3 replies to this topic

#1 danath 34

danath 34

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,319 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 11:20 PM

I know... I know... I am a major lazy-ass... Go ahead and tell me, cus I already know...

But I was thinking... A couple other forums I visit have a "My Posts" button next to the "View New Content" button when you log in. This would be the same thing as going to your user name in the top-right, down my my profile, then clicking "Find Posts".

Figured it would be a nice convenient button, as I always check up on my posts to see any replies. Just save a few clicks is all.

What you guys think? I dont think it would be terribly hard to implement...

My Feedback
The TechPB Motorcycle Club- For All of us Two-Wheeled Warriors!

The Great Holy Lord Danath of the 34th is right.

Posted Image

#2 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,954 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:18 AM

I know... I know... I am a major lazy-ass... Go ahead and tell me, cus I already know...

But I was thinking... A couple other forums I visit have a "My Posts" button next to the "View New Content" button when you log in. This would be the same thing as going to your user name in the top-right, down my my profile, then clicking "Find Posts".

Figured it would be a nice convenient button, as I always check up on my posts to see any replies. Just save a few clicks is all.

theres a my posts tab in your profile

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

#3 danath 34

danath 34

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,319 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 03:22 PM

theres a my posts tab in your profile

well if you took the time to read my post (which wasnt that long, really), you would see I know this... I referred to it in the OP...

What Im talking about is just adding another button... Would be a nice quick convenient click... see below for an example:

Posted Image
My Feedback
The TechPB Motorcycle Club- For All of us Two-Wheeled Warriors!

The Great Holy Lord Danath of the 34th is right.

Posted Image

#4 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,954 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 12:04 AM

and i did read your post...I'm saying we have something similar, even thought its maybe two more clicks...that does the same thing. No need to be rude about it...

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users