• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Snaggle

Snaggle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 12:45 AM

So on my new DXS air system, ive noticed that on their website the post in the manual for the reg states that all you have to do is remove the shims to convert it to a low pressure output tank from high pressure. However there is also a manual right under the reg manual stating that you need a completly different spring set to do so. My reg is quite tiny and displays dXs on it, thus looks just like the newer one online. did draxxus produce an earlier reg first???

#2 pantherfan88

pantherfan88

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 04:10 PM

So on my new DXS air system, ive noticed that on their website the post in the manual for the reg states that all you have to do is remove the shims to convert it to a low pressure output tank from high pressure. However there is also a manual right under the reg manual stating that you need a completly different spring set to do so. My reg is quite tiny and displays dXs on it, thus looks just like the newer one online. did draxxus produce an earlier reg first???

They did I have 2 Identical 48ci 4500psi high pressure tanks. The first pic is a comparison the next is the new reg design and the final pic is the old reg design. The new reg is shorter....possibly grams lighter....
Posted Image">

Posted Image">

Posted Image">

I hope this helps

Edited by pantherfan88, 23 April 2009 - 04:14 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users