135 replies to this topic

#51 DJ Brain Dead

DJ Brain Dead

The Baby Punter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 08:29 AM

a few weeks ago, my friend and i went to play woodsball with rentals, i have a dp g4, my friend had and fx fusion, well we went onto the field, and we were on the rental team, so it was rentals v.s speedballers, my friend and i split up, about a minute later i hear a bunch of shuffles behind me, i look back and the whole team on rentals are waiting behind me, hoping i would protect them. i almost died laughing until a kid with an ego 11 came over and put a whole hopper into my mask.

Yeah I use an Invert Mini.... You got a problem wit that?

#52 Hotelboy2

Hotelboy2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 10:34 PM

I was playing with a private party from my work. Only my self and my buddy were the only ones who have actually played before. So Naturally we got split up, and hes got a better shot then me, but I can run faster so I decided to just use my speed and sneak up on him. I run up the left side of the field, get him out and continue to get the remanding few members of his team out while I was over there. I couldn't find anyone so I look at the ref and asked "Is that all of them" right then and there my teammates open fire on me getting me out then he calls the game. LOLWUT

#53 Marchal03

Marchal03

Xbox and Kentucky Basketball ftw

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 337 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 06:14 PM

Heres an lol what moment. Here in Alabama we have weird people called rednecks. These rednecks like woodsball and think that paintball is real live combat. So one of these rednecks got the bright idea of bringing a real machete to the field. The refs didn't catch him till it fell out..... Also people here have a tendency to over exaggerate getting shot out. Like getting shot out and falling to the ground and playing dead....
Posted Image
Gamer Tag: Planet Beast

#54 lashcoin

lashcoin

Chicken in the coop!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 06:49 PM

> First time at field
> 2 on 2
> Me and owner vs. father and son
> Game Starts
> First slide ever (Terrible)
> Actually not that bad (LOLWUT #1)
> Owner gets eliminated (LOLWUT #2)
> Look out bunker
> Guy is looking right at me from 10 ft
> Pot shot
> Elimination (LOLWUT #3)
> See second guy asking if his son got out
> Gog him
> Owner gives me case of paint for being awesome (LOLWUT #4)

This is the day I loved my mini. I miss it so...

Edited by lashcoin, 28 August 2011 - 06:49 PM.

Posted Image
Purple CCI T-Stock
My Feedback 9/0/0
MAH GUNZ: Purple People Eater (CCI Phantom)
"A bag a day keeps the electro's away!"

#55 pb=life

pb=life

I like penguins

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,135 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:34 PM

after sliding into snake 2 times with shorts on I look down at my leg that was dripping bloodPosted Image it took me 2 days to realize that I had torn a scab off mid slide, lolwut blood

#56 Nick Wist

Nick Wist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 06:53 PM

> Some kids axe goes down
> buddy spent an hour fixing it
> kid goes to chrono gun
> kid doesn't put barrel sock on
> or turn off gun
> kid shoots my buddy in the nuts from like 4 feet away

Markers: MacDev Clone V2, Bob Long G6R, Ninja 68/45, Proflex's

If your under 18 and pay for all of your own gear put this as you sig!

#57 True Colours

True Colours

banned and proud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 09:59 PM

LOL THAT SUCKS^^^

kinko

#58 proto ftw

proto ftw

Wipe Your Arse NOT Your Hits!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 10:36 PM

i got shot from behind the ball went in between my right cheek and my mask then splattered on my left cheek i was like what the hell
Posted Image

#59 True Colours

True Colours

banned and proud

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,288 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:31 PM

i got shot from behind the ball went in between my right cheek and my mask then splattered on my left cheek i was like what the hell

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

kinko

#60 pwnthe2g

pwnthe2g

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 01:44 AM

brought my (new for me) ego 7 to the field, chono'd it at 667 fps, died inside because i thought i blew my solenoid with a shot that hard, chrono'd it down to 250 (field limit) and a few rounds later had to do a rechrono which is rare, but someone was being an ass and had turned up the fps. apparently it was me, my reg backed out i was shooting 375~ fps. the refs were like dude this gun hates you. two seconds later i accidentally pulled my super sensitive trigger and shot and broke the screen of the chronograph.. it was a bad day. another moment was when the ref asked me to switch teams to even up the skill. the other ref was unaware of the switch, and started the game(without a countdown, which is another lolwut moment) and both teams thought i was on the other team. i was shot probably 150 times and our HORRIBLE spectrum paint doesnt break.

Proudly sponsored by Zephyr Paintball!

