new everyday, huh?

#10 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,803 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:14 PM

I've never had anyone talk smack like that to me. You people play with a mean bunch.

40k-1.png

#11 Eskimo

Eskimo

Member #: 666 ( Seriously )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:50 PM

^^ yea, i'v never been to a field where someone talks smack to me.

But I have gotten the few
"Thats not an ion is it..." with my mag. :P so usually people here figure it out themselves.

Citrus Connection
Proudly Partnered With: PBL, TechPB, Pinokio Hoppers, HK·Army

#12 Kermit

Kermit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 12:57 PM

I've never had anyone talk smack like that to me. You people play with a mean bunch.

Nah it's just the little "agglets" or whatever you call it. I usually play with the pump guys, they are legit.

#13 redthirst

redthirst

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:09 PM

I've never really had any trouble with smart-mouthed kids either... now the weekend warrior GI Joes give me shit pretty much whenever I see them. I guess it's my fault for telling them to stay in bounds or to quit playing once I've shot them...

Now that I got a good long Stiffi on my 'cocker I just need to find some dudes to shoot my balls on...

Lulzwut ain't no country I ever heard of! They type English in Lulzwut?
lulzwut?
ENGLISH, MOTHER FUCKER! CAN YOU TYPE IT?

#14 Kermit

Kermit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:28 PM

^^^Yeah. A LOT of these tournament players here feel like they can wipe and go out of bounds just because of their status. More so just the teens with the latest and "greatest" stuff.

No a fancy gun doesn't give you perks. Get inside the tape and lets play.

#15 danath 34

danath 34

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,319 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:30 PM

well played, OP... Whenever someone mocks your pump, the proper response is not to get angry, but to show them how you use it.

First time I took my pump to the (at the time) local woodsball field, everyone laughed, mocked, and generally made fun of it. By the end of the day, people were calling my pump "godly" and saying that whenever they heard me shoot (it was still farting at that point) that they just right away ran!

You showed him!

Posted Image
My Feedback
The TechPB Motorcycle Club- For All of us Two-Wheeled Warriors!

The Great Holy Lord Danath of the 34th is right.

Posted Image

#16 Kermit

Kermit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:38 PM

Punches screen*

@#!*% .

Edited by Kermit, 02 March 2011 - 01:39 PM.

#17 danath 34

danath 34

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,319 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:41 PM

Posted Image haha I actually chuckled a little.
My Feedback

Posted Image

#18 Kermit

Kermit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:44 PM

On another note, your signature is ancient! Those were the days :lol:

#19 Blarg

Blarg

"\_(ಠ_ಠ)_/"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 01:54 PM

Derpers gonna Derp

...and let's not forget the Herpers gonna herp too.
Posted Image

#20 redthirst

redthirst

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 02:11 PM

I don't have problems with tourney players either... they're actually pretty good about not being asstards around here. I'm talking about the grown-ass man in the full camo with a loaded vest, combat boots, a k-bar (?), and a stock, scope, and magazine (along with up to 10 extra pounds of tactikool crap) on his Tippmann. We have these in abundance in SC and, while they (thankfully) rarely come out, when they do come out it pretty well ruins everyone else's day.

I went one day last year to a place that had a whole fucking group of these guys and it was hell. They were all playing on because the hits they got weren't "kill shots", they were going outside the tape in order to flank the other team eventually causing fire fights outside the boundaries of the field, and, when the game was over, they'd high-five each other and congratulate themselves on how much ass they'd kicked.

Those are the kind of people that piss me off. Kids being stupid? That's fine, kids are expected to be stupid and they can be taught better. 30 year old men willfully being stupid? That's unacceptable to me.
Now that I got a good long Stiffi on my 'cocker I just need to find some dudes to shoot my balls on...

lulzwut?

#21 Kermit

Kermit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 02:25 PM

I don't have problems with tourney players either... they're actually pretty good about not being @#!*% around here. I'm talking about the grown- @#!*% man in the full camo with a loaded vest, combat boots, a k-bar (?), and a stock, scope, and magazine (along with up to 10 extra pounds of tactikool crap) on his Tippmann. We have these in abundance in SC and, while they (thankfully) rarely come out, when they do come out it pretty well ruins everyone else's day.

