22 replies to this topic

#1 Talucci

Talucci

Canadian Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:24 AM

A players new FX was yanked yesterday at Paintball Nation in Brampton, Ontario.
He left it alone for 15 minutes on his table, and when he returned it was gone.

#2 sameagol26

sameagol26

I am BTDeltafan101

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:26 AM

Awww man, thats terrible. I live not too far from there. What's it look like in case it may be seen around?
Posted Image
My Youtube Channel --> BTDeltafan101

#3 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,657 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:30 AM

That's horrible, I dont know what I would do if I got my guns stolen.

It's reasons like this why I hook my macroline onto my pod pack, so no-one can steal my stuff.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#4 Talucci

Talucci

Canadian Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 09:32 AM

Awww man, thats terrible. I live not too far from there. What's it look like in case it may be seen around?

Its a nice field, sort of speedball mixed with rec. The refs are nice/friendly, and entry is cheap. On mondays its 15 bucks for entry and tues-fri is 20. Weekends are for recballers so it like 200 a case. I just usually buy my paint from Badlands. They have $30 paint. Inka Silver for $40 is a great deal. Nation charges 50 something for a case of spectrum, that the only bad part.

#5 anthoneyk123

anthoneyk123

Sexy Beast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:08 AM

i think he meant the gun
Spisla: Have I posted my phantom in here yet? It's smexy
Baux18: jeez kyle why dont you just go have sex with the thing.
Spisla: I have. more than once actually.

#6 Eskimo

Eskimo

Member #: 666 ( Seriously )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:42 AM

Its a nice field, sort of speedball mixed with rec.

LMAO literacy Fail... anyways yes im in whitby and East Toronto all the time so please let me know what the marker looks like and if you can, A serial number also.

Citrus Connection
Proudly Partnered With: PBL, TechPB, Pinokio Hoppers, HK·Army

#7 Talucci

Talucci

Canadian Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 10:55 AM

Yea I think he ment gun too...and I have no clue who it was, I spoke to him after but he left pretty quick.
If I see him again then ill ask for that.

#8 Ryan456

Ryan456

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 03:56 PM

that really sucks....

Funny thing is though is that i was about to take my FX to paintball nation field last weekend.... decided to head into toronto to play instead.   :mellow:

#9 nevekd128

nevekd128

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 04:24 PM

sad he got jacked, but maybe its where i grew up, but i don't leave stuff i value not locked up or by my side
tech t L7 bolt
bolt here

#10 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 04:31 PM

sad he got jacked, but maybe its where i grew up, but i don't leave stuff i value not locked up or by my side

This

It makes think when I see how people just leave their expensive stuff lying out with people around, and then get pissed when someone walks off with it.

If I was a thief I couldve probably jacked upwards of 10 high ends from my local fields. People are so dumb sometimes.
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#11 nevekd128

nevekd128

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 04:41 PM

This

It makes think when I see how people just leave their expensive stuff lying out with people around, and then get pissed when someone walks off with it.

If I was a thief I couldve probably jacked upwards of 10 high ends from my local fields. People are so dumb sometimes.

lol i haven't met anyone hanging at a pb field bold enough just to walk up knock someone in the head and walk away with their stuff. Its always people that leave it alone. Ive seen so many guns just laying around its almost insane.

its simple dont leave your stuff alone and theft wont happen.
until someone gets held at gun point for their equipment id not worry about theft if you have it in your possession
tech t L7 bolt
bolt here

#12 Ryan124

Ryan124

Luxurious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 06:45 PM

Yea I see so many nice guns lying around that I could have easily walked off with lol. I never leave my stuff unattended.
Bob long G6r
My B/S/T Feedback +18/0/0

#13 I CaPsoft I

I CaPsoft I

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 09:24 AM

Its a nice field, sort of speedball mixed with rec.

LMAO literacy Fail... anyways yes im in whitby and East Toronto all the time so please let me know what the marker looks like and if you can, A serial number also.

Yea. I live in hamilton, but i go around there sometimes. What does the GUN look like?
Whats a signature?