Setup: Ego 7+ cure 3, 68/45 crossfire w/ ninja ultralite reg, Grillz(eventually angel eyes nvm..), Dye Rotor, empire contact (camo) pants, custom jersey, empire 7 pod and nxe 9 pod harnesses

#61 Akrai-47

Akrai-47

No ass will go Un-Kicked

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:54 AM

brought my (new for me) ego 7 to the field, chono'd it at 667 fps, died inside because i thought i blew my solenoid with a shot that hard, chrono'd it down to 250 (field limit) and a few rounds later had to do a rechrono which is rare, but someone was being an ass and had turned up the fps. apparently it was me, my reg backed out i was shooting 375~ fps. the refs were like dude this gun hates you. two seconds later i accidentally pulled my super sensitive trigger and shot and broke the screen of the chronograph.. it was a bad day. another moment was when the ref asked me to switch teams to even up the skill. the other ref was unaware of the switch, and started the game(without a countdown, which is another lolwut moment) and both teams thought i was on the other team. i was shot probably 150 times and our HORRIBLE spectrum paint doesnt break.

Bro that sounds terrible :( seeing 667 fps would def make me LOLWUT though :P

#62 denverdude

denverdude

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:09 PM

-snip-

Edited by jtusa181, 14 September 2011 - 10:52 PM.

#63 ILostTheGame

ILostTheGame

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 10:51 PM

Well I was at my local speedball field and it was dead quiet. It was just me, and two of my friends with mech. woodsball markers, and me with my G4. So It's me versus the other two guys and me being the crazy guy ran up the dorito tapeline and got to their back aztek (I think it was an aztek) and so my friends turn around and shoot at me, but my friend on the other team was at the 50 yard line snake side and thought that the guy that I was shooting at was me so He shot the other guy out Posted Imageand then I just shot the other guy out. Not sure if that made sense. I tried to do that a second time but it didn't work that well...

(not sure if this qualifies... but still, EVERYONE there was like lolwut)

Edited by ILostTheGame, 13 September 2011 - 10:54 PM.

#64 lashcoin

lashcoin

Chicken in the coop!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 12:39 AM

>New Marker
>Valve no work
>Order new valve
>Replace valve
>Go out back
>Let friend shoot me in the back
>Doesn't hurt at all

That Weekend...

>Same marker, no adjustments
>Go to chrono
>435 FPS
>Chrono screams
>Tell ref it didn't hurt when I got shot with it
>Show back
>Blood everywhere
>Never use autocockers again.
Posted Image
Purple CCI T-Stock
My Feedback 9/0/0
MAH GUNZ: Purple People Eater (CCI Phantom)
"A bag a day keeps the electro's away!"

#65 slothcop

slothcop

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 04:51 PM

i was woodsballing and a kids dday bought him a bt4 hpa and a decent hopper. its me and him. ive seen this kid call himself out b4 for no reason if a dudes within around 25 ft of him. it was towards the end of the game. hes in a bunker and im walking around. just us two. i fire a shot and my marker spazzed. i fire at a tree to see if its working right. the tre is five feet from me and the kid is maybe 30 yards. he goes OUT OUT HIT HIT!!! i was like wut?????

#66 DudeinDump

DudeinDump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 08:29 PM

^^ Hahaha that happened to my friend,

We have 2 people in a small fort, with 5 people on the other team pinning down the tower, (I was watching from the dead box)

But instead of tower downing, they shoot the sides of the town on 12 bps ramping which makes A LOT of noise.

So my friend screams like a banshee, and calls himself out. (He got a ton of spray on his mask) and the other guy gets towered down.

It was so damn funny. Everyone was laughing their asses off the entire day xD

#67 mash

mash

hungry member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 09:37 PM

I wqs playing some outlaw ball with my buds and we were sitting around waiting on one kid, Bryton, to finish making his little fortress of sticks wnd stones. Well after about 20 mins of waiting we decided to come up with a plan. Both our team. And his.
Me, "Fuck this lets play"
Kody, "Common Bryton"
Garret, "Hay I have an idea"
All of us, "what?"
Garret, "If Bryton goes into that bunker he's making than we yell a secret word and EVERYONE attacks him"
Us, "What word?"
Kody, "I know. Deer"
So we finally start. Of course Bryton runs for his little fortress and about 3 mins into the game everyone starts yelling "Deer!".
Both teams rush him guns blazing!
Im sure you know the rest.
He was pissed.
But it was all in good fun.
Posted Image

#68 luboz

luboz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:30 PM

I had a friend at my school say he could beat me with his spyder rodeo vs my invert mini and prophecy and when we played the second he got there and saw my gun he left and said he forgot he had practice :angry:

#69 XSVfan30

XSVfan30

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 10:18 PM

i thought this was funny, one of the refs at my field cut a hole in his old mask so he could smoke through it on the field lol
Posted Image

#70 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 09:56 PM

The only people at my field were a group of little kids who thought I was a pro and were scared of me.

happens to me cuz of my salvo and thats when a kid with an ego came and he read my eyes. my eyes said "help me out here, ramp or sumtin!'

