Photo

Kermit's Mod App :)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

#1 Kermit

Kermit

TechPB, sad to see the end of an era. R.I.P.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 12:56 PM

1) Name, Age, Location Jackson, 16, 32571
2) Years of paintball experience 3
3) Are you familiar with IP Board Fairly
4) What other message boards have you moderated, started, or assisted with Local Forum for while
5) What sections would you like to help the TechPB community out with? Doesn't matter to me :)
6) Have you ever worked at a paintball store, field, or within the industry? I referee when needed at the local field
7) Have you played in any major events? Scenario Games, National Tournaments, etc? Not yet. LL4 is on the docket.
8) Any other forums you currently moderate at? No
9) Fill out an employment application, send us a copy of your valid drivers license and consent to background check. If needed, I can.

#2 sticktodrum

sticktodrum

Paintball's Lovable Prince Of Parody

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,910 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 01:09 PM

I vote no.
Gerber, Surefire, TOPS, and Cold Steel all suck the big one. Buy quality products, not junk. :-)

#3 Kermit

Kermit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 01:15 PM

I didn't think so...It's just up to see what happens :rolleyes:

#4 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• 13,950 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:30 PM

I think your a good guy for the most part but You made a huge fuss when Sarah was made a mod because "she didnt have enough posts" and you just mad a thread complaining about the BST rules.
I just think you need to think about what you say before you should apply for a mod position

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

#5 Trum_15

Trum_15

Uber Member

• Members
  • 8,327 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 01:50 PM

I vote no.

x2.

#6 Kermit

Kermit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:19 AM

I think your a good guy for the most part but You made a huge fuss when Sarah was made a mod because "she didnt have enough posts" and you just mad a thread complaining about the BST rules.
I just think you need to think about what you say before you should apply for a mod position

I never made a huge fuss over anything...I was just voicing my opinion on the matter. It's called the complaint forum, isn't it?

My opinion on Sarah was that she was still asking questions on what setup she should be buying at the time she was modded. That's kind of sketchy in my opinion. Now, not to say she is a bad mod or anything but I haven't even seen her on the board that much, at all really.

As far as the BST rules, I'm pretty sure there are some other people that feel the same way. I personally don't BST myself very often so it's not a big deal to me. I'm more or less pitching ideas and/or pointing out what I feel like it unnecessary from the staff.

#7 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• 13,950 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 12:25 AM

I never made a huge fuss over anything...I was just voicing my opinion on the matter. It's called the complaint forum, isn't it?

My opinion on Sarah was that she was still asking questions on what setup she should be buying at the time she was modded. That's kind of sketchy in my opinion. Now, not to say she is a bad mod or anything but I haven't even seen her on the board that much, at all really.

As far as the BST rules, I'm pretty sure there are some other people that feel the same way. I personally don't BST myself very often so it's not a big deal to me. I'm more or less pitching ideas and/or pointing out what I feel like it unnecessary from the staff.

Then maybe you need to work on your tone because it makes it sound pretty fussy, again I'm not judging your character as a person I just think youre too quick to criticize without having much justification. Good luck though

edit: and about Sarah, imo being a mod isnt like running for class president, you dont need a certain number of votes or posts to become one

Edited by etekgirl27, 13 April 2011 - 12:27 AM.

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

#8 Kermit

Kermit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 09:11 AM

Then maybe you need to work on your tone because it makes it sound pretty fussy, again I'm not judging your character as a person I just think youre too quick to criticize without having much justification. Good luck though

edit: and about Sarah, imo being a mod isnt like running for class president, you dont need a certain number of votes or posts to become one

Not being fussy. Not trying to be, sorry if it came across that way :)

As far as the Sarah thing, My apologies. I don't ever see her around nor did I ever see her mod application. Just my thoughts.

#9 spisla

spisla

I made Mr. Rogers eat paint

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,192 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 02:01 PM

well this is obviously turnin to a big shitstorm, but i sitll vote yes for kermit, hes a good guy :) :tup:
Posted Image

If you see someone pulling that here hit the report button and I'll teabag them =)

NorthWest Ballers club. TechPB feedback

#10 sticktodrum

sticktodrum

Paintball's Lovable Prince Of Parody

• Players Club
  • 11,910 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 02:16 PM

Posted Image
Gerber, Surefire, TOPS, and Cold Steel all suck the big one. Buy quality products, not junk. :-)

#11 Distortion_UK

Distortion_UK

Darkest London

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 02:27 PM

I believe Sarah was brought in to help techpb behind the scenes.
You need to stop questioning shit. People don't get modded for no reason. BST rules are also there for a reason.

Posted Image

Complete Guide To Paintball Health- http://www.techpb.co...0

How to Play Snake- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=104279

#12 PeanutWing

PeanutWing

Sleepy Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,026 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 02:36 PM

I vote yes. :tup:

#13 Kermit

Kermit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 13 April 2011 - 03:41 PM

I believe Sarah was brought in to help techpb behind the scenes.
You need to stop questioning @#!*% . People don't get modded for no reason. BST rules are also there for a reason.

OK :)

#14 TMSballer

TMSballer

Elite Member

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,955 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:47 PM

I too vote no. I've seen countless complains about mod abuse, questioning why members are mods, and you don't follow BST rules.

#15 Kermit

Kermit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:48 AM

That's fair. And like I said, I DO NOT complain about mod abuse. I just ask why some stuff is done.

Whatever. I'll just take the no and evaporate.

#16 MW BSPB

MW BSPB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 04:44 PM

I vote yes Kermitt is helpful.
Save a Rock, Throw an Ion
The ultimate truth in paintball is that the interaction between the gun and the player is far and away the largest factor in accuracy, consistency, and reliability.

#17 Berry

Berry

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:25 PM

I vote yes also! Kermit was very helpful to me when purchasing my first pump gun.

#18 Kermit

Kermit

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,643 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 09:13 AM

Thanks guys!

#19 pizimp

pizimp

Jewmacian baller (jewish and Jamaican) Viva la Israel viva la Ja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 10:57 PM

I vote yes
Posted Image

Its like a dirty crack head rubbing crack dust over his body and humping a gigantic crack rock....

Buying your upped guns

#20 Zorozeenee

Zorozeenee

Maximum Carnage PBTeam

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 309 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 11:08 AM

when i first came here i thought u were a nod, but ur not!!

u get my votePosted Image
Proudly Sponsored by ZEPHYR PAINTBALL, ANSGEAR, & AGGRESSIVE SPORT SHOP
My Feedback +1/0/0 ------> http://www.techpb.co...0
Spyder vs1 for sale ------> http://www.techpb.co...2

#21 PB PUNISHER

PB PUNISHER

Double G Photography

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 05:36 PM

haha me to^^
When i first got on techpb i always thought kermit was a mod until i started seeing the mod member title haha. +1 great guy!!!!

You know, when someone gets a heart attack on the field and someone yells, "Does he have a Pulse?!"
And you reply, "Nope Halo"

Double G Photography Facebook Page
MY MOD APPLICATION! :) Flickr Page

#22 Iain

Iain

Braveheart Jr.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 792 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 11:04 AM

100% yes. Kermit has helped me more than anyone (I know this threadas old but I had to):tup:
Posted Image
Note to future self: Harry owes you 1 pods of paint and 5

#23 LikeACheeseStick

LikeACheeseStick

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 12:43 PM

I see Sarah on the chat almost every day.

"They found me in an alley way, trying to re-enter the Earths' atmosphere in an old refrigerator box."

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users