15 replies to this topic

#1 Aulldeath

Aulldeath

Pain is irrelevent, yet inevitable.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:00 AM

I will be in Puerto Rico in about a month and a half, and plan of playing paintball at least one of the days I will be there, thing is, I don't know what field are down there. Anyone know of any good fields there?
I will get the location in which I will be staying at most of the time today from my mom.
Another issue that my dad keeps saying, is language. I would need a field where several people (mainly the refs/owner) knows english.

I also need to figure out if I am going to bring my own gun and mask, either my Luxe, or just my pump, or pistol.
If I bring my Luxe, that thing is going with my as my carryon, and it will not leave my sight Posted Image .
Posted Image
Yes, I work at Wal*Mart, got a problem with that?

#2 paposwinger

paposwinger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 02:50 PM

there are a lot of paintball fields in puerto rico, you have to tell where are you staying so i can tell you of one near there.
BTW im form PR

#3 SiK iMaGe x

SiK iMaGe x

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 07:47 PM

Yea, If your going to stay in a hotel next to the beach in the north i can help you because i live right next to the beach so you can give me a call and we can talk.

#4 Aulldeath

Aulldeath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 08:25 PM

I wont be staying at a motel, but a relatives house in San Juan, for about a week then I will pretty much be around the island, jumpimg from one relatives house to another.
Where are you near the beach? What city?
Posted Image

#5 Trum_15

Trum_15

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,327 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 08:37 PM

I will be in Puerto Rico in about a month and a half, and plan of playing paintball at least one of the days I will be there, thing is, I don't know what field are down there. Anyone know of any good fields there?
I will get the location in which I will be staying at most of the time today from my mom.
Another issue that my dad keeps saying, is language. I would need a field where several people (mainly the refs/owner) knows english.

I also need to figure out if I am going to bring my own gun and mask, either my Luxe, or just my pump, or pistol.
If I bring my Luxe, that thing is going with my as my carryon, and it will not leave my sight Posted Image .

Is it worth getting arrested over?

as for the language thing, most of them can also speak english. my friends family is puterican and when there family comes up they have no problem with english.

#6 paposwinger

paposwinger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 09:28 PM

abelitos paintball field 787-550-6222, you can give them a call for any info you need

#7 Melendez402

Melendez402

El Dorado

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 10 May 2011 - 07:05 PM

Check out Caguas Paintball Park (787) 603-8842 and La Muda Paintball field in Guaynabo (787) 340-9662 / (787) 964-9051. Caguas Paintball Park opens Sat-Sun from 10:00am to 6:00pm and La Muda Paintball field opens Sat-Sun from 9:00am to 6:00pm. Give them a call. Abelitos is another good field. They both have internet sites so take a look for more info.

#8 Aulldeath

Aulldeath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 02:46 AM

Are the internet sites in spanish? I've met the problem on the websites I have previously been directed to visit, being that I dont know spanish.
Posted Image

#9 Melendez402

Melendez402

El Dorado

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:21 PM

Are the internet sites in spanish? I've met the problem on the websites I have previously been directed to visit, being that I dont know spanish.

Yeah they are pretty much in Spanish, but you might run in to English speaking members like my self who are willing to help you out. Give it a try you got nothing to lose.

#10 Melendez402

Melendez402

El Dorado

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 07:25 PM

Is it worth getting arrested over?

as for the language thing, most of them can also speak english. my friends family is puterican and when there family comes up they have no problem with english.

GO PATS!!!!!!!!! Leominster Mass baby.

#11 Aulldeath

Aulldeath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 09:38 AM

Another question, I plan on just taking my pump gun, but it uses 12gram Co2 cartidges. Are they sold as easy in Puerto Rico as here? Or am I able to bring a box of them in my luggage with the gun?
Posted Image

#12 paposwinger

paposwinger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 11:27 AM

Another question, I plan on just taking my pump gun, but it uses 12gram Co2 cartidges. Are they sold as easy in Puerto Rico as here? Or am I able to bring a box of them in my luggage with the gun?

you can get them as easy as anywhere just find the nearest mall....but if i were you i would take a few with me just in case

#13 Aulldeath

Aulldeath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 11:34 AM

Can I take some with me on the plane?
That's the main question, because I have about 40 here sitting next to me.
Posted Image

#14 Aulldeath

Aulldeath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,556 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 11:57 AM

Fuck, well, guess I don't need those 12grams anymore. A tiny piece of metal in the trigger that returns it broke, so I need to buy a new baby pump gun. There goes $20 Posted Image .

I guess that leaves me with taking either my SP1, or my Luxe, and there ain't no way I will take my Luxe and chance it not making it back to me after I leave the plane.
So I guess I am taking my Sp1.

I should be able to rent a Co2 tank, right?
Cause I don't have time to get the reg removed from my tank, and the only tank I have that I can remove the reg on is out of hydro.
Posted Image

#15 Melendez402

Melendez402

El Dorado

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 06:31 PM

Fuck, well, guess I don't need those 12grams anymore. A tiny piece of metal in the trigger that returns it broke, so I need to buy a new baby pump gun. There goes $20 Posted Image .

I guess that leaves me with taking either my SP1, or my Luxe, and there ain't no way I will take my Luxe and chance it not making it back to me after I leave the plane.
So I guess I am taking my Sp1.

I should be able to rent a Co2 tank, right?
Cause I don't have time to get the reg removed from my tank, and the only tank I have that I can remove the reg on is out of hydro.

Sure. They have everything you need.

#16 Melendez402

Melendez402

El Dorado

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 510 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 06:42 PM

You can get them at the local mall, Wal-Mart or at a Gun shop. P.R is like the U.S.A's Arnold Schwarzenegger secret 12 year old son. Basically we are like Hawaii the difference is we are not recognized as the 51st state.

#17 Fredogrimey

Fredogrimey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:03 PM

I know I'm late but I'm goin to be in PR Im down to play ill be in arroyo what fields are by me.
Proto Reflex Rail 2011-sky blue/ clear -crossfire 45/45 -dye rotor
Ego X -light trooper- ninja 50/45- dye rotor
RARE DYE NT F/S/T
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users