Posted Image

#52 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 04:56 PM

I won't be able to post in next days, considering my plane ride down to warmer locations to play some ball.

nice! where you headed to? im playing sat. but might just be woodsball... none of my "pb" buddies are going so not sure if i wanna go "lone wolf" on the speedball fields.

Posted Image
Professional Web & Graphic Designer | Web Development

Converting your ideas into a graphic reality and giving it a web presence - Contact me | Facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks

#53 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:05 PM

Portugal, playing a Regional tournament there.
I am actually leaving in about 7 hours.

Edited by Nobben #44, 27 April 2011 - 05:05 PM.

#54 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:08 PM

sweet. have a safe flight..May you bunker many a player and be rewarded with Virgin Portugese Women hand feeding you grapes. :D

Posted Image

Converting your ideas into a graphic reality and giving it a web presence - Contact me | Facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks

#55 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • 21,802 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 05:22 PM

sweet. have a safe flight..May you bunker many a player and be rewarded with Virgin Portugese Women hand feeding you grapes. :D

Something worth fighting for.

40k-1.png

#56 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 06:01 PM

Something worth fighting for.

"DAMN IT WOMAN!!! i said GRAPES... this is a paintball!!!!!" (damn green marbs) :lol:

Posted Image

#57 TMSballer

TMSballer

Elite Member

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,955 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:19 PM

Hebiki I would do reviews however I don't play enough to justify giving reviews, Although I may play more with my t2.

Now your gun.... The double trouble or the Mokal Aura?

#58 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • 7,678 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 10:32 PM

Hmm I have this weird feeling. Kinda like a knife sticking outta my back.
Well anyways GL with the club but you wont be as succesful as the pinokio army. Posted Image

Thats why I own both loaders, that way I avoid the knife in back feeling. :tup:

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#59 BURN177

BURN177

super man that ho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:24 AM

my sexy rotar with my agg gear Posted Image

#60 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• 25,916 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 01:35 AM

Hmm I have this weird feeling. Kinda like a knife sticking outta my back.
Well anyways GL with the club but you wont be as succesful as the pinokio army. Posted Image

Thats why I own both loaders, that way I avoid the knife in back feeling. :tup:

Nah, that's when you get two knives in the back, one shaped like a rotor, one shaped like a pinokio. ;)

#61 Latsabb

Latsabb

Your resident gun whore.

• Retired Staff
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:42 AM

My Rotor came in the mail today. The wife has already claimed it as hers, so whatever, lol. But yeah, it was basically brand new. I was expected a beat up old Rotor, but I actually had to ask the guy if it was new or not because it was in the box, with manual, sticks, warranty card, etc, and not a mark on the Rotor. Sure enough, he has been using it a year. Whatever, it is immaculate, and works great. It is a gen 3, and after getting it, I am almost happy that my Victory didnt have a supercharger in it, lol. Oh well, it likely wont see much action, but as an avid gear whore, I like to have it. I will give it a test run and shooting video ones the Ego 8 and Ego 5 come in.
Oderint Dum Metuant

Posted Image

#62 Jweb

Jweb

Cardinal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 09:51 AM

My Rotor came in the mail today. The wife has already claimed it as hers, so whatever, lol. But yeah, it was basically brand new. I was expected a beat up old Rotor, but I actually had to ask the guy if it was new or not because it was in the box, with manual, sticks, warranty card, etc, and not a mark on the Rotor. Sure enough, he has been using it a year. Whatever, it is immaculate, and works great. It is a gen 3, and after getting it, I am almost happy that my Victory didnt have a supercharger in it, lol. Oh well, it likely wont see much action, but as an avid gear whore, I like to have it. I will give it a test run and shooting video ones the Ego 8 and Ego 5 come in.

I have a feeling you might start using it more than you think. It's a very tempting piece of equipment to use. Posted Image

I kind of like neck shots, they give other people the impression that I have a social life.

Meeting Mike and Willie = best paintball day ever.

#63 Latsabb

Latsabb

Your resident gun whore.

• Retired Staff
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:02 AM

Meh. I have used Rotors before. At the local speedball course, I got told constantly that I should get a Rotor, because the Rotor, and the Eggy were the only "decent" speedball loaders. (Eggy is pretty popular here) After a couple of times, I agreed to try it out. I dont play with uncapped, so the only difference I really felt was that the Rotor was a bit quieter, and not as tall. The downsides? When it is out, it keeps spinning, telling everyone near you that you need to reload. Sure, I can just pod up, but in case I forget, I dont want everyone else knowing, lol. Also, I found the opening too small. I kept hitting the edge with the pod, since the Pinokio mouth is a bit larger. Might just be something I would have to get used to, but I found it much easier to hit the Pinokio mouth.

