• Please log in to reply
135 replies to this topic

#101 Josh13

Josh13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 10:35 PM

I one time got a bounce off of my sly profits.

#102 NJC

NJC

pumper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 02:15 AM

i tagged a noob out then used him as a bunker to shit his friend, who shot him many times

I split my vote, half for etekgirl's body, half for her mind, because I respect a woman's mind just as much as her cans.
*Waits to get hit*

#103 aresfiend

aresfiend

Noob Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 03:36 PM

I was playing with a bunch of renters 6 on 6, not to be sexist but there were 2 guys (me and another guy) and 4 girls, I told everybody I was going for the back bunker and I need to be able to shoot out both sides so please take a different bunker. The horn blows and I find myself at the bunker shooting out my right toward snake then trip when I am going to start laning on the 3 people in dorito to trip over 3 girls, I was able to get 2 of them to move but the other one would not move. I said fine and went to replace the guy who was covering snake and told her to tell me if anybody got to a place where they could shoot me from the left.

At this point it pretty much turns into me occasionally shooting at the person over in the other corner and the person 15 feet away from me in the snake, I never got either of them out because I got shot in the center of my left shoulder blade :dodgy:

They were good people but I really over expected things in the terms of tactics.

#104 Thejester

Thejester

I've found a baby before

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 597 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 04:57 PM

Running into the snake Dive in. Crunch ping snap. Uh oh. Deadly wind barrel snaps off I start running and randomfiring every where

PUMP LIFE 

#105 Ashton S

Ashton S

Lurk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 05:45 PM

My very first game on an airball field when I was 10 years old, it was 4 against 4 my team was all rentals, not even 5 seconds pass and we lose the game!
To this day I have never lost a game that fast

I don't know WHY they work, but they outperform anything on the market hands down...and they're MADE IN AMERICA.

#106 BlackRabbit

BlackRabbit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,124 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 01:21 PM

Playing woodsball & had just wiped out the opposing team when out of nowhere a guy comes leaping out from behind a tree like fucking Rambo shooting everywhere all panicked...their where 4 of us just standing their & he missed all of us....

#107 Ashton S

Ashton S

Lurk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 05:02 PM

guy comes leaping out from behind a tree like fucking Rambo shooting everywhere all panicked...their where 4 of us just standing their & he missed all of us..

Hahaha I have seen that before

I don't know WHY they work, but they outperform anything on the market hands down...and they're MADE IN AMERICA.

#108 armypb4

armypb4

serious face

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,014 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:43 PM

it was my first time ever playing airball and i was playing with these 2 guys that were on a team. so after a few minutes, we are the only ones left, and the 2 guys are yelling back and forth enemy postions to us using abrieviations like d2, s1, ect. i had no clue what they were saying so i asked one of the guys in the middle of the game what d3 meant and he replied "it means dorito 3" and i was like lolwat?
Pain only lasts a minute. Glory lasts a lifetime
V force grillz, Dye C4 jersey,JT 08 pants, Empire hinge pack, socks and sandals, Ninja peanut tank, black BL vice with UL barrel, empire magna drive

#109 Demon

Demon

Master Tech

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:30 AM

it was my first time ever playing airball and i was playing with these 2 guys that were on a team. so after a few minutes, we are the only ones left, and the 2 guys are yelling back and forth enemy postions to us using abrieviations like d2, s1, ect. i had no clue what they were saying so i asked one of the guys in the middle of the game what d3 meant and he replied "it means dorito 3" and i was like lolwat?

one of my first times playing indoor after not playing for a few years i was playing with a professional team who were running a fun practice thing, they explained to me what they were calling the bunkers but i kept thinking that s3 was FARTHEST from us, so i was in dorito corner and saw a guy slide into snake, he snapped out and i started yelling out s3 s3 s3 our snake player thinking the guy was RIGHT in front of him jumps up and goes to bunker him, runs down an empty bunker and gets lit up by the snake player who was actually in s1 which i thought was s3, and in the middle of the game one of the other pro players started to explain to me exactly what happened and why i got him shot the fuck up, he wasn't happy when he walked off and i felt terrible like a dog that peed on the carpet, so i went and apologised and he was cool about it and said don't worry but when it happened i was like lolwut the whole time and he stopped just as he went past the empty bunker and had this look of LOLWUT....*pain*..."out"... still feel bad about it to this day lol

Mad Cow Paintball referee and tech
UNL Husker Paintball
"Let's play a game of go fuck yourself, you first..."