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

#71 DJ Brain Dead

DJ Brain Dead

The Baby Punter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 09:04 PM

last sunday i was playing with my team and we went up against a party of kids who all had Nt 11s so we are like ok, we then heard that they wouldnt play without their "Whole team" which is 8 people. we had 3 right there that day. so we said ok we have a mini, a fx fusion, and geo 2.1, we start right off the break we get 3 of their team out. so we then hear that all their guns are broken. we stop the game, then we start walking away, then we hear a shot from behind us. and a ball hits the bunker next to my head. i turn around see them with all their guns raised, we start running shooting with one hand and you start to hear them all start saying hit and crying. we look back only one of them were hit in the hopper, and all of them are crying. we walk off the field and they start yelling at eachother and shooting eachother, We start laughing LOLWUT?
Yeah I use an Invert Mini.... You got a problem wit that?

#72 owenator

owenator

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 03:16 PM

i was at the field yesterday and this kid with a mini and full gear, he was like 11-12ish comes up to me before the game and he says, " you need to stop using a pump, they suck". So i say ok, good luck. i walk to my side and get into the snake off the break and as I'm running to the snake the kid with the mini, and no trigger control, shoots me almost seven times in the leg, none of them pop. so i get in the snake and bump up, i snap out, take one shot, and hear crying, i had shot him once in the hand. the kid left immediately after that game.
SLIPPERY WEASEL

Wolfwood "but really, when you get older, one of the best things in life is a really good shit. Makes life worth living."

#73 Jarz

Jarz

Workin' that post count back up...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 06:15 PM

I was playing reball last winter, and it was my first time on an airball field. I ran to the snake, crawled all the way through it, and was on the opposing team's back center. My BT was jamming, so I had to re-cock every shot. I shot an opposing member in the back, and he turned around a waved, like, "It's cool bro!" I was screaming, "You're out!" Then I ran D side, and got shot 2 feet away by my team member... had that mark for 6 months after... :lol:
Posted Image

#74 junits15

junits15

And now I am become death, destroyer of worlds

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,812 posts

Posted 02 October 2011 - 07:50 PM

I saw 3-4 people try to all play behind the deadbox at once

I can't believe I forgot this but once I was playing and my friend got hit with a strawberry scented paintball, we later found out there was this chick decked out in pink shooting strawberry scented (and flavored) paint through a pink shocker nxt lolwut

Edited by junits15, 02 October 2011 - 07:52 PM.

Posted Image
Borg you will NEVER be forgotten.
TECHPB FEEDBACK IOG FEEDBACK
I bought an Ion.... in hindsight it was a bit of an Impulse buy

#75 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 11:09 AM

Kids from school show up, seniors talking trash about how paintball is a try hard sport.
We go to Speedball first
Off break they pile behind the home bunker
Game goes on, the obvious happens, they all call themselves out without getting hit because of people shooting "Like a gajillion BPS"
They leave

wut

#76 Beast_Killa

Beast_Killa

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 09:10 PM

My friend Andrew was using a rental tippmann, and i let my other friend use my mini. it was only Andrew and my other friend left, and one of the refs yelled REMEMBER SURRENDER RULE! they both immediately said "I SURRENDER" thinking they were gonna get bunkered.

LOLWUT

#77 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,541 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 12:54 AM

Ok today I was playing the Vegas nppl layout an I ran pass 50 into their brick and started to shoot into the snake and nothing was coming out. I was like lolwut, my genx 40 round failed me?

Edit
I ran into the brick off break, those Impact guys made me do crazy shit

Edited by get.lit.up!, 14 October 2011 - 12:55 AM.

gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#78 Robot85

Robot85

Paper has no corners

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,000 posts

Posted 14 October 2011 - 08:23 PM

Guy with a MILSIG playing snake.

Robot.png
Canadian Ballers Club V3 - Gewn Owners Club V4

CQB Paintball                                                                        
Speedsim Media

#79 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

I'm never online anymore.

