• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Haunting Marker

Haunting Marker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 04:08 PM

Hey guys I live in South West Missouri and I've been playing at the paintball ridge, I was wondering if there were any other good paintball places that are in the South Western part of Missouri.

#2 jevansj16pb

jevansj16pb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 01:59 PM

My favorite place is the Outpost in springfield, they have a nice speedball field and two woodsball field. there is also a place in ozark where the barnswings used to be and they have a pretty awesome woodsball field, but not a very good speedball field

#3 bman1245

bman1245

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:25 AM

yeah paintball outpost is good, you can really get to know the people there, i go alot, but if ur not a speedball guy or are afraid of going up against people better than you id go to ozark paintball. but those are really the only two right now but there is a new indoor field oprning pretty soon

#4 planA25

planA25

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 08:01 PM

here in pierce city in between springfield and joplin is Kick'n which is a great place. very experienced people working there, very friendly, facility is great. they have a hyperball course which moves from their indoor area to outside and will soon have more fields set up

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users