5 replies to this topic

#1 REMER

REMER

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 01:25 AM

so my freind is wondering if anyone has had any bad problomes with it, and if so what are they

he has read alot of good reviews but says he hasnt seen a bad one so if you got one let me hear it

#2 Watcher

Watcher

AKA CavDragoneb12

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,871 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 03:47 PM

Nothing specific to the Tac-One wouldn't happen to any other 'Mag as they are all buil the same. The only differences between a Tac-One, RT ULE Custom, and RT Pro are the looks, accessories, body, and material (stainless steel vs aluminum). The RT Pro has a different forgrip than the other two and has a stainless steel valve body and mainbody (though it can be upgraded with the aluminum valve and body which will turn it into a RT ULE), the ULE Custom already has the aluminum body and valve installed and it has a different forgrip than the Pro, and the Tac-One has the milsim body with the aluminum valve and the ULE Custom forgrip.
The E-mag has the same valve and bodies as the RT Pro and RT ULE only it has the e-frame instead of the mech frame.
Even the old classic 'mags can use the new aluminum bodies and valves. The only 'mags that are specific to themselves are the old RT classic and the X-mag, and the X-mag just for the mainbody (it will take all the valves and the e-mag lowers)...

'Mags in general are great, easy to work on, reliable, and built like tanks. I remember seeing this phrase that made me lawl "Oops, I seem to have stepped on your ION and broke it. If it will make you feel any better you can jump on my Automag a few times." :lol:

The most trouble you should have with it is the initial setup, the trigger and bolt system you get in the Tac-One may need some tweaking but other than that it should go a lifetime on the original seals if you take good care of the gun and oil it frequently.
For the most part any problems are from user error or neglect.

'Mags may be one of the only guns on the market that can out-live their owners :rolleyes:

Tell your friend to get it and enjoy it, and if he doesn't like it 'Mag resale value is one of the best in the marker industry and if he parts it out he may even make more than he payed!

Edited by Watcher, 27 January 2009 - 03:56 PM.

Tippmann Tech
Everything Rob "Tyger" Rubin
Alaska's Coolest Paintball Webcomic!

"The frightening thing about [humans] is their utterly mindless determination to do whatever mindless thing it is they are determined to do."
- Douglass Adams, RIP

-

Posted Image

#3 REMER

REMER

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 27 January 2009 - 10:52 PM

thank you i shall pass this info on to him

#4 AUTOMAGOMATIC

AUTOMAGOMATIC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 May 2009 - 12:46 PM

IT'S AN AUTOMAG..COME ON...LOL
IF YOU CAN'T BUY IT, MILL IT!

AUTOMAG NOT WORKING?THEN WATCH THIS

LEVEL 10 VIDEO

I TYPE IN CAPS..GET OVER IT. I'M NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW YOUR FACE LOOKS.

#5 Eskimo

Eskimo

Member #: 666 ( Seriously )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 07:44 PM

Is there anything bad with a Performanced tuned spool valve operation with silky smooth trigger and bolt cycle's which are as silent as the paintball which soars from the tip of the designated barrel which happens to be majestically threaded into a Lightwieght compact body design which has everything you need with nothing to lose?

Your answer is no.

Citrus Connection
Proudly Partnered With: PBL, TechPB, Pinokio Hoppers, HK·Army

#6 Seymour

Seymour

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 02:37 PM

Short answer no. Ive had problems with the detents, but other than that nothing that wasnt my fault.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users