• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Asmity

Asmity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:51 PM

What are your initial thoughts on the soon...to be opening "Allstar Paintball" in Colorado Springs. That is if it ever does open?

#2 KellyP

KellyP

Air Force

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 477 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:13 PM

I've heard them saying their opening soon 4 months ago. They talk to much, I want more action.

Posted Image
Pm me if your interested in a sig
Proud Air Force Paintballer

#3 Asmity

Asmity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 04:19 PM

Yea they do seem to talk ALOT!! Best i know is they keep trying and the city finds something wrong with the property so it wont pass inspection. I know the guys opening the place as they were the ones who took over the field i used to work at. Needless to say they were huge on talk and never got anything done which got that field shut down in a hurry. Bad business practice all around really

#4 conzork

conzork

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:18 AM

All-Star Paintball is open. no more talk all action now, we've been featured in the Independent - http://www.csindy.co...ent?oid=2335036 (i'm the guy in the picture!! yay me!!!), Fox11 2for1 special - http://kxrm.incentre...IOR20DDEEA22D68 , and just this week we were named colorado springs Ultimate field on pbnation (i know theres animosity between these two forums, but its still somethin notable). yes there were a lot of issues with the city, and if you come to the field you'll see the hoops Dave had to jump through to get it up and running but we are operational now and will soon be holding tryouts for a field team to go to vegas this year, its crazy but its gonna be fun. so to reuse an age old addage "don't know it until you try it" if anyone has questions about the field itself, please feel free to message me or go to the website, www.paintballallstars.com

for the record, i'm not a paid employee or representative, i volunteer and play at all star every weekend for months. not to bash on the other forum but please don't "pbnation" this field without visiting and tryin it out cuz hey we're the only field that stays open in rain, snow, hail, anything....thats the beauty of indoors!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users