• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 gear84

gear84

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 16 March 2011 - 06:05 PM

has anyone ever gone to msg paintball in middletown its $30 cheeper then cousins but there website doesnt show any woodsball fields and thats all i play and I Dont know if I should go there and non of my friends have never been there

+ can u use your own paint it would realy help

Edited by gear84, 18 March 2011 - 04:51 AM.

#2 reese's pieces

reese's pieces

Blue your my boy!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 03:06 PM

yea thats where i play all the time. its field paint only they have 2 big woodsball fields then they have a bunch of medium sized fields they have a hyperball field and are putting up the 2 speedball fields now just incase you were curious... there paint i think is 55 or 65 a case (i dont rember what one) but if you join the woodsball league its free entry and paint is 45 for the first 2 cases but its 50 dollars per person to join the league. the league is every 2nd and 4th Saturday i think its worth it..... hope this helps.

#3 Hastro

Hastro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 07:33 PM

I went there last month with a couple of friends, best field in the area in my option.

#4 michael85pb

michael85pb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 09:55 PM

I go there a lot its great man they got woodsball, hyperball, speedball and someother awesome fields hope i see you there one day =)

And field paint only

#5 asmith350

asmith350

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 10:14 PM

i have been there a few times. paint is $65 a case. the fields are ok but if you are looking to get more fields and more playing for your money check out Ring Homested Camp Inc. on Lybolt Rd in Middletown.

#6 Bacon1498

Bacon1498

NEVER cook bacon naked.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 921 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:47 PM

I live around the area but have never been. All my friends said it's pretty good. We shud think if something to help identify techpb members at the field so we can meet up and play. Maybe you can just yell KAKAWWWWW!!!!! and if other techpb-ers are there they reply with TO THE FRONT or TECHPB! Lmao
Seriously, don't cook it naked....

Invert Mini, Rotor, Pro Axis. . . Things to get in the future: pants, techpb jersey, elbow pads, and a pump :D

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users