983 replies to this topic

#51 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:08 PM

Okay right now I only have 3 voters out of 8 players, please kick it into gear with this. Without a true vote, I can't make our official thread or sign us up for any tournaments that I might find

#52 BURN177

BURN177

super man that ho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 11:43 PM

ok so when we get started is predator gunna be the caption or someone else?

#53 Enkredible

Enkredible

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:06 AM

hmm team sig - cough -

#54 TheFurryPaintballer

TheFurryPaintballer

My goal: Headshot you

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 12:11 AM

I say that we shouldn't have a captain until we've played for quite a while. That way we'll know who is the best leader, most responsible, and makes the best decisions. It should be left up to a vote as well, just like everything else.
Posted Image

#55 microswitch

microswitch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 04:17 AM

well... predator was a bad ass coach and was really cool... so if we need a temporary one id say him since hes a pretty bad ass guy... also... i will be tapeing the whole time im there so ill post up some videos and stuff =D!!!
"like take about 30 eggs... eat them... puke them out into a bucket... leave said bucket in the sun for 2 weeks... feed it to a deer.. and when said deer dies... allow it to rot for 3 weeks... thats the smell thats coming out of my rectum" "also, my twitter is on fire!!"

#56 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:32 AM

Sounds fine too me. The sig is well under way, Enkredible
Micro I have some video editing software so If I can have a copy of the videos I can edit them into something cool, and we can still have the old ones for review ;)

#57 BURN177

BURN177

super man that ho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:19 AM

well... predator was a bad ass coach and was really cool... so if we need a temporary one id say him since hes a pretty bad ass guy... also... i will be tapeing the whole time im there so ill post up some videos and stuff =D!!!

that's what i thinking, just have him be a temp 1 then if someone else is better at it then we elect a captain. really i think a captain is slightly useless as long as we all keep up with ourselves

#58 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:40 AM

theres a difference between a team manager and a team leader.... The leader manages the team in game, and the team manager takes care of things off the field. I think its a lot of stress on one person, so we should split roles up

#59 BURN177

BURN177

super man that ho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:27 AM

theres a difference between a team manager and a team leader.... The leader manages the team in game, and the team manager takes care of things off the field. I think its a lot of stress on one person, so we should split roles up

i think we should have a manager, team "captain" leader basically and a "coach" the coach would be the player that leads the drills and exercises so the captain can focus more on the game plans. and make some 1 responsible for researching the other teams we would play. we also need some1 who can tech every1s guns,hoppers tanks masks etc. (note i can basically do that. give me the info for you setup and ill get to it.)
this way 5 people can make the job of a "captian" spread out and the other 2 can help with the others were they are needed (like if some1 quits or is sick or on a cruise etc).
what you guys think about that?

#60 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:11 AM

i think we should have a manager, team "captain" leader basically and a "coach" the coach would be the player that leads the drills and exercises so the captain can focus more on the game plans. and make some 1 responsible for researching the other teams we would play. we also need some1 who can tech every1s guns,hoppers tanks masks etc. (note i can basically do that. give me the info for you setup and ill get to it.)
this way 5 people can make the job of a "captian" spread out and the other 2 can help with the others were they are needed (like if some1 quits or is sick or on a cruise etc).

I will harm you. :lol: Kidding.

Sounds PERFECT to me. And just because someone has a role covered (Techy etc...) that doesn't mean you shouldn't know how to map our a game, fix your gun, or run your drills. I'm sure there will be a point in time when I break a ball in my bolt, and no one is there to wipe it clean. Or when the leader isn't there to tell us how to run that drill.

During the summer, I might not be playing 100% of the time, but I will be reffing there.... So that should come into play when picking roles

#61 BURN177

BURN177

super man that ho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 11:50 AM

I will harm you. :lol: Kidding.

Sounds PERFECT to me. And just because someone has a role covered (Techy etc...) that doesn't mean you shouldn't know how to map our a game, fix your gun, or run your drills. I'm sure there will be a point in time when I break a ball in my bolt, and no one is there to wipe it clean. Or when the leader isn't there to tell us how to run that drill.

During the summer, I might not be playing 100% of the time, but I will be reffing there.... So that should come into play when picking roles

thats my point, every1 should be independent but if some1 is assigned a certain role then if any of those things are needed we know who in the team to go to when we can't do it ourselves (like if some1s internet is down or if they dont know the teams we are playing etc)lol i just noticed you bolded the on a cruise part. shout out ! trollface.jpg

Edited by BURN177, 09 March 2011 - 12:12 PM.

