7 replies to this topic

#1 tippmanntech

tippmanntech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:02 PM

Hey guys,

I am new to the sport of paintball and i recently bought a Viewloader Lancer as my first gun. I have shot about 15 cases of paint with it I i really want to get a regulator for it (since viewloaders don't come with regulators). Could some one tell me if it is possible to put a regulator on and if so what do i need to get?

Thanks you :D

Attached Files

#2 pizimp

pizimp

Jewmacian baller (jewish and Jamaican) Viva la Israel viva la Ja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,166 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:05 PM

Personaly I say that you should just upgrade guns, for the cost of a reg you could get an azondine chaos A superior marker , The thing with cheaper guns is, its not worth upgrading them.

First
Posted Image

Its like a dirty crack head rubbing crack dust over his body and humping a gigantic crack rock....

Buying your upped guns

#3 tippmanntech

tippmanntech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:07 PM

Personaly I say that you should just upgrade guns, for the cost of a reg you could get an azondine chaos A superior marker , The thing with cheaper guns is, its not worth upgrading them.

First

alright just wondering....but the thing is that i really jut started paintball and my parents wont let me get another gun (i already asked them even though it is cheaper).

#4 tippmanntech

tippmanntech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:17 PM

First

alright just wondering....but the thing is that i really jut started paintball and my parents wont let me get another gun (i already asked them even though it is cheaper).

even if i do spend a lot of money can i put one on??

#5 The Inflicted

The Inflicted

⊥ɥǝ Iuɟl!ɔʇǝp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,455 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 12:59 AM

Not that it's a good idea or worth the time, but I think there's a way to do this...

Try browsing through the galleries here and see what you can: http://www.pbnation....ad.php?t=908802

At any rate, there's a guy in the Brass Eagle forums on PBnation that calls himself Fubarius. He knows more about Aegis-Series paintguns, like your Lancer, than anyone else I know.

Try contacting him.

#6 Dave1234

Dave1234

Redballs...its cocaine in a can

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 10:42 AM

i really dont think there is

#7 tippmanntech

tippmanntech

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 01:21 PM

Not that it's a good idea or worth the time, but I think there's a way to do this...

Try browsing through the galleries here and see what you can: http://www.pbnation....ad.php?t=908802

At any rate, there's a guy in the Brass Eagle forums on PBnation that calls himself Fubarius. He knows more about Aegis-Series paintguns, like your Lancer, than anyone else I know.

Try contacting him.

Thanks I am gonna try contacting him to see what he says.

#8 usmercenary

usmercenary

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,071 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 01:22 PM

Its not possible without serious modification. Id suggest a new marker

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users