3 replies to this topic

#1 Yankee Paintball

Yankee Paintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:33 PM

The first Gravity League event of the season will be help on April 23 at Yankee Paintball in Oxford, CT. Gravity League is 3 man, limited paint, pump speedball. 3 man teams ( you can roster a 4th) with 40 balls per player in a 3 minute game on our airball field. Price is $150 per team including 1000 balls or if you pre-register by April 8 you can upgrade to a full case for $25 more, air and co2 fills are included BYO 12ies. Please PM me or email if you have any questions/concerns or wish to register.
Thanks
YP
Connecticut's woodsball field! Bookmark www.yankeepaintball.com Closed for the winter, reopening April 7th, 2012.
Authorized Dealer for CCI, Tippmann, Planet Eclipse, Tiberius Arms, and DYE . Distributor for Valken, KEE,APP and Procaps.
Need Yankee Paintball info fast? Email.

"That blew so hard all my old Nintendo games started working again."~Dstyles75

#2 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,953 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:15 PM

any chance you will be having more of these? I'm still in school (and out of the state) in april and I've been hopiing someone would be having a pump tourney

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

#3 Yankee Paintball

Yankee Paintball

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:00 AM

Yes we have another scheduled for August 21, and I'm sure there will be more in between up in Mass and NH. MCB is the most likely place to find info on those dates. AFAIK there aren't any scheduled yet but they are working on it.
Connecticut's woodsball field! Bookmark www.yankeepaintball.com Closed for the winter, reopening April 7th, 2012.
Authorized Dealer for CCI, Tippmann, Planet Eclipse, Tiberius Arms, and DYE . Distributor for Valken, KEE,APP and Procaps.
Need Yankee Paintball info fast? Email.

"That blew so hard all my old Nintendo games started working again."~Dstyles75

#4 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,953 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 06:04 PM

Yes we have another scheduled for August 21, and I'm sure there will be more in between up in Mass and NH. MCB is the most likely place to find info on those dates. AFAIK there aren't any scheduled yet but they are working on it.

ooof thats right when i go back to school for the year. oh well

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users