#1 walrus27

walrus27

My presence is my present kiss my ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:39 PM

Hey Mods,

I just received another warn notice for a rule #3 Bst infraction, which I rightly deserve and will at all costs take this seriously and try to stop.

If you will take a look at my warn logs, you will notice that I have about 4 of the same violation, yet they happened months apart, so I asked for them to be taken down, so my warn status is now at one, even though I have had multiple infractions in the past.

I am definitely trying to stop, and I have no intention of ever doing this, but what if, lets say, I get 10 more infractions for the same thing, each a month apart, so my warn status was to stay at one, because I kept having them removed because I served my time. Would I eventually get banned if this kept happening?

And would it be a perma ban, or one for say, A week? If I am close to any type of bans, desipite my warn status, please let me know.

Thanks for your time
Posted Image

I named my g4 shaqueefa because it was ghetto.

#2 The Sam

The Sam

COLORADO BLITZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 02 April 2011 - 12:14 AM

I'm not a mod so I may be wrong but this may help. They have a log of all of the warns that you've been given. It is likely that if you continue to do the same thing your request to have a warn removed will be declined. You'll likely have to wait longer than a month in order to have them removed. As I understand from the rules you don't receive a permanent ban unless what you're doing is causing a problem here on TechPB. Occasionally messing up a post won't do that. However you should make sure to read through the rules and think about what you are posting before you do it. So long as you warn status is only at 10% I seriously doubt that you'll be banned so don't worry so much. Just keep an eye on that rule #3.

I hope this cleared it up a bit. I know I'm not a mod but I do know that mods spend a lot of time working on this forum and personally answering things can be tough. I wanted to make sure you got some sort of answer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users