• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 SlickBack

SlickBack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 08:40 PM

Are there any GOOD paintball feilds in miami? Ive been going to big shots but im not to impressed im looking for a feild with something like xball, any help would be appreciated.

#2 Spray.painTsas75

Spray.painTsas75

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 01:03 AM

Are there any GOOD paintball feilds in miami? Ive been going to big shots but im not to impressed im looking for a feild with something like xball, any help would be appreciated.

I work over at big shots by tamiami airport and the field is improving, we also just opened a field down in homestead that is going to have 8+ fields and has i think 3 now and their all airball fields so far.

#3 SlickBack

SlickBack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 03:57 PM

Is it open to the public, if so what's the address?

#4 TurtleSpeed

TurtleSpeed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 01:31 PM

atfl is were its at, great field
miami devious practices there

#5 Spray.painTsas75

Spray.painTsas75

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 05:11 PM

Its open to the public.I think the adress is SW 268th St and 122ave. but i dont know it by heart but if you call they will give it to you and its on the Homestead air reserve park in the back corner.

Tell them Sebastian the ref Sent you

#6 SlickBack

SlickBack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:55 AM

Its open to the public.I think the adress is SW 268th St and 122ave. but i dont know it by heart but if you call they will give it to you and its on the Homestead air reserve park in the back corner.

Tell them Sebastian the ref Sent you

so where spray was before?

#7 eric96

eric96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 04:03 PM

extreme rage sheridan

#8 SlickBack

SlickBack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 07:15 PM

atfl is were its at, great field
miami devious practices there

whats the address and do they have a website?

#9 amofop

amofop

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 329 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 04:44 PM

There are 6 fields in the general Miami area. If ur looking for speedball, Bigshots tamiami is not the way to go. The hyperball field is w.e. the other two down south are Headshots which is the cheapest and Bigshots homestead. Up north there's rnt in hialeah and medley. Then of course there is extreme rage in Hollywood.

So honestly its what your looking to do, if your bringing your little brother or gf or someone you dont want getting hammered by people with no control on their trigger finger :) then go to bigshots it is the most newcomer friendly imho. but if you want good competition for a cheap price then headshots is ur best bet.

Edited by amofop, 30 May 2011 - 10:26 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users