73 replies to this topic

#51 hogzilla88

hogzilla88

Something about narwhals...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,569 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:52 PM

Holy shit, you can delete the quotes that you aren't replying to. You don't need a mile long post.

#52 EgoPossum

EgoPossum

Playin' pump & Hurtin' Feelings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:48 PM

I find the opposite, its the kids 14-18year olds who are mentored under the old 30-40 yr old players players who are too quick to judge somebody based on the gear/clothing they choose. It's starting to get to the point the camo guillied up assholes at fields are the ones spreading the hate on the ones using a "non milsim" setup. These guys will light up any "tourny geared player" with an e-grip full auto 20bps phenom or x7's and sit on full auto, then criticize us for our gear choice. The lighter, "speedball gear" is catching on in the woods, but the "milsim" guys are the ones being complete assholes about it.

Asking people to take a rental gun is bullshit imo. they paid the field fee, they paid for paint and air, they should be able to use anything they want to. by you asking them to take a rental is retarded. You ask me that, ill give you a fuck you, i worked hard and paid for my gear, ill use it as i intend to.

You "ambassadors" need to stop the judging of players with there gear, and start teaching the new ones that it doesnt matter what your wearing or using and cut the racist shit out between whites(woodsball/camo) and colored(speedball/tourny gear).

Heres our field:
Speedball players in the woods(only field in town) they bring chairs, drinks, and bbq burgers and hot dogs, welcome rentals to come and sit and have a good time and share the drinks and food.

The old/new milsim players all huddle around, bitch and moan about our 10bps semi and accuse us of full auto while they pack 7pods, a x7/phenom modded to look like a 416/ak ect, and all talk trash about our gear choice in the woods with bright colors. and if were in the woods we have to be camo'd or its stupid.

To be honest, and i mean this in the nicest way possible, but the 10 year olds on the field, really do not belong on the field. Play some laser tag instead and get them on the field when there 14+. I don't mind them, but at 10 and somebody lights them up on accident or what ever, they will never play again, and that does more damage than waiting another 4-5 years.

I may play in the woods, use a speedball gear setup, and enjoy my gear, but that does not give me an "tourny player" attitude. I barrel tag when i can, ill shoot people in the spot it will least hurt if i can, and i dont mind the 10 year olds following me. I only shoot semi 10bps, and carry on a field 1-2 pods rather than 6-11 like the woodsball players do. I'll share my paint with anyone that's a cool friendly player. I've given away half a case of paint to a small group of players just so they can stay on the field a bit longer. I've Loaned them my guns to use.

Will you be so quick to judge me because of my gear?

I (and the guys at the field that I play at) only judge a person on the way they play.
If they play like a jerk, lighting people up, I give them a taste of their own medicine.
Where I am it is the tournament scene that is wrecking paintball and ruining it at the local fields.

One of the fields has taken a stance regarding that and explains in their rules that "dirty playing" is not tolerated at all. (More fields need to do this!)
First offence means that you sit out a game.
Second offence means you head back to the chalet to cool down for a few minutes or for the day. (depends on the attitude of the player)
Third offence means you are not welcome there for a while.
It works really well and has taken some of the attitude out of the players that come there and makes for better games.

I have handed some of my personal guns, like you have, to other players.
I also use some of the loudest looking guns (that are pumps) that you will find and play "paintball" not woodsball or speedball, but PAINTBALL!
I like to shoot the other team no matter what field I am on.
I turn my game down to sit the level of play and love to put my self at a disadvantage to make myself get better
And yes I get offended by people that play dirty be them Milsim players or Speedball players.
And believe me, they don't like me when I get on the field because I play "with style" no matter what I do and make them look like a fool on the field.
"I shoot pump because it hurts more feelings." -- ryantuomi (heard at Living Legends 2)
"Pumping is about as much a disadvantage for me as shifting is for a Nascar driver" - good buddy of mine said this when we were talking about going against the local tourney team
Thunder Bay Pump Club
Dementia Paintball

#53 EmpirePB

EmpirePB

Here. Wipe my balls off your face.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,149 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 08:57 AM

wow.. i'd love to bonus ball that kid all day

Member of Hooligans D4 Team

#54 Syrellaris

Syrellaris

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:51 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqpsNEgfIbU

Thats pretty bad. The guy is an asshole.

guys like that are the fun ones to overshoot the next round...
For some reason they hate getting owned.

just put an expert in disguise on the newbie team and own him? haha. Btw is he doing a dead man walking there?

Hell now I feel dumb, this is one hell of an old post!

Edited by Syrellaris, 07 April 2012 - 09:52 AM.

#55 invictus

invictus

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 09:54 AM

some people just don't deserve to play paintball

#56 Shortbuscrew

Shortbuscrew

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,120 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:19 PM

wow.. i'd love to bonus ball that kid all day

seriously, you had to necro this post... again.. Can we just let this thread die? its the same comments every time.
My My Feedback 7/0/0

#57 zchrit23

zchrit23

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 752 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 04:17 AM

you know the REAL problem with this sport?