Also, I just did some drop tests (yes, I know, not scientific) with a stop watch, and the Rotor is only slightly faster, although I have not adjusted the spring. A full Rotor averaged 6.7 seconds after 3 drop tests. The Pinokio averaged 7.3 seconds with the same amount. Although, on one of the drop tests, the Pinokio some how managed top use 9 seconds, lol. Still though. I still like my Pinokio more I would say.
Oderint Dum Metuant

Posted Image

#64 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:40 AM

off to Disneyland guys.. i'll add the new members when I get back tonight!

Posted Image

#65 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • 21,802 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:47 AM

One more exam then I am a free bitches!

40k-1.png

#66 BURN177

BURN177

super man that ho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:04 PM

I thought about getting a rf chip idk if its worth it ( im getting a board that comes with 1 for my gat)

#67 TMSballer

TMSballer

Elite Member

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,955 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:11 PM

you need the virtue board first to do rf with the rotor and they are both above 50 each so it would be 100 bucks to do it.

#68 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,916 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:14 PM

Meh. I have used Rotors before. At the local speedball course, I got told constantly that I should get a Rotor, because the Rotor, and the Eggy were the only "decent" speedball loaders. (Eggy is pretty popular here) After a couple of times, I agreed to try it out. I dont play with uncapped, so the only difference I really felt was that the Rotor was a bit quieter, and not as tall. The downsides? When it is out, it keeps spinning, telling everyone near you that you need to reload. Sure, I can just pod up, but in case I forget, I dont want everyone else knowing, lol. Also, I found the opening too small. I kept hitting the edge with the pod, since the Pinokio mouth is a bit larger. Might just be something I would have to get used to, but I found it much easier to hit the Pinokio mouth.

Also, I just did some drop tests (yes, I know, not scientific) with a stop watch, and the Rotor is only slightly faster, although I have not adjusted the spring. A full Rotor averaged 6.7 seconds after 3 drop tests. The Pinokio averaged 7.3 seconds with the same amount. Although, on one of the drop tests, the Pinokio some how managed top use 9 seconds, lol. Still though. I still like my Pinokio more I would say.

Yes we know you like your holes big and open. Just gotta get some practice in with the smaller, tighter holes, and you'll have no problem getting your pod to line up perfectly without spilling any of the payload.

Can I cram any more sexual innuendos into that? :P

Edited by TK-421, 28 April 2011 - 02:15 PM.

#69 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • 21,802 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:17 PM

Me gusta.

40k-1.png

#70 3vi1p3nguin

3vi1p3nguin

Everyone loves my 'Cocker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:36 PM

Posted Image

Picture of rotor for purposes of club joining. Bonus: My PM8 I just picked up
Posted Image

#71 TMSballer

TMSballer

Elite Member

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,955 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:38 PM

Splatracks FTW!

#72 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • 21,802 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 02:40 PM

Legitimate, once upon a time I shot a PM8.

Edited by CdnNinja, 28 April 2011 - 02:40 PM.

40k-1.png

#73 Latsabb

Latsabb

Your resident gun whore.

• Retired Staff
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:01 PM

Yes we know you like your holes big and open. Just gotta get some practice in with the smaller, tighter holes, and you'll have no problem getting your pod to line up perfectly without spilling any of the payload.

Hey, when you have been shoving it in the same hole for as long as I have, and have gotten used to slipping it in and out easily, and without looking, it is rough switching it up. No one wants a spilled load, and I just dont have the finesse that I did back in the day. After a while, you just get used to the fact that the hole is big, and you forget that there might be smaller, tighter wholes for you to stick it in. Oh to be young again...
Oderint Dum Metuant

Posted Image

#74 kanonjon

kanonjon

Oldschool is the proper school

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 04:31 PM

Good argumentation, Latsabb, Rotor does have its disadvantages. Every loader has that anyway :)

For me, Pinokio is a good loader and has a very simple operation, but its big, bulky and pain in the ass to disassemble and clean. Rotor is far better there, gotta love easy and tool-less assembly.

But as for performance? Allthough different design, they are probably the best in the market.

Posted Image
DC2 Nexus - Pro series - Karnivor - Black Magic - Evo - Quest Sniper
Jack Wood on the DC2 : "I would love to have a DC2, in mint condition. I think it's one of the best looking guns I've ever done."
My YouTube channel

#75 BURN177

BURN177

super man that ho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 10:40 PM

you need the virtue board first to do rf with the rotor and they are both above 50 each so it would be 100 bucks to do it.

well the board im getting comes with it ( tadao musashi)

#76 TMSballer

TMSballer

Elite Member

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,955 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 09:23 AM

No I mean for the rotor.

#77 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:42 PM

BURN, 3vi1p3nguin...welcome aboard guys.. you've been added to the front page. :tup:

Day #2 at disneyland with my godkids. paintballin tomorrow. ill check in when i can.

Posted Image

#78 Latsabb

Latsabb

Your resident gun whore.

