2 replies to this topic

#1 Sasquatch

Sasquatch

Uhhh.. I bought another gun..

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,469 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 04:45 PM

My Google-fu has been failing me all day.. I cant seem to find anything within 400 miles of Campbell. I hope someone here can help me out with this, because I dont want to make a road trip out of a day of paintball.

So, does anyone have any names of fields in my area?

I will laugh as they overwhelm our enemies in a flurry of spotted banana hammocks.

Sasquatch's BST Feedback Thread
Check out my Ebay sales!

#2 predator1117

predator1117

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 11:56 AM

My Google-fu has been failing me all day.. I cant seem to find anything within 400 miles of Campbell. I hope someone here can help me out with this, because I dont want to make a road trip out of a day of paintball.

So, does anyone have any names of fields in my area?

There are two.

First one is take gate 10 and follow the signs to Fort Campbell Paintball. Prob 1mile from post. two woodsball fields. one speedball field but is usually down. I don't recommend speedball here since the field sucks and it has lots of newbs. Prices are good and it always has players so I usually go here.

http://www.fortcampb...ball/index.html

The other is called Gateway Action Paintball. It's in clarksville. Has speedball fields haven't been there since 2010 since deployment but has better players usually and nice fields. Not sure what the current pricing is. http://www.gatewayactionsports.com/

I'm not from Canada nor am I 13

#3 armoworrior

armoworrior

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 01:38 PM

gateway is the way to go i used to play there all of the time great fields. i havent been there in a while but it is always a lot of fun best field in clarksville.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users