#1 tuflehundon

tuflehundon

Team Devil Ops

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 328 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:43 PM

Wow BT's Customer Service sucks!!!!!!!

I bought a BT Delta from a friend about a week ago. After replacing the barrel, the front piece that has the retention screw that hold the barrel in place and the shroud together broke.

I tried to call BT's Customer Service since last week, only to get a recording saying they are busy and please leave a message, we will get back to you soon, they never called back.

Finally got through to them after a week of calling and they tell me that without a receipt, I can't even get the part separate. I was willing to pay for the part, but I'm sure as heck not gonna pay $90 when all I need is a $5 part. They are saying they don't even have spare parts that they could sell. They say all they have is complete shrouds that they will only send out under warranty repairs. Since I bought this marker used, There is no receipt. I will never buy a BT product again. I had an issue with my Phenom, and the Tippmann CS tech didn't even ask about warranty, he just asked for an address and sent the part out.

I even know people who called Tippmann and told them something was there (marker owners) fault, and Tippmann sent the parts out anyways.

I did like the BT Delta a little better than the A5, because they are basically a mix of the best stuff from an A5, and the best stuff from a 98, plus you have the Rip Clip. Now I have found a reason to go back to Tippmann over BT.

All I can say is they have no idea how to treat there customers right, and because of that, I will never buy a BT product again. And I am posting this on every paintball forum I know of in hopes that it will save others from having the same problem I am.

Posted Image
My Team is now recruiting member in Largo, FL, we play at a private field, PM me for more info.

#2 Jarz

Jarz

Workin' that post count back up...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 09:34 AM

Wow BT's Customer Service sucks!!!!!!!

I bought a BT Delta from a friend about a week ago. After replacing the barrel, the front piece that has the retention screw that hold the barrel in place and the shroud together broke.

I tried to call BT's Customer Service since last week, only to get a recording saying they are busy and please leave a message, we will get back to you soon, they never called back.

Finally got through to them after a week of calling and they tell me that without a receipt, I can't even get the part separate. I was willing to pay for the part, but I'm sure as heck not gonna pay $90 when all I need is a $5 part. They are saying they don't even have spare parts that they could sell. They say all they have is complete shrouds that they will only send out under warranty repairs. Since I bought this marker used, There is no receipt. I will never buy a BT product again. I had an issue with my Phenom, and the Tippmann CS tech didn't even ask about warranty, he just asked for an address and sent the part out.

I even know people who called Tippmann and told them something was there (marker owners) fault, and Tippmann sent the parts out anyways.

I did like the BT Delta a little better than the A5, because they are basically a mix of the best stuff from an A5, and the best stuff from a 98, plus you have the Rip Clip. Now I have found a reason to go back to Tippmann over BT.

All I can say is they have no idea how to treat there customers right, and because of that, I will never buy a BT product again. And I am posting this on every paintball forum I know of in hopes that it will save others from having the same problem I am.

Well, buying used runs that risk. Warranties are everything now, especially if it's not just a little part. My store gives me all the BT parts I need, becasue I bought there and BT ships him TONS of replacement parts.

Edited by Jarz, 01 August 2011 - 09:36 AM.

Posted Image

#3 JAWM

JAWM

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 11:50 AM

did you ask your friend if he has the receipt? he may have it somewhere around if he's one of those people that never throws them away

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users