7 replies to this topic

#1 plan_b

plan_b

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 05:27 PM

i gots me some extra time and im going to try and play both days this upcoming weekend. anyone else tried the 2 day event got any advice?

im probably going to bring the trilogy to try and save paint.

#2 AKADINGO

AKADINGO

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:02 PM

Its a 1 day event with camping available starting 4 pm on Friday night. the actual game is just on Saturday. Ill be there shooting pump as well with team MBP.
PLAY LIKE TODAY IS YOUR LAST
Feedback> http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=113914

#3 plan_b

plan_b

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:36 AM

from what i was reading, its a 2 day event. a saturday start and finished in sunday. both days are actual game days.

im going to use the trilly for at least a day, and then move on to the electro the 2nd day.

#4 AKADINGO

AKADINGO

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 11:09 AM

Yeah. my apologies Plan_b. I was talking with John Macolm on Wed. and he made it out to be a single day of play. my fault.

#5 plan_b

plan_b

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 01:46 PM

its all good, no need to apologize.

does that mean you and your team will be there both days? im just wondering what will happen if a lot of people show up for one day and not the other.

going to be a walk on, so im not sure what team ill be playing for. see you out there on the field.

#6 plan_b

plan_b

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 06:45 AM

it was a great game on saturday. i was on the blue team and there was a big points gap that red had to make up. thought it was over for the red.

couldnt make it the second day and missed out on a great day. looks like the red got together and started to catch up.

good game everyone.

#7 AKADINGO

AKADINGO

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:54 PM

MBP and I were Red squad but only had time for Saturday. We were getting put into the left field between road and Mega fortress all day. Having the 13th there with about 40 players on just their squad was redic. I dont like that whole drafting thing they did on friday night. Blue had too many teams, red was all walk ons basically.

#8 plan_b

plan_b

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 363 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:12 PM

it did feel a little uneven on the first day. there were a few times the blue pushed back the red to their insertion points. i think i over heard the points was like 3000 for blue and red around 500 points by 3pm.

but it looks like sunday was the better day to go. red made up the huge gap.

there were still some good firefights on the day though.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users