• Retired Staff
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:08 PM

Rotor submission. Sorry for the crappy lighting. I have been without my speedlight for a while now, so I have to shoot with the standard flash. :( Hopefully I find it soon.

Posted Image
Oderint Dum Metuant

Posted Image

#79 DcSalem

DcSalem

I Rule The EGO World

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:25 PM

i have an older pic of my rotor on my ego8 can that count i dont have a camera anymore

Life is hell but so it the society we live in!

I MISS MY EGO8

#80 Jweb

Jweb

Cardinal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,182 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 09:33 PM

Sweet looking set up Latsabb. If only that tank cover wasn't blue it would be perfect, I have a thing against blue Posted Image

I kind of like neck shots, they give other people the impression that I have a social life.

Meeting Mike and Willie = best paintball day ever.

#81 Latsabb

Latsabb

Your resident gun whore.

• Retired Staff
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 11:25 PM

Sweet looking set up Latsabb. If only that tank cover wasn't blue it would be perfect, I have a thing against blue Posted Image

Blue, and Smart Parts. Dont worry, I dont like it either, lol. When I bought the tank, I needed a cover, and this was the only one the local shop had. Been meaning to replace it ever since.
Oderint Dum Metuant

Posted Image

#82 tomeknr1

tomeknr1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 11:54 PM

Here is mine Rotor =D
Posted Image

Posted Image

"Its not dangerous for people who can do it, so dont say its unsafe just because you cant do it"- Tim LiveWire Shieff

#83 DcSalem

DcSalem

I Rule The EGO World

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 12:59 AM

Posted Image

my black and pink rotor! Fear the PINK MIST!!!

Edited by DcSalem, 30 April 2011 - 02:44 AM.

I MISS MY EGO8

#84 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,916 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 01:04 AM

Posted Image

#85 BURN177

BURN177

super man that ho

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,058 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 01:28 AM

Hey, when you have been shoving it in the same hole for as long as I have, and have gotten used to slipping it in and out easily, and without looking, it is rough switching it up. No one wants a spilled load, and I just dont have the finesse that I did back in the day. After a while, you just get used to the fact that the hole is big, and you forget that there might be smaller, tighter wholes for you to stick it in. Oh to be young again...

lol giggity I'm young and slim so I like them tight and with no tools to disassemble

hey I loved blue tank covers :angry: lol i dont care :) just messin with ya

a

#86 Latsabb

Latsabb

Your resident gun whore.

• Retired Staff
  • 10,625 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 01:29 AM

If you know what you are doing, you dont need tools to get the job done.
Oderint Dum Metuant

Posted Image

#87 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:25 AM

a formal Welcome to Latsabb, tomeknr1 and DcSalem!

ballin tomorrow... check in later. :lol:

Posted Image

#88 3vi1p3nguin

3vi1p3nguin

Everyone loves my 'Cocker

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 419 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:44 PM

I wanted to go balling tomorrow, but I have to work. Then the weekend after that isn't any good either. Sad Face
Posted Image

#89 JBaller

JBaller

SCP Edge

• Banned
  • 12,546 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 03:49 PM

I have had my rotor for over a year...i dont know why i never saw this club before..

#90 DcSalem

DcSalem

I Rule The EGO World

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 05:39 PM

when i get a new marker ill have to take a new picture i sold the ego

I MISS MY EGO8

#91 NTENSE

NTENSE

Parkway Drive #1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,282 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 07:27 PM

Posted Image
:tup:
I would have pics of my new crazy scheme but too lazy to unpack the bag for tomorrow ;)
KusH Iron ballers black
eBay Feedback+8/-0
Feed Back +4/-0

#92 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • 21,802 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 07:32 PM

Pew pew pewish.

Posted Image

40k-1.png

#93 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,916 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 07:38 PM

Funny, you don't look pewish. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love bad jokes. B)

#94 CdnNinja

CdnNinja

The cake is a lie.

• Members
  • 21,802 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 07:45 PM

You monster! :o

40k-1.png

#95 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:30 PM

Posted Image
:tup:
I would have pics of my new crazy scheme but too lazy to unpack the bag for tomorrow ;)

NTense... i cant let you into the club because im so JEALOUS OF YOUR MACDEV!

Welcome aboard!

Posted Image

#96 JBaller

JBaller

SCP Edge

• Banned
  • 12,546 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:31 PM

Posted Image

#97 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:33 PM

I have had my rotor for over a year...i dont know why i never saw this club before..

there were two other clubs... they mysteriously stopped posting/activity. so i "re-imagined" it. :lol:

post your pic...and we'll get you in. :tup:

Posted Image

#98 JBaller

JBaller

SCP Edge

• Banned
  • 12,546 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 11:41 PM

Posted Image

#99 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:18 AM

Posted Image

welcome aboard!!:tup:

Posted Image

#100 JBaller

JBaller

SCP Edge

• Banned
  • 12,546 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:22 AM

Posted Image

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users