• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FuryPaintball

FuryPaintball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 06:57 PM

Ok here is whats up and I can't seam to figure out why. In my G6R i have the low pressure poppet which to my understanding lets you operate at a lower pressure. Had one in my Vice and thats certainly what it did lol. I also use a ninja SLP tank. So heres whats going on I have my LP set at 60 my HP set at approx 180-185 and my gun will not fire with enough pressure to even push a ball through the barrel. I have an Ebisu board in the marker and I had set all the settings to the stock boards factory settings. Can anyone help?

#2 juit

juit

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:00 PM

Ok here is whats up and I can't seam to figure out why. In my G6R i have the low pressure poppet which to my understanding lets you operate at a lower pressure. Had one in my Vice and thats certainly what it did lol. I also use a ninja SLP tank. So heres whats going on I have my LP set at 60 my HP set at approx 180-185 and my gun will not fire with enough pressure to even push a ball through the barrel. I have an Ebisu board in the marker and I had set all the settings to the stock boards factory settings. Can anyone help?

LP to 75
f still the same problem up your dwell by 1 increments

Edited by juit, 01 April 2011 - 07:01 PM.

I love this sport!

#3 FuryPaintball

FuryPaintball

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 184 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:09 PM

I think I may have literally just fixed it with upping the dwell to 10 now just gotta make sure she is chronoing correctly now.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users