My Feedback

#110 newbie_baller_Ethan

newbie_baller_Ethan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 03:18 PM

Friend shoots my hopper and the lid flies open. Then another ball gets shot into the hopper. Lots of cleaning up

#111 rakon

rakon

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 07:10 AM

We had a bunch of rental players on our local field, and two of them had own markers. They went to the chrony and it shows 475 I was like "wtf?!" (Here in Germany speed is limited to 214 fps...per law).
I asked him if he had modified the spring inside the regulator.
He told me "I bought it that way!". And shortly after that "We were playing like this forever".
I also took a look at his mask and thought it was dirty, no the Mask was severly damaged...

Another day me and a friend were playing some 1vs1, and we were running and gunning around the X in the middle. Unloaded a full Hopper and none of that freaking balls broke...
After that we were looking at the Owner "Hey did you switch to reballs".

#112 Bigcardsfan

Bigcardsfan

R.I.P Julie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 07:46 AM

Me and about 4 friends went to our local field and seeing as though there was 5 of us we decided a 2 on 3 match and we get to playing and I shoot out one kid and my friend shoot put another so we decide rus it so we sprint up to and my friend runs right into the snake falling over and shootin himself right in the nuts. It was hilarious even the ref at the field was dying he was laughing so hard
my setup: Spyder piolt acs,Empire 48/3000 hpa tank,valocity jr. i love all my stuff and bought it all myself thus why it isnt the best stuff in he world.

#113 meta2

meta2

Resident Drama Geek.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 10:26 AM

Playing pump, snapshooting a guy while I was behind a half deflated rocket (I had to hold it up lol) and I get hit. And then I get hit again, and again, and ultimately about eight times in rapid succession (2 seconds). I had my gun up the whole time. As I'm walking out, middlefinger the guy that overshot me.

Same game, the guy that shot me was shot by our back right. Nice shot too. Guy walks down whole side of the field and gets in his face in the middle of the game and screams assorted profanity at him. It was kinda funny because our guy completely disregarded that fact he was there lol.

A few games later, my friend and I playing pump are at two rockets (perpendicular to each other on the field, about at the 25-30). I get hit, I walk out. He's still in. This guy runs up to try to bunker him, misses all of the five shots he fired and gets hit once by my friend only to have it break on him. My friend resumes his concentration on the guy he's snapshooting, with the guy yelling at him that he was out and everything. He then turns around and walks to our home player and shoots him for no reason pretty close from what I heard. The kid is ten. I wasn't there, but that was my friend (the other pump)'s recollection of it.

Almost all of the people were over 300 (field likes you to be at about 290, they were all around 315-320) and were really bitchy about having to chrono. Guys had their barrel socks off and one shot the ground and a piece bounced off and hit me in the face, kinda near my eye. I told him, "Bro, put your sock and and turn your gun off!"

All he basically said was, "I didn't shoot you, I don't really care, and neither does anyone else." Then he proceeds to walk away with his gun still on and his sock still off.

Also, the little ten year old was told by his cousin to go bunker the snake, so he does, but doesn't know that there are two in the snake. Therefore, bunkers one and gets shot a couple times from close range. Kid goes and starts crying, but he was only shot about 4 times. The kid's cousin (about 25, big guy, kinda muscular, won't take any shit,) gets up in the guy's face. Later he apologized because he realized he didn't shoot him that much. The guy was really pissed at his cousin though.

Weird night, Friday was.

KCMECustoms= Bob Long has never had amazing packaging but if you put a turd in a tuxedo its still a turd.

#114 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,150 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 03:23 PM

out playing woodsball with my bt delta for the first time, 5 min later only have about 6 paintballs left i'm the last one, they have 4 people moving up the field, i get shot out and while walking off the field my friend comes up and says "why didn't you just surrender, i would have" i just looked at him at punched him in the gut and walked away, and he was like LOL WUT?!?!?!?
found out last week he sold all of his paintball gear because he didn't like the "pain aspect" of the sport..

