4 replies to this topic

#1 GoNoles

GoNoles

Want to see my Axe?

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:24 PM

I have recently been getting into paintball while Ive been at school and such, and was wondering where would be a good place to play. I live in Sandy Springs, and Carnage and Classic are the closest to me. Ive been to Arkenstone and PBATL a few times, so I was just wondering where a good place to go would be for a walk-on. Thanks.

#2 themarine

themarine

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:54 PM

Nitro heres a link cool ass link
Posted Image

#3 Raging Squall

Raging Squall

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 01:53 AM

Ill second that ^^^ lots of woodsball though and seems to be long time between games, but its very relaxed feeling field with strict rules so no BS :D also BYOP within limits. On their site they have the types of pain not allowed, field paint is also very affordable :)

#4 The New iKill

The New iKill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 08:23 PM

nah man, dont listen to any of em. CLASSIC PAINTBALL allday, everyday! Classic is like a family, once u go there continuously for like 5 months, its like a family. well theyre already nice enough, rly chill place. make the playing very equally. i sugest going on saturdays though if ur just starting out
THE GREATEST MASK U KNOW U WANNA CLICK IT

#5 The New iKill

The New iKill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 01 July 2011 - 08:28 PM

oh crap dude!!!! I REMEMBER YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me and u were talkin at the field, i told u tat i was moving to maryland. and u told me about that summer camp u were goin to b a counsler at, and jr told me and u that he could maybe get us ego11's for $600

u had that mini with the pinokio, i told u about my camp time at jclc(for rotc) i told u i wanted to go to ucf, and i had the jt08 pro series pants i rolled up to my knees, and i had a black shirt cut ALL THE WAY DOWN and it was like a poncho almost, and i had valken elbow pants, and i had a custom annoe ego7

lol i hope u remember me. i remember cause of the noles, and u said u were in the pinokio army, and u said ur profile picture was siminoles, so i know this is u... just hope u remember me. anyway, funny meetin up with u here

pm me
THE GREATEST MASK U KNOW U WANNA CLICK IT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users