6 replies to this topic

#1 lostpaintballer

lostpaintballer

AXE OWNER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 03 April 2011 - 07:16 PM

First of all. How doea it feel in the hands. Is it good for running and gunning?? Is the board eazy to program. Hows the finish? And finally is it quiet and hows the maintenence? Also will it run on a slp reg? Or atleast a lp crossfire tank.

Edited by lostpaintballer, 03 April 2011 - 07:27 PM.

When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave everybody wondering how the fuck you did it.

Posted Image

#2 Raging Squall

Raging Squall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:02 AM

First of all. How doea it feel in the hands. Is it good for running and gunning?? Is the board eazy to program. Hows the finish? And finally is it quiet and hows the maintenence? Also will it run on a slp reg? Or atleast a lp crossfire tank.

Sigh* in order lol***
*Feels great in hands from a man thats 6'4" to me thats 5'5".
*Running and gunning? if you mean off break or bunker to bunker then personal skill is more needed than a marker but yes its smooth with little "kick".
*Board... No LED but once you read the manual well a few times its not an issue (not the best explanations in the manual...a PS comes with a disk with a PDF as the manual as well as catalog on disk)
*The finish is not glossy like most of the Mini's are, mine is black and its almost a dull very very dark gray outside in the sun.
*Yeah its pretty quite and smooth for the price with slight "kick" and really efficient on both air and battery. And, the maintenance... well its not a marker that's really ment to be messed with too much from how its designed but simple maintenance is extremely easy with the "bolt out the back system" literally takes like 45 seconds to clean and relube lol.
*Hmm honestly not used that reg but in manual it ASKS for LP but doesn't require so I cant see why it wouldn't but like I said I havn't used that reg on it personally.
*^^^ Asks for LP tank but doesn't require it by any means.

Other questions?

#3 lostpaintballer

lostpaintballer

AXE OWNER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:45 AM

Nope im good. Thanks for taking your time to answer. Looks like I May be picking one of these up this summer.
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave everybody wondering how the fuck you did it.

Posted Image

#4 Raging Squall

Raging Squall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:54 AM

Any time :D

#5 Schoolboy

Schoolboy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:19 AM

I have one and found the manual is a lil confusing when programming.. but youtube has a great bunch of videos on programming :tup:
Posted Image

#6 MURPHofPBP

MURPHofPBP

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 12:44 AM

-its a pretty comfortable gun. personal prefence stuffs and all
-running and gunning is rather comfortable as well. again, personal preference
i suggest picking one up for urself and just get a feel for it

-the board is pretty easy to program. once u get the hang of it, u wont really need the manual. really the only modes i go thru are firing modes and bps

-the finish is different than other brands, almost like its not as fine but its still not course. its still nice
again get the gun in ur hands and check it out lol

-it's a quiet gun, but for some reason, the sound signature on the the empire guns is determined a lot on wut kind of barrel is used.

-maintanance is easy with the push button bolt removal that has good safety messures so that it wont blow out on u

-i just converted my ninja tank reg from 800psi to 500psi and my axe worked flawlessly with minor tuning needed. im not sure from personal experience about the slp reg.

if u got anymore questions, feel free to pm me.
POOPIE DOOPIE DOOPIE DOO

#7 hopper.23

hopper.23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:42 AM

Do you need to have a regulator with low output like under 800psi

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users