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock1 of 10 Critical Victory. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#115 MaxFishr

MaxFishr

Dick Chappy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 11:30 AM

Snuck up on my friends little brother and shot him in the butt and he pissed himself.

#116 Bacon1498

Bacon1498

NEVER cook bacon naked.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:12 PM

Didn't happen to me but.... My friend went "Rambo" lmao. He was the last one so he decided to run up the middle of the field screaming at the top of his lungs, RAMBOOOOOOOOO!!1!1!
It was so much more funny in person because he's like 4foot7 and he has a huge ass project salvo with which he insists on hip firing at all times.

When he got hit, he dropped his gun, fell to the ground and started rolling around screaming RAMBO DOWN! RAMBO DOWN!!!!!
Seriously, don't cook it naked....

Invert Mini, Rotor, Pro Axis. . . Things to get in the future: pants, techpb jersey, elbow pads, and a pump :D

#117 gijoey959

gijoey959

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 11:49 AM

I was playing recball on a small field with a borrowed Spyder, and there was a kid who kept trying to snap shot me even though I was behind some serious cover. So, anticipating him snapping out again, I unload on the corner he's been popping out from, hit his mask, and I stop shooting after I realize it... the lolwut? Well I was mashing the trigger as fast as I could, so there were a million balls in the air, and as soon as the kid got hit, he started sprinting for the dead zone, so there are still a couple shots flying towards him, and they are falling from loosing speed... Corn holed the kid 3 times. How do I know? He yelled "OW, HE JUST SHOT ME IN THE BUTT HOLE"

Another one is when I was playing woodsball, I was 1v1 on a guy with a much better marker, he was laying down some serious paint, and I was just trying to not get out. I started backing up, nearly fall, and he shoots my hopper off. So I lean down to pick it up, all the while backpedaling, trying not to fall, and picking up my hopper, I pull my butt cheek muscle, stand straight up and get clocked in the mask. I was laughing, I guess it has to happen to you for it to be funny lol

#118 Jarz

Jarz

Workin' that post count back up...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 09:07 PM

I was playing on the 27th, and it was terribly rainy up here. Puddles were everywhere. We decided to play on the speedball field, and I dove into the snake twice, getting soaked each time, but I hardly ended up feeling the water because it all went numb for the rest of the day. I also got shot right between my index and middle finger while walking the trigger. The paint was red-filled, so I scared guys at the deadbox with red goo dripping down my hand.
Posted Image

#119 MaxFishr

MaxFishr

Dick Chappy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 764 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:16 AM

Snuck up on my friends little brother and shot him in the butt and he pissed himself.

Like he literally pissed himself. I'm not kidding.

#120 OUpaintball37

OUpaintball37

Just call me Phil

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:43 PM

I was playing at a fort once and someone took a paint grenade and threw it at the wall and got half our team out in about 5 seconds.

Yeah, I4s are like wearing Unicorn hugs on your face

#121 Bigcardsfan

Bigcardsfan

R.I.P Julie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:53 PM

watched a kid go to the snake today and as he gets in their the barrle of his gun snaps and stabs the bunker he pulled it out and kept playing the people at the feild were like wtf happened an he told them the feild owner started rolling and told him dont worry about it ive got another one of those bunkers but your barrle i cant help you with
my setup: Spyder piolt acs,Empire 48/3000 hpa tank,valocity jr. i love all my stuff and bought it all myself thus why it isnt the best stuff in he world.

#122 Seliko

Seliko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:51 PM

capture the flag Woodsball with a 98

I find myself directly beside the flag station. About two people a minute from the other team run up to the flag station and i get them all out.

on the right side of the station there is a pathway, and a big group of small trees is between me and the pathway. Some guy runs up the path, sees me through the trees, unloads like 50 balls on me with his ego, but none of his brittle paint gets through the brush. I watch this and wait until he runs out of paint, walk around the brush, and shoot him out while hes reloading. The ref/owner of the field that was chillin with me was like lolwut?
I bought a Tippman. Never used it. 5 years later I decide to get back into the sport. Realize all I have is a 98C. FFFFUUUUUUUUU!

