• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Vincensio

Vincensio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 01:15 PM

Hey guys, i live in holton, kansas. So obviously the drive to either jaegers and 280 in KC or dropzone south of topeka is a little ways out there. I just wanted to tell any of you in the capital of topeka or anywhere around here that a friend of my dad's and I is opening a park bout 10 miles north of topeka called Epic Paintball. It's located in Delia and i think the owner who we are good friend with said it would be around 45 to 50 bucks a case and he does have all day air. My old man's going down tomm to test it out with a few guys so i will tell u guys how it is and anything else if new info comes up, such as when it opens up.
Always have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

#2 Abonhamc

Abonhamc

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 07:09 PM

Hey guys, i live in holton, kansas. So obviously the drive to either jaegers and 280 in KC or dropzone south of topeka is a little ways out there. I just wanted to tell any of you in the capital of topeka or anywhere around here that a friend of my dad's and I is opening a park bout 10 miles north of topeka called Epic Paintball. It's located in Delia and i think the owner who we are good friend with said it would be around 45 to 50 bucks a case and he does have all day air. My old man's going down tomm to test it out with a few guys so i will tell u guys how it is and anything else if new info comes up, such as when it opens up.

Any new info on this?

#3 redliness

redliness

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 August 2011 - 06:26 PM

http://www.mikeyselite.com/

ive been up to the field myself, it looks really promising. I haven't been up since its official opening though, thanks to this heat.

Edited by redliness, 10 August 2011 - 06:26 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users