I went one day last year to a place that had a whole @#!*% group of these guys and it was @#!*% . They were all playing on because the hits they got weren't "kill shots", they were going outside the tape in order to flank the other team eventually causing fire fights outside the boundaries of the field, and, when the game was over, they'd high-five each other and congratulate themselves on how much @#!*% they'd kicked.

Those are the kind of people that @#!*% me off. Kids being stupid? That's fine, kids are expected to be stupid and they can be taught better. 30 year old men willfully being stupid? That's unacceptable to me.

No kidding :dodgy:

Milsim idiots drive me nuts. Which is why I rarely play woodsball now.

#22 danath 34

danath 34

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,319 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:27 PM

On another note, your signature is ancient! Those were the days Posted Image

I know... About every time I see it, I think about changing it, but I think I have pretty much decided to rock it forever. Most people will be all "WTF, Eh?" whereas the cool people that have been around for a while will know whats up and will nostalgia...

And yeah, the super mil-sim type people tick me off, too.. What gets me most, though, is they are typically the people least likely to actually chrony their guns (paintball in NM is 99% outlaw) despite how much you get on them about it. They are also typically the least educated about paintball. I.E. they believe that a 21" barrel gives you more range, but in reality it is because, as mentioned before, THEY DONT CHRONY!!

But dont get me wrong, if its a milsim dude who isnt a jackass, and follows the rules, I have no problem with it at all.
My Feedback

Posted Image

#23 Kermit

Kermit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:41 PM

On another note, your signature is ancient! Those were the days Posted Image

I know... About every time I see it, I think about changing it, but I think I have pretty much decided to rock it forever. Most people will be all "WTF, Eh?" whereas the cool people that have been around for a while will know whats up and will nostalgia...

And yeah, the super mil-sim type people tick me off, too.. What gets me most, though, is they are typically the people least likely to actually chrony their guns (paintball in NM is 99% outlaw) despite how much you get on them about it. They are also typically the least educated about paintball. I.E. they believe that a 21" barrel gives you more range, but in reality it is because, as mentioned before, THEY DONT CHRONY!!

But dont get me wrong, if its a milsim dude who isnt a @#!*% , and follows the rules, I have no problem with it at all.

This brings up another point. Rule Bending.

Seems like at my field, it's semi-only all day saturday. Sunday is private practice day. Why? Because the field caters to the new guys. The younger guys. You know, church groups and birthday parties.

Whenever I played a walk-on back when I played tournaments in 09, I dropped my timmy and used my automag. Why? Because there was no need for my fast gun. That's for practices or tournament parks. Seems like nowadays, we have the local tourney guys playing on the same field as the birthday kiddos.

Whats wrong with that? Nothing's wrong with sharing a field. Here's the issue. These tournament guys didn't leave the attitude at the door, and they didn't bother to go easy on the new guys.

When we agree to chrono at 250 during birthday parties and shoot semi only, you don't chrono at 300 and shoot PSP 12.5 or whatever it is now. Problem is, they do. And that's what bothers me.

You shouldn't be walking your trigger, using ramping and going out with the intention of "owning noobs" every saturday. That's not cool.

#24 danath 34

danath 34

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,319 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 06:50 PM

This brings up another point. Rule Bending.

Seems like at my field, it's semi-only all day saturday. Sunday is private practice day. Why? Because the field caters to the new guys. The younger guys. You know, church groups and birthday parties.

Whenever I played a walk-on back when I played tournaments in 09, I dropped my timmy and used my automag. Why? Because there was no need for my fast gun. That's for practices or tournament parks. Seems like nowadays, we have the local tourney guys playing on the same field as the birthday kiddos.

Whats wrong with that? Nothing's wrong with sharing a field. Here's the issue. These tournament guys didn't leave the attitude at the door, and they didn't bother to go easy on the new guys.

When we agree to chrono at 250 during birthday parties and shoot semi only, you don't chrono at 300 and shoot PSP 12.5 or whatever it is now. Problem is, they do. And that's what bothers me.

You shouldn't be walking your trigger, using ramping and going out with the intention of "owning noobs" every saturday. That's not cool.