#123 Jay Shack

Jay Shack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:59 PM

my mate got shot on the bounce vest, the ball bounced up, under his Jt Flex 8 mask, hit him on the lip and near KO'ed him. I mean the ball tore his lip up and he was so dazed he took his mask off and was blubbering around mid game.

Geo 2.1 ~ AUS Represent
South East Cartel

I get more bounce than a heart-shaped mattress in a Vegas motel, au naturelle

#124 PlasticPi

PlasticPi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 01:26 PM

Yesterday we were playing slapstick, the stick was in our favor, and the ref started the countdown. About 10 seconds left in the game, there were two guys behind a bunker about 20 yards away on the other side of the stick that I had been keeping in that bunker. With the time almost out, they both ran out of the same side of the bunker, sprinting towards the stick. I fired a few shots, and got them both out. They both limped oddly off after calling themselves out. The game ended and I went to make sure the limpers were ok. Turns out I had hit them each one time, directly in the "important" bits. Oops!
Empire Axe, Halo Too Loader, Ninja 68/4500
Tippmann 98 custom circa 2002, Dye Excel 14" barrel, Guerilla 48/3000
V-Force Profilers
Years of sporadic experience in unorganized woodsball, indoor speedball, and everything in between.

#125 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 03:28 PM

Going to a mainly out door paintball field that also has a speedball field, with a motley crew of fellow experienced players (all woodsball players). Unfortunately we were told that due to the high number of inexperienced walk-on's we'd have to play a round on the Speedball field with some of the speedballers. No big deal really, we all had electro guns, but we figured we were gonna get stomped, but it was still fun. We show up, bedecked in our woodsball gear and the game starts. It's a pretty fair trade, but one kid who had been talking some shit about "woodsballer" is on their 40, dorito side, with a relatively decent gun (I don't recall the model), and was hosing the far corner. Seeing him distracted, I proceed to bonzai charge from the 50, yelling like a demon from hell. Scared the kid so bad with the charge he ended up falling on his ass and getting shot up pretty good. I got shot out as well, but only cause I was laughing so god damn hard that i couldn't move. Guess this kid wasn't as hot shit as he thought he was ^_^

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

#126 jason m

jason m

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 17 December 2011 - 09:04 PM

at the indoor field i used to play at before it got closed my friend ran fifty off break and i went to like snake door or something and he was gonna bump outside and he ran straight into a support beam at full speed and just fell on the floor i had to call out cause i was laughing so hard. best moment ever

#127 ricrimshot

ricrimshot

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 01:57 AM

first time playing at my local field. wearing jeans and a hoodie. my friend and i join a group of about 5. 2 adults three kids about 13. its me the three kids vs my friend and adults. i decide to be the brave one and push up. peek out the side of my cover and feel a paintball hit me. from behind :blink: i turn around and see one of the kids standing there. i ask if he shot me. his reply, "sorry" i go on with the game since it didnt hurt at all. we go back to the staging area and sit and relax while the group refills air and paint and i tell my friend about it. i throw my hood on, a paintball lands in my friends lap. lolwut?? we realize it was from the kid who shot me earlier

Sweeeeeeeeet. I've never had a post sig'd before yaaaaay. Maybe I'll be a post sig whore;)

My Feedback 1/0/0

#128 meta2

meta2

Resident Drama Geek.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 02:06 PM

Playing yesterday, before game I shot one into the supports for the net (outdoor field) and I watched it hit it (I was about 3 feet away from the beam) then hit the net, and finally hit the ground a foot in front of my spinning, unbroken.

This is brittle-ish paint too, mind you. I don't know how it happened lol.

The beams are a little padded near the side facing the staging area. I guess that's how it happened lol.
KCMECustoms= Bob Long has never had amazing packaging but if you put a turd in a tuxedo its still a turd.

#129 Bauzer

Bauzer

Canada's Bushman

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,586 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 03:39 PM

shooting a goblin deuce point blank while the guys back was turned and both shots miss then i slapped him with my squeegee :D

let me know if you find any good porn on it, always got room on the thumbdrive :-)

I think the most useless thing in paintball is... Cookybiscuit. :P

Xbox Games For Sale

#130 fieldblazer

fieldblazer

P1c7ur35 4r3 4 n00b5, 4nd n0n-l337 sp34k3r5

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 674 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:44 PM

I was messing with some friends, and decided to go 1 vs 5. We had bought some Brass Eagle Raptors from Wally World to just for kicks. Well, they had brought their normal markers as well(G4's, Etek's, etc...). But i had forgotten mine. So, I played them with six raptors, all strapped to my sides because I didn't want to reload them. I won. LOLWUT???

