Photo

Skyline players who want to start a team?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Pujols23

Pujols23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:14 PM

i kinda want to play some paintball competitively this summer. if you play at skyline let me know if your down to be on a team with me.

#2 Bicurious

Bicurious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 03:42 PM

i kinda want to play some paintball competitively this summer. if you play at skyline let me know if your down to be on a team with me.

Hey bud, Im headin back to Skyline sometime in early May. I live in Western Maryland, Id def like to get together and play some with ya. Not sure about a Team, cause a throw together team for the summer MAY not be the best idea lol, but ill def play. It'll be me and the Girlfriend.
Ill definatly let you know on a date later in the month.

#3 Iwalkinpubs

Iwalkinpubs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 November 2011 - 09:39 AM

Hey bud, Im headin back to Skyline sometime in early May. I live in Western Maryland, Id def like to get together and play some with ya. Not sure about a Team, cause a throw together team for the summer MAY not be the best idea lol, but ill def play. It'll be me and the Girlfriend.
Ill definatly let you know on a date later in the month.

I play for Skyline Tactical Assault Group (STAG), former scenario team we are turning into speedball/tournament team.

Check us out on Facebook, look up Skyline Tactical Assault Group

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users