Dude you have no idea how much I agree...

Super serious (im super duper ceral guys!) tourney players can be even worse than serious milsim guys. In my area, the most wiping and bonus balling in rec play comes from serious tourney guys. Some people just cant realize that if you are playing rec/walkon, that it doesnt matter if you lose. All it matters is that everyone has fun, so that they come back and hopefully stick with paintball. I absolutely cant stand it when people take their electros on a field with mostly first time renters and ramp. Whenever I play with renters, I just try to work on my first shot accuracy. I try to put 1 ball on renters. If I cant hit them in 1 shot, I am dissapointed in myself. This keeps the renters happy, and helps me work on accuracy.
My Feedback

Posted Image

#25 RIPB

RIPB

The Rhode Island Baller

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:10 PM

Derpers gonna Derp

...and let's not forget the Herpers gonna herp too.

lol:)
My setup: Etha, Empire Prophecy, Ninja 50/4500

#26 dudeigotshot

dudeigotshot

you love coke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 07:29 PM

and then there are the kids who think they're bad asses with their spyders and 22" barrels and red dots >.<
IF YOUR UNDER 18 AND PAY FOR YOUR OWN STUFF PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE
Coke Club -------Coke is OVER 9000 times better than Pepsi... Stock Class is the shit
"Your trust is in whiskey, and weed, and Black Sabbath." -Pantera, Goddamn Electric

#27 jderrill

jderrill

sexy member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,605 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:32 AM

Basically if you go too far to either end of the spectrum, you end up being a douche. Tourney guys can be nice, and milsim guys can be nice, but when it isnt a game any more, and you aren't playing for fun, it becomes a problem for everyone else

Monocle smile
Posted Image

#28 Dominerva210

Dominerva210

Out of the Way, Jerks.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,435 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:50 AM

I've ran into this same problem lately. Some kid with his mini seems to be in 14 bps ramping when the field is semi only. And I wouldn't have a problem with this except the kid shows NO trigger control at all. First game he shoots me. I put my gun up in the air and stand up from behind the triangle and the little shit shoots me 9 more times. A few games later the ref calls game over. We come out from the base (Some good ol' attack and defend) and the kid is up on ridge side and just lights us all up. Not one or two shots but like 6 on each of us. Ref yells to him that the games over and he continues to shoot. I was finally like "Game over what the fuck." at the top of my lungs and he stopped. The head ref talked to him (for the second time) then comes over to us and gives me and my friend permission to light him up if we see it again. So towards the end of the day the last game he shoots a girl rental like 9 times. So I just ran up and bunkered the shit out of him.

Posted Image

"the traccer is all plasticy and feels like an old BE gun when you pump it. yuck!"- cockerpunk May 31, 2011 11:47 am

I wouldn't trust someone who makes an ad like that to fill a cup of water.

#29 dudeigotshot

dudeigotshot

you love coke

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:39 AM

you are my idol
IF YOUR UNDER 18 AND PAY FOR YOUR OWN STUFF PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE
Coke Club -------Coke is OVER 9000 times better than Pepsi... Stock Class is the shit
"Your trust is in whiskey, and weed, and Black Sabbath." -Pantera, Goddamn Electric

#30 Kermit

Kermit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 12:24 PM

I've ran into this same problem lately. Some kid with his mini seems to be in 14 bps ramping when the field is semi only. And I wouldn't have a problem with this except the kid shows NO trigger control at all. First game he shoots me. I put my gun up in the air and stand up from behind the triangle and the little @#!*% shoots me 9 more times. A few games later the ref calls game over. We come out from the base (Some good ol' attack and defend) and the kid is up on ridge side and just lights us all up. Not one or two shots but like 6 on each of us. Ref yells to him that the games over and he continues to shoot. I was finally like "Game over what the @#!*% ." at the top of my lungs and he stopped. The head ref talked to him (for the second time) then comes over to us and gives me and my friend permission to light him up if we see it again. So towards the end of the day the last game he shoots a girl rental like 9 times. So I just ran up and bunkered the @#!*% out of him.