Pump/stock class Club, Budget Baller Clan, Vulcan Flock president, Tippmann Clan, I have a Cat club, Skinny Ballers Club, Fit Ballers club, WMW's!!!!!, Christian Baller Club
If you wake up to Techpb put this in your sig!

#131 paintballmasta

paintballmasta

Junior Member cuz i got 3 stars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 25 December 2011 - 11:01 AM

Oh so me and my friend were stealthy in a game of capture the flag at my local field I see to people crouched behind a bunker. Im like Hey guys i see the arm band i fall to the ground and all i here is like 2,000 paintballs flying everywhere and im just like SHIT so i crawl to a tree get cover and me and my friend shoot out both of them without geting shot then we took the flag.
Current Setup: Ego 11, Empire Prophecy, Ninja 68/4500

BACKUP LOADERS RULE!

#132 CTpballer

CTpballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 01:18 PM

I was playing at my local woodsball field. My friends and I (about 4 of us in total) against 12 or 15 renters. We gave then the advantage, and the side of the field with the better bunkers. We eliminate most of the players, and we think there is only one left. We know he was in the home bunker. It was a pretty big fort, hard to attack straight on, so we get about 50 feet away behind cover. We yell to the kid "we got you surrounded, if you want you can surrender." We then hear as a reply "Alright, WE surrender," and 4 guns are held up as the last 4 renters walk out of the bunker and off the field. LOLWUT
If you are having adventuring problems, I feel bad for you son. I dodged 99 arrows, but my knee took one

#133 meta2

meta2

Resident Drama Geek.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 02:26 AM

Last friday, this was this kid's setup. (probably like 12/13)

Spyder Electra
Snow Camo Rotor
48/45 Ninja tank (I forget)
Tactical vest that holds two pods that goes over his shoulders
Boots
Camo Pants, Camo Shirt
Some mid-high end mask (I forget)
Backwards tan hat.

It's not a bad setup, but every game he would bitch and bitch about people who he thought he hit in game. (We all do it, be he was going a little over the top)

He was playing with rentals and spraying all over the bunkers lol

He was actually pretty good, but it was kinda funny watching him yell over and over again lol

#134 m4ndark

m4ndark

Heart is what wins tournaments - Fraige

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 06:32 AM

got blasted one speedball match, ended in 8secounds, i was at the corner then from non-where a guy was already on our back center shooting me, like WHAT THE HELL ?
Gewn Owners * Rotor Syndicate * HK Army Collective
Brazil- passionate baller

#135 Ashton S

Ashton S

Lurk

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 09:45 AM

Two weekends ago, a rental did the infamous one handed charge then tripped on something and went flying as did his rental gun. Once he hit the ground he army crawled to a bunker and sat there in till he got hit... With no marker in his hands...

#136 The Crazy Cow

The Crazy Cow

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 463 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 11:49 PM

Got a bounce off the lens of my mask.

Edited by The Crazy Cow, 18 January 2012 - 11:50 PM.

Moo.

#137 The Knife Crazy

The Knife Crazy

Spray and Pray Extraordinaire

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:14 PM

I was at my local indoor field, it is required that we have our markers chrono'd by a ref and we have our barrel covers on. I give my gun to the ref to chrono. In the process of new people walking in he completely forgot that my barrel cover was still on the gun. He shot it and paint splattered all over him. Also, the barrel cover flew off and because of the elastic it came back and NAILED him in the head. Me and my friends were like LOLWUT!?

If You're Not in the Front, You're Doing it Wrong

Current Setup:
Empire Axe in Gun Metal Grey with Matching Freak Barrel Kit
Dye Rotor
Ninja 50/4500

#138 PlasticPi

PlasticPi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 03:32 PM

Last weekend it felt like a ball hit my gun, but when I checked it, I couldn't find anything. Checked the hopper, the tank, my arm, everywhere. Nothing. I pop back out and take my next shot which curved horribly. I took my barrel off and squeegied it to find a ton of blue paint in my barrel. The paint I was shooting had orange fill. Somehow they managed to get one so perfectly up my barrel that not a drop ended up on the outside.