Is that people would lash out MORE at someone like me, who would BRUTALLY retaliate against someone like that, than against the guy shown in this video

That's the REAL tragedy of paintball. We are so fucking soft shelled as a sport, that we tolerate stuff like this.

If I saw this at my local field, I would (and I have on many occasions) bonus balled him so many times in the next game, that his ONLY option would be to get off the field to avoid being continuously shot. I've proudly delivered this type of justice to people who act like this on numerous occasions. And I'm more than prepared to deal with whatever happens in the "parking lot" afterwards. God didn't make me 6'5" 220 pounds to sit back and watch other people get picked on

This sport is softer than bread. In football you get caught doing something dirty (like sticking your hand up someone's mask, or trying to forearm them in the nuts, or going after someone's knees), your head better be on a swivel because someone is going to put you on an ambulance cot. See what happens in baseball, if you purposely slide wide going into second base and cleat the shit out of the short stop and break up the double play. Your next time at bat, you'll have a fastball embedded into your kidney. See what happens if you play dirty and knock people over in basketball, watch your jaw get broken when someone throws an elbow at you when coming down from a rebound. Or they'll put their feet under yours and watch your roll your ankle. That's called "regulating" and it works VERY well

In paintball, we are too fucking soft to allow people to regulate on assholes like this. You will be criticized more for putting an asshole like that in his place, than he was for acting this way.

Personally, I don't give a fuck what anyone in this industry says about my actions. If I had the chance to meet that guy on the field, he'd be asking for neosporin and and ice pack. I hunt mother fuckers like this, and I FULLY ENCOURAGE that you do the same. You see someone doing something like this, you don't stop shooting at him until he's outside of the net. And if you get a chance to bunker him, shove your barrel as hard as you can into the back of his skull, pull the trigger and drop him.

Act like an asshole, get treated like one

Just responding to the bold part of this. I have personally helped take an opposing player out of a game after he dislocated a teammates knee after the whistle blew. Our entire team was out head hunting for the guy, who had the misfortune of playing slot receiver and safety. He didn't finish the offensive series in which he injured our team mate, and he only played one play of the defensive series before he was knocked out cold by our full back.

#58 Distortion_UK

Distortion_UK

Darkest London

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:18 AM

Fields at fault as much as the asshole playing. I didnt see the ref stand in front of her in case he did shoot her. He also didn't boot his ass off the field and asked to leave soon as he did it.

Kicking him off the field would be less damage than word of mouth of every single person there telling everyone they knew. You know how girls gossip.

And imo, she played the victim card pretty good after the argument had ended.

This, the reff should always take a shot so the customer doesn't have to. If anyone it to blame its the reff. I've reffed for going on 5 years and I've always stood between a customer if i knew they was going to get lit up. As for people bonus balling, you talk to them about it once, if they continue you kick them out. The boss will side with you, kicking out one walk on to keep 10 renters playing is good business.

Weak ass reffing.

Posted Image

Complete Guide To Paintball Health- http://www.techpb.co...0

How to Play Snake- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=104279

#59 Distortion_UK

Distortion_UK

Darkest London

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,733 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:24 AM

guys we are missing the BIG picture here... that is the largest dorito at the center 50 i have ever seen in my life...

:dodgy:

i have had my ref's at the local field ask me many times to put someone doing this sort of behavior back into their place when the ref's can't do much to stop it. ie the person keeps breaking rules and everyone sees it and complains but the ref isn't there and can't kick them out. i always tell the field owners right after they have felt the pain from my guys. :tup:

If the reff doesn't have the power to turf someone out then I'm afraid its not a good field. As much as the owner is in charge the refs are the ones that see and deal with the incidents. As long as i can justify it and have good reasoning i can kick anyone out.

Posted Image

Complete Guide To Paintball Health- http://www.techpb.co...0

How to Play Snake- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=104279

#60 Anti_Revolution

Anti_Revolution

Underground Productz Factory Team

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 08:25 AM

idiot*
Underground Productz Factory Team
Feedback 17/0/0

F/S/T: Nothing ATM

#61 Doritoboy

Doritoboy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 09:18 PM

he would get fucked up at my old field and then banned dumb fucker

#62 xincognitopbx

xincognitopbx

Ripper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,786 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 10:17 PM

I'd love to put oil in that assholes nipple and ask him to do a shooting video for me while I stand 20 feet back

But the Ego 11 is shiny. :(

Dosent the Ego 11 only come in dust colours?

Feedback 2/0/0

#63 epic woodsballer

epic woodsballer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 02:02 PM

Paintball is dying..... Hmm I wonder.

Ohio Raiders 

#64 Syrellaris

Syrellaris

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 05:45 PM

Really? you had to necro a thread?

