• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 rudy777

rudy777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 05:21 PM

ok so i recently bought a piranha EXT by pmi from a guy off craigs list for about bought a gear bag also a 9 ounce co2 tank by brass eagal, 32 degrees whisper barrel 14'', gloves, pod pack, 3 pods along with a piranha vtl or something like that,and a WPG autocker both non woring though all for 80$ is that a good deal ? sorry about that that was just something on my mind at the time

my real question is about the ext its leaking co2 out of the barrel i think it may be the cup seal or maybe just and o-ring is broken but i have no clue which if anyone knows what els i should chek ive already taken it apart and replaced most of the o-rings and heres some picks of how far ive been able to take it apart with my current knowlage of the gun

and i just took the guys word that it was the ext ive searched it it looks like it but if its not please tell me.

and sorry about the pics being huge and kinda bad quality if they are did this off my phone also sorry for bad grammar and spelling

gun together

Posted Image

asa off and sprng thing with pin and 4 pointed star thingy

Posted Image

now with bolt and hamer out and seperated

Posted Image

close up of bolt hammer asa and wired star spring thing

Posted Image

if you want any pics of anything els please tell me and ill try to get it to you btw thats all i know how to take off so far so if its something inside the regulator or the valve thing that the star spring goes in idk how to take them out so ill need some help with that

#2 rudy777

rudy777

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 09:34 PM

bump anyone

#3 Mavalon

Mavalon

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:38 PM

If you have replaced all of the "o" rings with nylon tank "o" rings and the gun still leaks, it's the cup seal.
A tout le monde
A tout mes amis
Je vous aime
Je dois partir

#4 aresfiend

aresfiend

Noob Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,329 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 11:59 PM

I just want to make sure you remembered to cock your gun because EXTs will put gas straight out the barrel if you do not cock it first.

#5 foxx0440

foxx0440

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 10:22 AM

I own the same gun, bought it brand new back in 2006, used it for 2 year till i got married then i couldnt use it any more because it leaked from the reg. i kept it in my closet and a week ago completely took it apart and very single o-ring was ruined! i can replace most of them, but i am a bit concerned about the striker's o-ring but really worried about the ones inside the reg.

i just dont know what to do, im looking forward to play ball again and i would be great not to be forced to rent or buy a new marker.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users