#14 imadog

imadog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 13 July 2011 - 09:17 PM

It's stuff like this that makes me glad I chain my gun up. I found a thread on nation about how to make a custom gun lock for like 10 dollars, or something like that. I can give everyone the link if they would like. Sorry to hear about the gun though, at the field I go to sometimes, 7 Victorys have been stolen in the past month.

Tippman: Highend Brass Eagle.

#15 Funk21

Funk21

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:08 PM

I hate to hear stories like this and people who do this kind of crap should be beaten. First of never leave your equipment unattended, secondly if you have to step away ask a friend to keep an eye on it or a fellow player that also has their own equipment. Chance are more than likely they will keep an eye on it like it was their own. Best recommendation call local fields to maybe give them a heads up and check craigs list, Kajiji, etc.
Red/Grey Clone VX & Warped Sportz Dark Ego11 Black/Purple
Guerrilla 4500/70 CI
Black Rotor

#16 shibby14

shibby14

They see me derpin'

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:31 PM

I don't have any expensive gear to say the least, (Trilogy sport, Pro Vantage mask), but at least I keep an eye on my stuff.
Like Mike said in one of his videos, "Thieves are everywere waiting for you to look away for 5 seconds."
The Budget ballin', Pump playin' mofo.... welcomes the Trilogy Sport <3

I'm under 18 and pay for my equipment... I don't need to brag any further than that, but it shall be known!

#17 atlpaintball24

atlpaintball24

Do you even lift?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,057 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:56 PM

I don't have any expensive gear to say the least, (Trilogy sport, Pro Vantage mask), but at least I keep an eye on my stuff.
Like Mike said in one of his videos, "Thieves are everywere waiting for you to look away for 5 seconds."

That's why I don't like taking a lot of stuff to the field, I'm nervous of people who have the nerve to walk up and just take your stuff.

#18 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,055 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:07 PM

That's why I don't like taking a lot of stuff to the field, I'm nervous of people who have the nerve to walk up and just take your stuff.

when i go paintballing i usually go with atleast1 friend so there is almost always someone at our table

#19 Rob-Juskiewicz-PB

Rob-Juskiewicz-PB

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:25 PM

yeah!! finally someone from around home! i live in toronto myself :)
i go to paintball nation all the time! i was actually gonna go today

i think i might have played with that kid once before? was the FX orange and blue?? cuz i've seen that kid there almost every time i've been... the kid had an FX, dye rotor, ninja stubby tank?
is it the same guy just curious cuz i've gotten to know him pretty well, good kid
Setup - MacDev Cyborg RX, White Virtue Spire, Pure Energy 68/4500

#20 iplayaggresive

iplayaggresive

<3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 04:50 PM

Sucks but dont leave it on the table. Take it to a ref or someone if your going somewhere you cant take the gun.

#21 zuchaka

zuchaka

Sophomore Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 520 posts

Posted 10 October 2011 - 05:59 PM

really sorry to hear that i hate thieves

#22 Hitman2513

Hitman2513

Save a Rock Throw a Mini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,751 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 11:39 PM

I lost my spyder once for like 5 minuets then it came back because it was broken :D I was going to take it to a gun tech and I left it near a table with my friends i knew it was broken my brothor gave it to me to see if i could find out whats wrong with it and I went to the bathroom and told my friends to look out for it the table was next to the firing range so they were being stupid and chronoed there guns whil I was gon and when I came back it was gone and I found them there I was kinda freaking out I had my eNVy with me so it didn't really matter so I went arround to see if people had it and when I gave up I walked back to the table and there it was they just stole the stock barrel :P I thought my friends were playing a joke but they were all with me looking for it haha that was an odd day
Posted Image
Bitches love my Spyder Ion

[-ORaNGe-] Trolling isn't an action, it's a lifestyle :)

#23 Frisky Tugboat

Frisky Tugboat

Purple is my favorite animal in the alphabet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 11:42 PM

Theres a big ass quarter mile long gravel raod that leads down to my field to get away you better have a decent car...
Empire Axe, Invert Halo Too, Ninja 50/4500

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users