3 replies to this topic

#1 DeeRoc671

DeeRoc671

Sophomore Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 07:02 PM

I'm thinking about buying a pump to try it out and don't feel like spending over $200 for a pump. I found a pmi tracer new in original box for $50 and thinking about buying it. I don't know too much about the tracer. So should I buy it or does anyone have any info about them.
Sorry guys, I thought it would be funny to tell the moderators at TechPB to "fuck off bitches", and I told Kitty "Go ahead and change my sig again you bitch!" and I was banned from the forum

#2 Weigel21

Weigel21

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,108 posts

Posted 24 January 2009 - 10:07 PM

The Trracer isn't a bad pump to buy if you're not sure your're going to like playing it. And for $50 there's not much else you can get. You might be able to find a Sniper(pumped AutoCocker) for that amount, but it would take some time and a lot of searching.

#3 druid

druid

Yes, that's me in the Avatar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 990 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 12:48 AM

Traccers are great little markers for what they are. Get a J&J Barrel for it, do the "fingernail polish drop" mod in the breech and yer good to go...

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

Posted Image

Ion Owner #12

#4 DeeRoc671

DeeRoc671

Sophomore Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 424 posts

Posted 26 January 2009 - 12:51 AM

Thanks I'll think about trying pump out
Sorry guys, I thought it would be funny to tell the moderators at TechPB to "fuck off bitches", and I told Kitty "Go ahead and change my sig again you bitch!" and I was banned from the forum

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users