• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 echoback

echoback

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 10:26 AM

I had some of the original, black body shells on my Prophecy, and they just recently took it upon themselves to break at the feedneck. I had heard about some people having problems with this, and it looks like it finally caught up with my loader. Anyway, I gave Paintball Solutions a call (1-800-220-3222) and as the tech picked up and asked me how he could help, my mind went completely blank. Out of nowhere I remember seeing some news about a 1.6 version of the Optimus board, so I asked him if it was possible to get the new board, since mine is only a 1.2. He explained that the only major difference is the rate-of-fire change for the PSP mode, and unless I was having a problem with my board that it really wasn't necessary to change out. This gave me time to remember what the hell I was calling about in the first place, so I laughed about it and told him not to worry about the board, then.

I went on to explain the problem I was having with the Prophecy body shell, answered a few questions like which feedneck insert I had, and what color the shells were, and what my mailing address was. About three days later, a Warranty Parts box shows up on my doorstep and I look inside slightly puzzled at the amount of items inside. Not only did he replace my black shells with smoke like I asked, but he included the aluminum feedneck insert and a 1.6 Optimus board!

Paintball Solutions is awesome!

#2 Chris O

Chris O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts

Posted 16 August 2011 - 06:26 PM

There arent picking up the phone for me. Posted Image
Bravo Squad Paintball/War Hounds Paintball
Sales Consultant, Bomber Paintball
Proudly Sponsored by Ninja Paintball, Bomber Paintball, Valken, 68Caliber.com, Chuggin Rhino, Paintball Sports Inc., and Ray's Paintball

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users