This kid at the local field is like that. Didn't chrono his gun. I literally ended up taking it from his hands and chrono'ed it. First shot, 380. I was watching a game my friend played and he was using someones Alpha Black in the snake just for the "lolfactor". So i t was a 1 vs 1. This kid with the mini didn't move at all. Literally he walked up to a can and sat, didn't stand, sat there throwing paint. He crawled up the snake and took a snapshot and shot this kid in the neck and I called game. So my pal stood up from his almost crawling position in the snake after the game to pull out his barrel bag and this other kid takes OFF his barrel plug and puts about 10 shots in the air at my friend, at 380, from about 15 feet away. He had blood running down his shirt to say the least.

The next game I was in the doritos and this kid showed up out of nowhere. I didn't even know he was at the field. So I'm getting into a snap shooting match with this kid and I'm using my old phantom. I get shot out from a back player, so I raise my hand and scream really fuckin' loud. "I'M HITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!" and this kid decides I'm not hit enough. I look inside to see if this kid is going to shoot me when I stand up, and there are at least 30 balls in the air. A nice rope of paint. My Proflex literally seperated. The bottoms and tops weren't attached but by one little tab. My lower face was pretty exposed but he found it fun to keep mowing my face, literally speaking, and kept shooting. At 380. On ramp. At a semi only field where the max velocity is 250. Way to go boy.

Needless to say I had a bloody lip, 8 welts on my chin and I took his gun the the chrono. After that, I took off the barrel, hopper, tank, but it in his gearbag and gave it to his mommy who was indeed cheering him on, to be yelled at by her. :dodgy:

#31 redthirst

redthirst

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:14 PM

Oh God... don't get me started on paintball mothers. The kids, when they're alone, you can tell to do things right or gtfo and they will for the most part... but try explaining to some mother why her kid can't shoot his gun at people in the staging area if he wants to and you will get super bitched out.

If you see them again, just explain to them that knowingly shooting hot is dangerous and considered battery so you can, legally, do whatever it takes to protect yourself and others if her son is hurting people. Be sure that she knows that "whatever" includes killing the little bastard and you would just love the chance to murder that little shit.

lulzwut?

#32 Kermit

Kermit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 01:31 PM

I don't wanna kill him. Maybe sit on his head for a while....yeah that would kill him.

#33 chadders

chadders

brb getting more tea

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,797 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:14 PM

I've ran into this same problem lately. Some kid with his mini seems to be in 14 bps ramping when the field is semi only. And I wouldn't have a problem with this except the kid shows NO trigger control at all. First game he shoots me. I put my gun up in the air and stand up from behind the triangle and the little @#!*% shoots me 9 more times. A few games later the ref calls game over. We come out from the base (Some good ol' attack and defend) and the kid is up on ridge side and just lights us all up. Not one or two shots but like 6 on each of us. Ref yells to him that the games over and he continues to shoot. I was finally like "Game over what the @#!*% ." at the top of my lungs and he stopped. The head ref talked to him (for the second time) then comes over to us and gives me and my friend permission to light him up if we see it again. So towards the end of the day the last game he shoots a girl rental like 9 times. So I just ran up and bunkered the @#!*% out of him.

This kid at the local field is like that. Didn't chrono his gun. I literally ended up taking it from his hands and chrono'ed it. First shot, 380. I was watching a game my friend played and he was using someones Alpha Black in the snake just for the "lolfactor". So i t was a 1 vs 1. This kid with the mini didn't move at all. Literally he walked up to a can and sat, didn't stand, sat there throwing paint. He crawled up the snake and took a snapshot and shot this kid in the neck and I called game. So my pal stood up from his almost crawling position in the snake after the game to pull out his barrel bag and this other kid takes OFF his barrel plug and puts about 10 shots in the air at my friend, at 380, from about 15 feet away. He had blood running down his shirt to say the least.

The next game I was in the doritos and this kid showed up out of nowhere. I didn't even know he was at the field. So I'm getting into a snap shooting match with this kid and I'm using my old phantom. I get shot out from a back player, so I raise my hand and scream really fuckin' loud. "I'M HITTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!" and this kid decides I'm not hit enough. I look inside to see if this kid is going to shoot me when I stand up, and there are at least 30 balls in the air. A nice rope of paint. My Proflex literally seperated. The bottoms and tops weren't attached but by one little tab. My lower face was pretty exposed but he found it fun to keep mowing my face, literally speaking, and kept shooting. At 380. On ramp. At a semi only field where the max velocity is 250. Way to go boy.