#65 904paintball

904paintball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 08:51 PM

the girl standing next to the ref should of peppered his ass

#66 klown

klown

Gamer and Woodsballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 278 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 12:33 PM

Thats why I am glad that where I play a few of the people grew up with my uncles so I dont have to put with that. I am also going to be taking my little cousin out in the next year or so, I am glad that I dont have to put up with douche nozzles like that

Edited by Klown, 14 September 2012 - 12:34 PM.

Primary-SP1 Blackheart with RAPS II asa                Back Up/Loaner-Tippmann Alpha Black

ANS 68/4500                                                              Guerrilla Air 48/3000 

GXG 4+5 Pod Pack-Camo                                         4+5 orGxG  4+1 

FASTA 18v LED-Smoke                                             JT Shake 'n Bake

Proto Switch FS-Camo                                               Switch FS or Tippmann Mask                                      

#67 Russian Legion Fan

Russian Legion Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 14 September 2012 - 01:05 PM

Quit posting in necro'd threads! Check the dates before you post!

#68 IPlaySoccer

IPlaySoccer

Resident Chelsea fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:21 AM

Is that people would lash out MORE at someone like me, who would BRUTALLY retaliate against someone like that, than against the guy shown in this video

That's the REAL tragedy of paintball. We are so fucking soft shelled as a sport, that we tolerate stuff like this.

If I saw this at my local field, I would (and I have on many occasions) bonus balled him so many times in the next game, that his ONLY option would be to get off the field to avoid being continuously shot. I've proudly delivered this type of justice to people who act like this on numerous occasions. And I'm more than prepared to deal with whatever happens in the "parking lot" afterwards. God didn't make me 6'5" 220 pounds to sit back and watch other people get picked on

This sport is softer than bread. In football you get caught doing something dirty (like sticking your hand up someone's mask, or trying to forearm them in the nuts, or going after someone's knees), your head better be on a swivel because someone is going to put you on an ambulance cot. See what happens in baseball, if you purposely slide wide going into second base and cleat the shit out of the short stop and break up the double play. Your next time at bat, you'll have a fastball embedded into your kidney. See what happens if you play dirty and knock people over in basketball, watch your jaw get broken when someone throws an elbow at you when coming down from a rebound. Or they'll put their feet under yours and watch your roll your ankle. That's called "regulating" and it works VERY well

In paintball, we are too fucking soft to allow people to regulate on assholes like this. You will be criticized more for putting an asshole like that in his place, than he was for acting this way.

Personally, I don't give a fuck what anyone in this industry says about my actions. If I had the chance to meet that guy on the field, he'd be asking for neosporin and and ice pack. I hunt mother fuckers like this, and I FULLY ENCOURAGE that you do the same. You see someone doing something like this, you don't stop shooting at him until he's outside of the net. And if you get a chance to bunker him, shove your barrel as hard as you can into the back of his skull, pull the trigger and drop him.

Agreed 100%

I have done things like this in soccer. Guy slide tackles my ankles on purpose? I get up and go after him when he gets the ball. The problem is, the one who retaliates always gets the shit for it. Never the person who starts it.

I can be a bit of a smartass and even an a-hole. Please bear with me.

9ca1b1c13c8d04ea.png

#69 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,056 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:04 AM

Dude, you are on a necro rampage, cut it out.

#70 incrdbleherk

incrdbleherk

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:18 AM

Wow, I posted this years ago. I'm honored that I made Mike rant like that, but please, stop necroing the post.
Score Is Irrelevant

#71 IPlaySoccer

IPlaySoccer

Resident Chelsea fan

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:33 AM

Dude, you are on a necro rampage, cut it out.

Whoops, sorry.

I can be a bit of a smartass and even an a-hole. Please bear with me.

9ca1b1c13c8d04ea.png

#72 Pump Player

Pump Player

Voted techpb's #1 sloth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • Location:Lutz fl, blitzkrieg paintball, orbital paintball, central Florida paintball

Posted 04 March 2013 - 12:38 AM

I would have been all like 1v1 me faget. Do u even lift? I collect melee weapons and I have ten gf's and they all show me there boobs and one of Them is your mom.

On a more serious note my fields players do something completely different, they wait until you approach them then they light u up. One time I took one dangerously close to the diaphragm from touch distance when I came up behind my enemy

Edited by Pump Player, 04 March 2013 - 12:46 AM.

2011 proto rail + Pinokio! --- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=222130

#73 stefan_rj

stefan_rj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:52 PM

Wait what did he do exactly? Was he bonus balling the other players while he was walking down the field? What an asshole.

#74 stefan_rj

stefan_rj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:54 PM

Agreed 100%

I have done things like this in soccer. Guy slide tackles my ankles on purpose? I get up and go after him when he gets the ball. The problem is, the one who retaliates always gets the shit for it. Never the person who starts it.

That ref should've kicked him off the field! We're too soft when it comes to this, especially with renters looking to get into the sport.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users