• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 IceVice

IceVice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 January 2009 - 08:15 PM

I'm looking to organize the PB players of NEPA. If you are on facebook check out The NEPA Paintball Legion group, it is just a start to get local players organized and playing. We are currently focused on woodsball because... well in north east PA, we have a lot of woods, But I definatly want to get speedball/xball games going locally. As well as , trips to skirmish...D-Day...Got to get a group together to go. Also check out LZpaintball.com they are a club that are stationed out of Scranton/Wilkesberre area they have a sign up area right on the site.

Just leave your information here or join the group on facebook, and I will be sending out information ASAP.

Name:
E-mail:
Marker Setup: (who dosent like showing off there gear)

Name: Cyle Fron
E-Mail: NEPApaintball@gmail.com
Marker/Gear: Tippmann X7 Responce
J&J S2
Profiler ect... but am saving up for a georgous bob long vice...oh, how i love the let me count the ways... :-)

#2 YouDontKnowJack

YouDontKnowJack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 11:10 AM

Name:Jack Peters
Location:Greentown Pa (Pike County...I live on lake wallenpaupack)
E-mail:invertplayer91@yahoo.com
Marker Setup: (who dosent like showing off there gear)nothing important right now lol i got an ION with the eggie 3 i had to dig up due to loader failure. Looking at 09 shocker with rotor.

Going throught paintball withdrawl.....Friends dont like playin in snow i have a nice sized group of players who play alot. Hit me up with info on games in NEPA

Also i play any type of paintball scenario and speedball is my fav but woodsball is ok and im in the process of purchasing new gear and a pump marker might be on the list so pump too.

Edited by YouDontKnowJack, 09 February 2009 - 11:25 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users