• Players Club
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 10:37 AM

1:25 wtf????

#80 njballer

njballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:02 PM

one time when i was in snake i felt something move across myarm and it was a fuckin snake lol

free agent in south jersey

#81 qwertyuiop

qwertyuiop

Purple haze all in my brain

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,104 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 07:11 PM

When I first went to use my new gun, I screwed the tank in and the steel braided hose blew up. It was fucking loud.

Edited by qwertyuiop, 15 October 2011 - 07:11 PM.

9:25 PM [Morgan-Crp] If I had to piss, and there wasn't a toilet around, I wouldn't be like "Oh hey, a bowl of fruit loops, I'll piss in it" No. I would find a bush or something.
it seems that EVERY gun these days shoots ropes, money, tits, lasers, etc....put this in your sig if yours still shoots the other team...
A Proud Masshole! Coca-Cola :o FEP Quest Owner :o

#82 Conscript10001

Conscript10001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 09:07 PM

I was playing at a scenario game, and I shot a medic as he was "reviving" a player(medics are only out when shot in the face mask). Well, the player he was reviving didn't get revived and so he went with his medic to go back to their insertion point. However, there was another player who wasn't really reacting or anything when the medic and his friend got out, so I called to him and asked if he was out. He doesn't respond, and proceeds to duck down behind a wall. Me, not wanting to overshoot anyone, call out and ask if he is out again. The player then proceeds to jump out, marker pointed at me, and fires. I throw myself to the side and fire. I get back up and look out from the side of the bunker, and find I had nailed the guy right between the eyes.
Still trying to find cover...

#83 smoke14

smoke14

One Flew Over

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:28 PM

Allrighty, so the match is down to a 2 v 1 and the opposite player has my teamate pinned down. I decide to go flank him while he isn't looking my way. I get to the point were I'm about 15 to 20 feet away from him on his right side, without his awareness of me being there. I take aim, and the trigger refuses to be pulled.

I instantly realize that I stupidly put the saftey on, so I switch the gun to fire mode. The other player still hasn't noticed me standing there, so I'm still ok. I aim, and pull the trigger. Nothing happens, I forgot to pump the damned thing!

So I instinctly pump the gun hard, which made a noise loud enough for the player to hear me. So he turned to face me, gun ready. I decided to hit the dirt, and as soon as I hit the groud I tried to shoot marker for a third time, and at last I finally heard her fire.

I then heard a squeal of pain, and saw the guy bend over onto the ground face down. As a result of firing from my then- prone position, I had accidentally shot the poor bastard in his paintballs :o That there was a user to gun malfunction, a dropshot, and a nutshot.

#84 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 06:59 PM

one time when i was in snake i felt something move across myarm and it was a fuckin snake lol

if that happened to me i probably would have shit myself, then shot the snake multiple times till it died.
i hate snakes, nasty reptiles

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

#85 TechPB-Mike

TechPB-Mike

TechPB to the FRONT!!!

• Root Admin
  • 11,496 posts

Posted 18 October 2011 - 07:03 PM

barrel tagging ninja of death video-

considering I was playing against a bunch of newer players, that's a game they'll never forget!

Imagine, this is one of the first time you are playing paintball, and some "old timer" from the other team taps you on the shoulder? love it!!

#86 Card

Card

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 01:51 PM

That video was hilarious, just as good as oranges assination
Woot Bagel!

#87 IwannaWAFFLE

IwannaWAFFLE

Mad scientist of gun mod ideas

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,391 posts
  • Location:The Island, NYC,NY,United States, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:52 PM

Its a small-ish woodsball feild, and from the irst whistle, i run all the way to like 40 yards from the enemys starting area..
I see balls hitting the rock im hiding behind, on my side..
Its not close enough to be my team mates, but i look around, i see some kid shooting at me from the enemy team, i guess I was pretty far up..

Immunity to effect, cause, internet porn.

#88 Demon

Demon

Master Tech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 04:54 PM

i did just about the same as mike there ^ and took down an entire team with a pistol without ever firing a shot. and funny enough before the game the guys on my team asked "where are you going to go" and i responded with "i think i am just going to go over there behind them and shoot them in the back" while pointing at the other team's spawn.

Mad Cow Paintball referee and tech
UNL Husker Paintball
"Let's play a game of go fuck yourself, you first..."

