• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 botbullet0

botbullet0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:55 AM

So I'm going to Classic near Atlanta this weekend. Are there enough people on any given day to play? Cuz I don't want to drive the hour its going to take me and end up not being able to play because no ones there. Does anyone here go there often? Thanks
Equipment: - Spyder Pilot ACS - Viewloader Quantum (Unfortunately) - Pure Energy CO2 20oz - VForce Profiler -

#2 Raging Squall

Raging Squall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 03:29 PM

Played there before twice, and pretty well set up... little small compared to nitro, arkenstone, and PB Atlanta. not badly priced.... but as relaxed and calm as i am both times ive almost gotten into a fight... lots of young players, which is fine, but most seem to have attitude issues... Im probably not going back again but maybe you'll have a different experience.

#3 KIKROCKZ

KIKROCKZ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 12:54 PM

Classic Is a Great PBall field. Ive never had a problem with anyone there. The owners all the way down to the concession lady at absolutly great. I live like 15 min away and im there atleast 3 times a month. I highly recommend this field to play some ball at.
Equipment: 2011 Rail - V3 Rotor - 70/45 Guriella Air Carbon Fiber - JT Flex 8- My Marker

#4 DJ Timmy Tim

DJ Timmy Tim

• Members
  • Pip
  • 45 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 01:22 PM

Website has most inforation

#5 ShotS

ShotS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:42 AM

I used to live in georgia, and i played there about once a week on sundays. Its an okay crowd. the speedball there absolutely sucks! (im in d.c maryland now and play at paps) but yea speedball sucks. if your going there for that, go somewhere else. if your going for the like scenario fields, which are the best by far, do it.

i will say this, there is ALOT ALOT ALOT ALOT of overshooting, not by the rentals, but by the kids who own electro's. And back when i used to play there, ill admit it, i was one of those kids, but i wasnt the worst one doing it-the mind set there, at classic, is that if you cant shoot/afford the paint than get out, its how they play there, just warning you now. And i played there about once a week since september 2010 till june 2011, and ive had a great time, how ever, me, or the guy i went with all the time would almost get into a fight with people... there is ALOT ALOT ALOT of overshooting, teamshooting(tking), a BUS LOAD of wiping, and theres a handful of dicks who think theyre pro, but r just terrible.

So, lol that being said, go with a friend, or two. the place is VERY clickish, and thats just how atlanta/georgia is. Now there are a few handful of nice guys. Theres a black reff there whose just a complete asshole. one time me and my friennd were play speedball, and i had gotten shot out, and after the game was over, he pulled me and my friend to the side, and started yelling, and cursing at us, because we didnt slide into our bunkers... yea. Then another time, me and a different friend were on the spool field, completely shot out everyone and won the game, then this black dude who got pulled out shot me about 4 times as well as my friend, even wen he was out and the game was over. and all the reff did was just yell at him a little bit, and the guy who shot us was cursing the reff out. and they didnt even kick him off the field. Yea, its pretty bad.

I was one of the guys who would wipe, and overshoot people, ill admit it, thats just because that was the mind set classic had taught me. Im rly glad i moved here to dc because theres none of that, and im not that type of player anymore, also, classic is a very limited field on good players. and here in dc ive become such a better player. but hey if u think im bad, just wait till u go there, i wasnt the worse one, i was just doing wat all the other guys/kids were doing who i hung out with, which was everyone there pretty much.

oh and theres also alot of smoking, cursing, and tempermental kid/adults who r on their period and r almost asking for a fight.

Dont go there if your by yourself. go with a friend or 2. I wouldnt even recomend that field, the players there r just bad. Go somewhere else and enjoy your day.

Now i will say this, the people up in the shop r great people, and the reff's r good too, except that black guy, i hate him and every1 there does too. The people up in the shop pretty much became family to me. And theyre great people. Unfortunately classic players r the type of people who ruin the sport. i hate to say it. If you had a different type of people who played there instead of all of what i just said id say go there. but theres nott. so just go somewhere else and enjoy your weekend.

hope this helped.

also to people who play there, and think that im just some kid who dosnt know a thing. I played there for a VERY long time, multiple occasions. once a week from september 2010 to june 2011. You probably knew me, and we most likely talked. so yea. i know what im talking about when i said all of that, and im willing to admit it.

#6 ShotS

ShotS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 11:44 AM

oh wow, nvm. i didnt realize how dead the GA ballers section was. sry, didnt c that this was all the way in april. so hey, i probably played with you then. and syr if i might have overshot you... i dont play that way anymore. just for the record.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users