#62 TheFurryPaintballer

TheFurryPaintballer

My goal: Headshot you

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 01:17 PM

So far from what I've read we'll be having a team captain, a coach, a team manager, a gunsmith, and a team analyst. will we have assistant captains as well? What will be the individual responsibilities for these roles?
Posted Image

#63 BURN177

BURN177

super man that ho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 01:27 PM

So far from what I've read we'll be having a team captain, a coach, a team manager, a gunsmith, and a team analyst. will we have assistant captains as well? What will be the individual responsibilities for these roles?

captain, in game shot caller, he tries to make the game plans and run the team at tournies manager does the regestering for touries and stuff like that, team analyst is goin to research the other teams find out their strengths and weaknesses then help lead practises to focus on that, the team analyst and assistent captain are kinda the same . gun smith is basically if some 1s gear brakes, he fixes it or takes it to the shop to get fixed (people have to pay for there own stuff though)

#64 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 01:37 PM

A little bit off topic, but what kind of music does everyone like?

This is just for when I/another member makes a video, what kind of music should they put in? Here are my ideas, and why you should tell me what to put in

The Distance - CAKE
Sons of Plunder - Disturbed
Live your Dream - Reel Big Fish
Adam's Song - Blink 182
Some dubstep
Real Slim Shady - eminim

Edited by PeanutWing, 09 March 2011 - 03:22 PM.

#65 DillonL11

DillonL11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:06 PM

This is just for when I/another member makes a video, what kind of music should they put in? Here are my ideas, and why you should tell me what to put in

The Distance - CAKE
Adam's Song - Blink 182
Some dubstep
Real Slim Shady - eminim

DUB. Womp Womp!

If you're under 18 and buy all your gear add this to your sig
Dillon's Feedback

#66 BURN177

BURN177

super man that ho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:50 PM

The Distance - CAKE
Adam's Song - Blink 182
Some dubstep
Real Slim Shady - eminim

DUB. Womp Womp!

+1 dub C:

#67 Predator or Prey

Predator or Prey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:56 PM

i have some dub right now id like to hear on some videos lol...
It seems like alot of people are focusing on roles, whos doing what and other stuff (not that it's a bad thing or anything).. The very first thing we need to make sure of is trying to make sure everyone comes out this sat, rides for those who need it, is everyones gear up and running, does anyone one need anything for this sat, ect..
Jump! Quick, like a lil bunny - Fear and Loathing in LasVegas

FEEDBACK-- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=138217

#68 BURN177

BURN177

super man that ho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:14 PM

i have some dub right now id like to hear on some videos lol...
It seems like alot of people are focusing on roles, whos doing what and other stuff (not that it's a bad thing or anything).. The very first thing we need to make sure of is trying to make sure everyone comes out this sat, rides for those who need it, is everyones gear up and running, does anyone one need anything for this sat, ect..

all my stuff is working.(just so you guys know i have bad ocd so I tech my stuff like 4 days a week even if it's working.) also im getting a chrono soon hopefully

#69 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:15 PM

I tested my gear out today. Working just fine. Ride is arranged. Talked to a few refferees and they said we might get a few games in on speedball

#70 Enkredible

Enkredible

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:20 PM

ride for this guy ?? <--- *cough*

#71 Predator or Prey

Predator or Prey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:22 PM

@Burn, that would be awesome if you could get a chrono, i know i need one but to at least have one readily available would be epic win lol...

I know my main setup is running perfectly, but i need to do some trigger adjustments on the angel.. So ill probably work on that for a bit..

Where do you live exactly... We Need To Find This Guy A Ride.. anyone who is able and willing to go needs to be able to be there, so does anyone live close to him or pass his direction when going to the field.....

#72 BURN177

BURN177

super man that ho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:22 PM

@Burn, that would be awesome if you could get a chrono, i know i need one but to at least have one readily available would be epic win lol...

I know my main setup is running perfectly, but i need to do some trigger adjustments on the angel.. So ill probably work on that for a bit..

you never told me were you live man, call me or text me dude.
and pred i just need to make sure i have the cash for it and my jersey

#73 Predator or Prey

Predator or Prey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:26 PM

ya no rush, just saying thats a great idea to have one of our own to be able to bring with us anywhere instead of having to rely just on whats at the field..

Just make sure its of really good quality, and one of the most accurate... i can help with some cost so you dont have to pay for it fully, and not have to worry about getting a cheapy lol

Edited by Predator or Prey, 09 March 2011 - 06:28 PM.

#74 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 06:43 PM

Cash for my jersey is in.

