5 replies to this topic

#1 Funk21

Funk21

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 07:50 AM

Okay I just saw the new CSL and now officially hate you guys for putting out such a smoking marker and making my Dark EGO11 pale in comparison!!-all look fantastic but Pather is soooo sexy. Just wondering if the the Cure 4 bolt will be available for purchase for Ego11 owners after the marker is released?. Will it work in the EGO11?

Thanks
Funk21
Red/Grey Clone VX & Warped Sportz Dark Ego11 Black/Purple
Guerrilla 4500/70 CI
Black Rotor

#2 Bigbadbabey

Bigbadbabey

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 10:30 AM

The interview Mike did with Jack Wood, Jack said that it would be available at a later time. The bolt is still not in production, so all the CSL are shipping with a cure 3+ and once the Cure 44 is finished they will be sending them to the CSL owners.
Warning, shooting ropes accurately can be detrimental to your opponents. Please advise them to fasten chin straps on their goggles provided with current goggle designs!

#3 Reign

Reign

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:21 AM

yupp, I can't wait to try it out. Wonder if it's actually any better or softer on paint
Posted Image

#4 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,932 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:08 PM

I'd probably pick one up. I like the cure 3+ in my etek so a cure 4 would be good too I bet

#5 K-reg

K-reg

Necroposter :D

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 08:11 PM

I'd probably pick one up. I like the cure 3+ in my etek so a cure 4 would be good too I bet

how much of a difference did the cure 3 make over the regular cure on your etek? i thought about picking one up but i went with a trigger

man if i had a whole team rocking that gear we'd have so much agg power we'd make the airball bunkers explode

- Kevin

#6 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,932 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 12:17 AM

I got a pooty modded one and it lowered my operating pressure a bit so i guess you could say its more efficient.
this is a good video explaining the differences between the bolts

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users