My Feedback

#89 Capn I Crunch

Capn I Crunch

Se7eN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 05:12 PM

I was at the chrono for the first time, with my Invert Mini. I shot the ref on the head. Good thing he was wearing a mask. The ref was like lol wut
Helping the community one post at a time :)

#90 209pballer

209pballer

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 01:15 AM

playing dorito corner one game and i looked down tape and saw a guy trying to bunker my front dorito player, so i put about 3-4 on him and he walks off the field, after the game he starts yelling at me because i shot him after his "window" i had no idea what he was trying to explain to me but apparently he was thoroughly convinced that i for some reason couldn't shoot him because he had his "window" and therefore made him invincible
Monsterballs were created as a self-defense projectile, but were accidentally labelled as paintballs when they came out of production, since this mistake 5 recorded deaths have been related to people getting shot by monsterballs :)

[Govinda] im like that unstable fuck that rocks back and forth in his i love myself jacket

#91 YingyYoMofo

YingyYoMofo

Pretty Fly For A White Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,099 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 12:01 PM

1st time EVER EVER playing paintball. I was playing hyperball with a rental 98c. And i bunkered 4 people at once.
everyone was like lol wut

#92 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • 15,635 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 09:35 PM

I haven't a clue how to work the scuba tank adapter crap to fill tanks at my field, there were no refs around and this guys walks upto me and says he'd do it.

...Then I realised he looked like Sticktodrums twin brother or something :lol: Beard, short hair, glasses, face really similar too, I was like "LOLWUT".

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#93 LV Backpacker

LV Backpacker

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,402 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:01 PM

I got a bounce off my chest that went up into my mask and broke. I called myself out because I could taste a ton of paint but I couldn't figure out where I got hit. After the game I took of my mask, and the paint had broken inside it.

If you want to get sponsored, present yourself as a mature adult, not a four year old with a crayon.

Posted Image
Gearbag
Feedback

#94 blackraven700

blackraven700

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 01:46 PM

A guy got on the trailer to bring us back to the staging area and all his gear is pink in paint. My friend later told me he shot the guy once and he didnt go out so he lit him up and he still never went out.

Spyder Pilot F/S

Put this in your sig if you have never played a game of paintball in your life.

#95 BopIt

BopIt

#Swagg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 03:55 PM

I was playing woodsball, with a rental tippy 98. I run to hard left of the field, to the other field that we weren't using. (Didn't know.) So I was afraid and blindfired out of my bunker and two people were in the same bunker on the other side of the field, and I hit both of 'em. (Oh, and it was my first time. :D)

if you lubes tank barrel and hopper you can shoot gooder

[bobalis] I will state a theory that the more attractive the person is, the less crappy their piss will taste but it'll still suck

#96 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 09:57 AM

I was on hyberball and some guy did a run though, I shot him and then the ref calls game so I turn around to make sure my snake player survived and then I turn around and some dude with and Ion is full on sprinting back into the game, flailing his gun one handed and shooting at me.

Me and the snake player light him up and he just keeps combat rolling around in between bunkers when he ran out of paint and talking to himself.

I didn't even fucking know what the fuck spurred him to do that... but I was playing hopper ball and shit got real.

#97 Footy1986

Footy1986

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 25 October 2011 - 12:30 PM

i was playing back in april. playing back center and i believe it was 7 on 7. i was shooting at dorito 1 and shot out like 4 people. as this was going on the teams whithered down to a 2v1 i had it the hardway. i was going against a d 4 or d 5 from tko. me and him got into a gun fight kinda snap shooting and i thought i shot him in the loader and then aimed right towards the second player....... then realizing i needs to reload and he blasted me. i later found out i shot him in the mask i was like lolwut?

#98 Jay Shack

Jay Shack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 07:17 PM

5v5 speedball tourney, we had just cleared the field (however we werent certain yet) and i was at the 50, so i grabbed the flag and ran for the hang, and i have absolutely no recollection of this but a whole group of people watching from the sidelines saw me apparently double-tap a ref who was standing on the other side of the 50 as i ran past, apparently it was the funniest paintball thing they had seen, needless to say i apologised to him and offered to buy him a beer that night.

Geo 2.1 ~ AUS Represent
South East Cartel

I get more bounce than a heart-shaped mattress in a Vegas motel, au naturelle

#99 ILostTheGame

ILostTheGame

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 222 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 09:21 PM

I've seen a guy push his teammates out of a bunker. Then the teammates that he pushed out of his bunker shot him.

#100 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,051 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:05 PM

While playing woodsball we were all standing around between games and I shot a puddle and it splashed 2 kids then looked away, turn around and the kids one kid is freaking out on his friend for shooting him I was like Lolwut

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users