4 replies to this topic

#1 ShadowPB

ShadowPB

The Silent Observer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 08:55 PM

Well the other day I noticed the leak down the barrel so I looked in my manual to troubleshoot it. The 2 things they said to do was replace the exhaust valve and replace the orings the rammer housing. I have done both and the leak remains. Any suggestions?

Crash At The Coast Miami 2011
Anthony Elliott
HK for Life

My Feedback +7/-0

#2 Danny D

Danny D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,036 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:53 PM

You might need to get the valve serviced. The cup seal may have a leak. Especially if the bolt is cocked fully back when the leak is occuring. Its a valve problem, not a rammer problem.

#3 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:55 PM

Remove the bolt with the gun aired up and see if its a leak from the hole from the valve, or from the rammer. Also try replacing the back rammer orings.

Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#4 PieCars

PieCars

Time to nut up or shut up

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 10:08 PM

This happened to me, not the same gun but the same problem. It was my cup seal. It hadn't been seated correctly in the factory so when i went to shoot it, it scratched the cup seal. Put in new cup seal, and my problem was solved.

My Feedback 4/0/0

#5 ShadowPB

ShadowPB

The Silent Observer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 01:57 AM

You might need to get the valve serviced. The cup seal may have a leak. Especially if the bolt is cocked fully back when the leak is occuring. Its a valve problem, not a rammer problem.

This happened to me, not the same gun but the same problem. It was my cup seal. It hadn't been seated correctly in the factory so when i went to shoot it, it scratched the cup seal. Put in new cup seal, and my problem was solved.

Which part is the cup seal exactly? I replaced the part the rammer hits already(its called the poppet right?)

Edited by ShadowPB, 10 March 2011 - 04:53 PM.

Crash At The Coast Miami 2011
Anthony Elliott
HK for Life

My Feedback +7/-0

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users