I actually felt a bit violated afterwards having just been penetrated.

Empire Axe, Halo Too Loader, Ninja 68/4500
Tippmann 98 custom circa 2002, Dye Excel 14" barrel, Guerilla 48/3000
V-Force Profilers
Years of sporadic experience in unorganized woodsball, indoor speedball, and everything in between.

#139 Lime

Lime

The Superior Fruit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:46 PM

Spyder Electra
Snow Camo Rotor

Wut.

I love you.

#140 meta2

meta2

Resident Drama Geek.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 368 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 06:11 PM

Spyder Electra
Snow Camo Rotor

Wut.

My exact thoughts.

#141 Noreac

Noreac

In a perpetual state of confusion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 07:13 PM

I shot my friend from across the field off the break inside his barrel from a random shot.

No joke, we were using different paintballs with different shell and fill and he said he clearly saw it go inside his barrel, upon further inspection one of my paintballs was busted up inside his barrel.

I don't think that happens too often.

Real men play paintball.

#142 legitpro808

legitpro808

Living the HI life

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 03:47 AM

I was using some of my friend crappy JT paint cuz he owed me. I was playing back left aztec snake side. Was snapping with snake and accidentally shot my bunker about 10 times along the way. The paint ended up bouncing off the bunker and hitting the ref in the back of the neck. It was funny seeing him look around trying to figure out who shot him.
Axe Conglomerate v3
Repping the 808 State! Oahu Grown

#143 Killer Enraged

Killer Enraged

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 08:47 PM

This young kid playing for his first time runs up to me and says can i have some paint =D! So being nice, i gave him about a pod of paint and he was like thanks! runs off, forgets to close the lid to his hopper and somehow manages to dump all of the balls on the ground... smh... i was upset and cracking up at the same time.

Feedback
3|0|0

#144 PassivePB

PassivePB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:50 PM

I went around the team, turned a corner and a guy was there we both shot and hit eachother in the nut area ( he got it worse :P)

#145 PassivePB

PassivePB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:52 PM

Oh I have another one too, got shot on the hopper rolled up it like a ramp and bounced off my mask. I WAS SO CONFUSED.

#146 paintballfreak907

paintballfreak907

Wasilla Splatterhouse For The Win

• Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:47 PM

So i was at my local field yesterday and was listening to the refs talk about a local d-day secanrio and one of them called for a paintcheck so the ref ran over looked at uhis pods and said "you have three full pods get out there"

#147 MIKEMAN902

MIKEMAN902

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 11:35 PM

i was watching a game with a bunch of begginers and it was speedball the start the game this dad runs strait up the middle of the feild holding his gun like he was in a gang and plowed down a bunker took out a whole team of 7 guys they were like LOLWUT

#148 Austin_

Austin_

Agg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:44 PM

i was in this bunker once playing woodsball and right beside was like this 7 year old kid and it was his first time playing , and the bunker we was in was getting lit up from every angle, so the little kid pulls out a paintball from his hopper and pops it on his self and calls his self out. :lol:
An expert at something was once a begineer.
XBL: Slapped In 3D

Feedback+2/0

#149 Austin_

Austin_

Agg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 401 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 08:47 PM

I shot my friend from across the field off the break inside his barrel from a random shot.

No joke, we were using different paintballs with different shell and fill and he said he clearly saw it go inside his barrel, upon further inspection one of my paintballs was busted up inside his barrel.

I don't think that happens too often.

haha nice :lol:
An expert at something was once a begineer.
XBL: Slapped In 3D

Feedback+2/0

#150 m4ndark

m4ndark

Heart is what wins tournaments - Fraige

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:07 PM

every first-game of the day on Xball i get too excited that i always do a bad dive.
but from then on, i play normally but seriously, every first-dive on the game i have to clean my barrel, re-attach my loader and hope the frame still good :D
Gewn Owners * Rotor Syndicate * HK Army Collective
Brazil- passionate baller

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users