LIKE A BOSS

#75 BURN177

BURN177

super man that ho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:13 PM

ya no rush, just saying thats a great idea to have one of our own to be able to bring with us anywhere instead of having to rely just on whats at the field..

Just make sure its of really good quality, and one of the most accurate... i can help with some cost so you dont have to pay for it fully, and not have to worry about getting a cheapy lol

this is the 1 I'm thinkin of My link mike uses this 1 so it must not suck

#76 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:15 PM

BY THE WAY I pmed Mike and he said we can put TechPB on our jerseys. Wherever we want, Just as long as we dont try to act like they sponsor us

#77 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:19 PM

Voting is over. Dirty South official team name

#78 Predator or Prey

Predator or Prey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:20 PM

I dunno to much mario.. i love me some..
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=maTcoGZ3feY

and some...
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=XRCWFWxJY5o

BADASS though that we can put techpb on the jersey

Try some of this..
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=wT6AQh0y0OQ

Keep the hits rollin...

Edited by Predator or Prey, 09 March 2011 - 07:24 PM.

#79 BURN177

BURN177

super man that ho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:40 PM

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

BY THE WAY I pmed Mike and he said we can put TechPB on our jerseys. Wherever we want, Just as long as we dont try to act like they sponsor us

zomg u stole this from me bastard

#80 BURN177

BURN177

super man that ho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:43 PM

I dunno to much mario.. i love me some..
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=maTcoGZ3feY I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED THIS SONG

and some...
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=XRCWFWxJY5o
MEH IM NOT A HUGE NIRVANA FAN BUT OWELL
BADASS though that we can put techpb on the jersey

Try some of this..
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=wT6AQh0y0OQ
ZOMG SEXY

Keep the hits rollin... http://www.youtube.c...h?v=_Pyn87oJIlg
BADASS

#81 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:44 PM

The last one. Womp womp wowowowoooommmp

#82 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:49 PM

Predator your step is godlike

#83 Predator or Prey

Predator or Prey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:50 PM

I thought you guys might like those.. burn you may not like nirvana much but the dubmix is hot... i love the repeating LOAD UP ON GUNSSS... thats like straight made for paintball... LMAO

You gotta remember, Im not originally from america so I know where and how to find the really good shit lol..

Edited by Predator or Prey, 09 March 2011 - 07:53 PM.

#84 BURN177

BURN177

super man that ho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:52 PM

I thought you guys might like those.. burn you may not like nirvana much but the dubmix is hot... i love the repeating LOAD UP ON GUNSSS... thats like straight made for paintball... LMAO

i do like it, just i have some bad memories envolving nirvana. ill tell you in person some time if you care
My link
just found this, lol

#85 Predator or Prey

Predator or Prey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 07:58 PM

me likeyPosted Image

#86 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:06 PM

Meh

Oh sweet jesus its the smooth jazz of dubbstep

#87 Predator or Prey

Predator or Prey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:25 PM

lol i think ive made some more mt eden addicts lol

#88 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:27 PM

... MAYBE... Not like I downloaded every song of Frostwire or anything....

#89 Enkredible

Enkredible

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:44 PM

hmm who ever that can give me a ride give me a call or txt 8177037432 i live off of 35 so its possible i can be a quick pick up on the way to the field all you do is exit north tarrant and ill be there !

#90 Enkredible

Enkredible

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:47 PM

Edited by Enkredible, 09 March 2011 - 08:51 PM.

#91 Predator or Prey

Predator or Prey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:54 PM

35 and what??

Edited by Predator or Prey, 09 March 2011 - 09:01 PM.

#92 Enkredible

Enkredible

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:00 PM

^^ ? ha prey if you saw my post the reason i removed cause i didnt want to get anyone introuble ill ask in person :S

#93 Enkredible

Enkredible

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 889 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:07 PM

go down 35 and exit north tarrant ill txt address to who ever that can. its about a 5 min detour depending which way you are coming from

#94 Predator or Prey

Predator or Prey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:19 PM

thats why im asking... im comming from addison, so i drive down 635... and 35 is a long highway so it intersects many highways that people can be driving lol.. so 35 and what??

#95 Predator or Prey

Predator or Prey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:37 PM

damn thats actually the opposite way from where im comming... anyone drive around 35w??

Edited by Predator or Prey, 09 March 2011 - 09:38 PM.

#96 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:43 PM

I got em' Hes got a ride

#97 Predator or Prey

Predator or Prey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:48 PM

awesome.. so how many total does that make comming this sat?

#98 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:55 PM

Me
Burn
Enkred