10 replies to this topic

#1 plan_b

plan_b

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 03:55 PM

has anyone been to fireball mountain, either in old bridge or north hanover, this season? how are the fields?

#2 etekgirl27

etekgirl27

Uber Member

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,954 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 07:33 PM

I've never been there but I played against both their factory teams this weekend. Pretty good teams I think on of them won

My Feedback

Gearbag Sale

#3 seriouslysilly

seriouslysilly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 05:03 PM

have been to the one in Old bridge and has been very good. More people are coming and early too! Last year, I would get there at 9:30 and there would only be a handful and the groups didn't come until 12. Now there are groups showing up even before me :)
The fields have been changing recently. They have put additional bunkers in the Legos field, moved bunkers in the spools field, etc.
Definitely worth checking out!

I just got a message that 7/25 there will be a mini scenario at the hanover field with black phoenix.

#4 plan_b

plan_b

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 12:09 PM

played at the hanover field last week. it was pretty good. the whole field is in a rebuilding stage, so there are some things to improve on, but in its current state the place has an awesome woods ball setup.

im sure the improvements being done now and in the next few weeks, this field is going to be awesome.

ill try and make it to old bridge one day. looks like another good field to play at.

#5 incrdbleherk

incrdbleherk

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:56 PM

Do the reffs actually do anything or do they still just sit around smoking and bsing all day?
Score Is Irrelevant

#6 plan_b

plan_b

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:50 AM

i actually played with actual teams and there were only two refs on the field for the most part. with the games being a mini scenario, they kept close by spawn points and objective points. they tried to do some paint checks when possible, but i think everyone was honest and respectable enough that the whole game was fair.

i think the north hanover one is actually doing a monthly scenario games. for 50$, you get entry and paint.

#7 Long Live Paintball

Long Live Paintball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 08 June 2011 - 09:45 PM

The Old Bridge FBM is under new ownership. Its now called Long Live Paintball. Major changes have been made to the field. Come down and check it out.

Edited by Long Live Paintball, 08 June 2011 - 09:45 PM.

www.longlivepaintball.com
FaceBook Long Live Paintball

#8 seriouslysilly

seriouslysilly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 06:49 PM

That is true. It was definitely different when I went a few weeks ago.
Many changes have been made and more to come

#9 patbauer123

patbauer123

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:06 AM

last time i went it was kinda weird cuz the refs took u out every now and then but most of the time u just ally up sum people nd go play
Posted Image

#10 puckscantpassme

puckscantpassme

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:05 PM

its pretty legit, came under new ownership, called Long Live Paintball now. They made some big nice changes, they even added a compressor to the staging area so you don't have to walk down to the parking lot. Last time i was there, the owner himself was helping players pod up.

#11 DJ Brain Dead

DJ Brain Dead

The Baby Punter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 17 October 2011 - 04:32 PM

I live exactly 5 mins away from the north hanover one, and went there once, and i like it my friend refs there, and i really like it.
Yeah I use an Invert Mini.... You got a problem wit that?

#12 jimwaw43

jimwaw43

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 09:55 PM

have been to the one in Old bridge and has been very good. More people are coming and early too! Last year, I would get there at 9:30 and there would only be a handful and the groups didn't come until 12. Now there are groups showing up even before me :)
The fields have been changing recently. They have put additional bunkers in the Legos field, moved bunkers in the spools field, etc.
Definitely worth checking out!

I just got a message that 7/25 there will be a mini scenario at the hanover field with black phoenix.

i work there it should have been changed to the 26th check their website

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users