Needless to say I had a bloody lip, 8 welts on my chin and I took his gun the the chrono. After that, I took off the barrel, hopper, tank, but it in his gearbag and gave it to his mommy who was indeed cheering him on, to be yelled at by her. Posted Image

your firend is josh(bigballa) right? also the kid with the 380 mini is fucked up,
uk field list http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=122343 (work in progress) [Yankee Paintball] Mine's a little bigger then cute
http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=146647 my mod app, help me help you(if you want if not then have a good day)

bit its a karnivor... only way to make it look good is to cut it up, lol

win

#34 MrBlackSmoke

MrBlackSmoke

But it do

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:23 PM

I've ran into this same problem lately. Some kid with his mini seems to be in 14 bps ramping when the field is semi only. And I wouldn't have a problem with this except the kid shows NO trigger control at all. First game he shoots me. I put my gun up in the air and stand up from behind the triangle and the little shit shoots me 9 more times. A few games later the ref calls game over. We come out from the base (Some good ol' attack and defend) and the kid is up on ridge side and just lights us all up. Not one or two shots but like 6 on each of us. Ref yells to him that the games over and he continues to shoot. I was finally like "Game over what the fuck." at the top of my lungs and he stopped. The head ref talked to him (for the second time) then comes over to us and gives me and my friend permission to light him up if we see it again. So towards the end of the day the last game he shoots a girl rental like 9 times. So I just ran up and bunkered the shit out of him.

That reminds me of this:

I would've totally walked up to him in a badass casual manner, taking every hit he shot at me without flinching, grabbed his gun by the barrel, wrenched it out of his hand, put my mask as close as possible to his without contact and soflty said "Get the fuck off my field."

"Hey! Do you wanna come back to my place and eat peanut butter off of a dead baby?"

Northwest Ballers Club

#35 Kermit

Kermit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:36 PM

Needless to say I had a bloody lip, 8 welts on my chin and I took his gun the the chrono. After that, I took off the barrel, hopper, tank, but it in his gearbag and gave it to his mommy who was indeed cheering him on, to be yelled at by her. Posted Image

your firend is josh(bigballa) right? also the kid with the 380 mini is fucked up,

Yeah. He lives three houses down from me, were on a woodsball team and we ref together a lot.

#36 Dominerva210

Dominerva210

Out of the Way, Jerks.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,435 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:25 PM

That reminds me of this:

I would've totally walked up to him in a badass casual manner, taking every hit he shot at me without flinching, grabbed his gun by the barrel, wrenched it out of his hand, put my mask as close as possible to his without contact and soflty said "Get the fuck off my field."

haha nice. I seriously need to start reffing there. They're probably two refs that actually give a damn and pay attention to whats going on out there. And they usually end up with the private parties for that reason so rec ballers and rentals end up with the refs that call Go then proceed to sick there thumb up their ass until time.

Posted Image

"the traccer is all plasticy and feels like an old BE gun when you pump it. yuck!"- cockerpunk May 31, 2011 11:47 am

I wouldn't trust someone who makes an ad like that to fill a cup of water.

#37 Kermit

Kermit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:01 PM

haha, seems like here. Which is why I only play when my friends are reffing.

#38 Mayhampaintball

Mayhampaintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:07 PM

Derpers gonna Derp Herpers gonna herp

The herp:derp ratio wasnt met
Posted Image

#39 Kermit

Kermit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:10 PM

No, no it wasn't.

#40 MrBlackSmoke

MrBlackSmoke

But it do

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:41 PM

Derpers gonna Derp Herpers gonna herp

The herp:derp ratio wasnt met

No, no it wasn't.

I HATE when the herp:derp ratio isn't met. :mad:

"Hey! Do you wanna come back to my place and eat peanut butter off of a dead baby?"

Northwest Ballers Club

#41 Kermit

Kermit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 06:53 PM

Yeah dude, it's the worst.

