#1 zop1o

zop1o

megasuperawesomelazerbeamrailgun ofepicdoomandstuff

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 10 March 2011 - 09:31 PM

No services available until August 20th

Like the topic says, I can pretty much find any problem with most marqs, and do most timing and trigger work on cockers.

Got a question and don't want to send it to me? I can probably guide you through it. If I have fixed a marker for you before, go ahead and post up quality or workmanship. Recieved a marker off another forum that isn't working and want me to give it a once over and or repair it for you? Let me know.

If I can not solve the problem, I will notify you and I will pay for return shipping, as well as return any form of payment that was involved.

I do not do milling on cockers, all I am going to be doing is fixing problems you may have.

Prices are per basis, Paypal or cash in box only, customer pays for parts and shipping.

NOTE: I do not do work on race frames. Meaning, if you have a race frame and you want settings changed, you are going to have to do it yourself. I do not have experience with the race frame interface, nor do I own any transfer cables or programs do do any adjustments on them. I can fix the mechanical portion of the marker, but not the timing on race frames.

Rules per mod:

FYI, I make no warranties of any work, but this thread is here because zop1o asked me for permission to post.

*edit* Also, please refrain from chatting in here unless you're actively discussing a deal with zop1o. Post feedback in his feedback thread if you've business with him through TechPB.

Thanks!

Edited by zop1o, 22 May 2011 - 07:14 PM.

Marq's men founder. flex owner. I AM A MUPPET! C.O.C. member 91. pump/stock players president. Karnivor Owner councilman. Old School Owner. GUN WHORE.
Posted Image
zop1o's marq and auto cocker tuning and repair services
zop1o's feedback2/0/0

#2 Predator or Prey

Predator or Prey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 06:22 PM

Okay so I have a pro-ed karni cocker all stock except zero b board... It had sat around forever, and would like it fully stripped, cleaned lubed and some older parts replaced... It was perfectly tuned when it played with my good friends from team soveriegn with many many tournament miles.. But am affraid it no longer shoots like it use too.. I have some cocker experience but not enough to fully get this thing working right on the first 12 times, or be able to be as exact as it needs to function perfectly.. I also noticed the trigger pull has a left handed catch to it.. meaning that if the trigger is pulled towards the left(using right hand) of the gun or center some shots wont register, but if u pull towards the right(using left hand) its perfect.. What can you do to help, about how much are we talking(minus parts of course), and my biggest concern... This one is wanted as a collectors item (working or not) with its color combo, all orignal parts, and the VERY low serial number (its one of the first 300 off the production line back when the karni first came out) Any info would be greatly appreciated..
Jump! Quick, like a lil bunny - Fear and Loathing in LasVegas

FEEDBACK-- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=138217

#3 CrazyLittle

CrazyLittle

That's 65% more bullet, per bullet.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,117 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 11:58 PM

FYI, I make no warranties of any work, but this thread is here because zop1o asked me for permission to post.

*edit* Also, please refrain from chatting in here unless you're actively discussing a deal with zop1o. Post feedback in his feedback thread if you've business with him through TechPB.

Thanks!

Feedback | Everything you need to know about Loctite | I have too many guns to list. Click here to see them.
Posted Image
PrometheanFlame - If I had to pick one of us to survive the rapture/nuclear apocalypse, I'd choose you.

#4 zop1o

zop1o

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 04:00 PM

Okay so I have a pro-ed karni cocker all stock except zero b board... It had sat around forever, and would like it fully stripped, cleaned lubed and some older parts replaced... It was perfectly tuned when it played with my good friends from team soveriegn with many many tournament miles.. But am affraid it no longer shoots like it use too.. I have some cocker experience but not enough to fully get this thing working right on the first 12 times, or be able to be as exact as it needs to function perfectly.. I also noticed the trigger pull has a left handed catch to it.. meaning that if the trigger is pulled towards the left(using right hand) of the gun or center some shots wont register, but if u pull towards the right(using left hand) its perfect.. What can you do to help, about how much are we talking(minus parts of course), and my biggest concern... This one is wanted as a collectors item (working or not) with its color combo, all orignal parts, and the VERY low serial number (its one of the first 300 off the production line back when the karni first came out) Any info would be greatly appreciated..

I can get it up and running for you. If it has just been sitting it probably just needs to be cleaned and have the timing re-set, or at least checked. What parts do you want swapped out? I will send you a PM and we can discuss shipping
Marq's men founder. flex owner. I AM A MUPPET! C.O.C. member 91. pump/stock players president. Karnivor Owner councilman. Old School Owner. GUN WHORE.
Posted Image
zop1o's feedback2/0/0

#5 Predator or Prey

Predator or Prey

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:12 PM

depending on whats going on with the trigger catch i may need a new board, which i dont have the money for yet... will be getting the tadao probably...

Im not sure how to check the sear solenoid, but i can tell its an older one cause the silvers comming off and has some oxidation, but so far seems to be okay..

I recently replaced the 3way solenoid and gasket, and if you know how to tear down the 3way solenoid to check it then i have the old one if you can check that out cause i wouldnt mind having a back up..

Other than that if nothing needs to be replaced internally then that should be it.. I know she just mainlyneeds to be tore down and given some tlc... Ive shot this gun in its prime and she shoots ropes as quick as a hot knife through butter.. and I hope you can
Jump! Quick, like a lil bunny - Fear and Loathing in LasVegas

FEEDBACK-- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=138217

#6 zop1o

zop1o

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 01:42 AM

I should be able to get it up and ripping in no time
Posted Image
zop1o's feedback2/0/0

#7 incrdbleherk

incrdbleherk

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 09:43 AM

I just got a cocker off of cl for really cheap and I spent the last week reading up on how to time it... but since I've never even seen a cocker in person before I think I can say that I'm still lost. How much would you charge to clean/time and maybe even sweetspot it? I know that takes plenty of air and paint though but I don't have access to a chrono.
Score Is Irrelevant

#8 zop1o

zop1o

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 07:13 PM

No services available until August 20th
Posted Image
zop1o's feedback2/0/0

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users