#42 BAMFZILLA

BAMFZILLA

It will be mine, Oh yes, It will be mine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:50 PM

You're 16 kermit? Posted Image I always assumed you were older then that.

#43 usmercenary

usmercenary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 08:22 PM

This reminds me of a time over the summer when my friends and I were fairly new to paintball, and brought a few new kids. One of our friends just got an x7 and this was his first day playing. There was this guy who must have been at least mid to late 30's, wearing some army BDUs and a camel-back, combat boots, the whole deal. The strange part was his milsim was only limited to his apparel. He had an ego9 and rotor. Anyway we were playing on a small scenario field with a few houses and the like. my new friend was standing at the corner of a house, back to the wall. That older milsim guy on the other team knew he was there, rounded the corner and put a few into him ( my field has a no bunkering rule for walk ons ). I was about halfway across from the field from them and saw it happen, I ran over and took cover behind some X shaped wooden thing ( think beaches of Normandy in Saving Private Ryan, one of those shaped things ), and i was able to gog him through a window within a few shots of him taking cover in the house he hid in after he bunkered by new friend. This made me feel pretty good because I was fairly new at the time too, I was still using my a5 at the time lol

Edited by usmercenary, 03 March 2011 - 08:23 PM.

#44 walrus27

walrus27

My presence is my present kiss my ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 09:37 PM

for some reason, whenever I hear rants like this, or see shit like this on the field, its always the mini owners
Posted Image

I named my g4 shaqueefa because it was ghetto.

#45 Kermit

Kermit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 10:03 PM

for some reason, whenever I hear rants like this, or see @#!*% like this on the field, its always the mini owners

Same here dude. We've got some footage of this kid with a mini wiping off about 2 shots in a game. Whenever I see a kid with a mini I always say "Birthday/Christmas Gift?" and the answer is typically yes. When I have kids I'm going to go half and half with whatever paintball gun they choose so they have to work for it. Usually when that happens they respect the equipment a bit more.

This reminds me of a time over the summer when my friends and I were fairly new to paintball, and brought a few new kids. One of our friends just got an x7 and this was his first day playing. There was this guy who must have been at least mid to late 30's, wearing some army BDUs and a camel-back, combat boots, the whole deal. The strange part was his milsim was only limited to his apparel. He had an ego9 and rotor. Anyway we were playing on a small scenario field with a few houses and the like. my new friend was standing at the corner of a house, back to the wall. That older milsim guy on the other team knew he was there, rounded the corner and put a few into him ( my field has a no bunkering rule for walk ons ). I was about halfway across from the field from them and saw it happen, I ran over and took cover behind some X shaped wooden thing ( think beaches of Normandy in Saving Private Ryan, one of those shaped things ), and i was able to gog him through a window within a few shots of him taking cover in the house he hid in after he bunkered by new friend. This made me feel pretty good because I was fairly new at the time too, I was still using my a5 at the time lol

Exactly. Doesn't matter the guy, theres always That guy who is just out to hurt people.

You're 16 kermit? Posted Image I always assumed you were older then that.

Yes sir. 16 years old.

#46 asianpballer

asianpballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:35 PM

Once I was playing attack and defend with a big fort and I snuck into the fort and was 15 feet away from some guy that was out in the open while I was poking out from a bunker.

Me: Do you surrender?
him: *jumps in surprise*...uh no. Do you surrender? (LOLWUT?)
Me:...? No but if you don't I'm going to have to shoot you...
*Awkward moment for about 5 seconds*...
Me: :huh:
him::ph34r:

Then he took off and I shot him.

#47 PB2011

PB2011

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,502 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 07:59 PM

Year old necropost.

lol
It's a trap! -Admiral Ackbar, a long long time ago.

#48 SublimeDPG4

SublimeDPG4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,254 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:52 PM

Year old necropost.

lol

#49 evan15549

evan15549

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,090 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 12:08 AM

"I thought I was may of this year!"
:D

#50 redthirst

redthirst

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 07:05 AM

Yeah, I was reading through this and was like: "wow, my memory's gotten bad... I can't remember making any of these posts 2 months ago."

:rolleyes:

lulzwut?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users