• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 BunkerFr3ak

BunkerFr3ak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 29 January 2009 - 08:22 AM

theres a 3 man rookie tournament goin on march 1st, my team is going, anybody else?

#2 rquily

rquily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 08:33 PM

theres a 3 man rookie tournament goin on march 1st, my team is going, anybody else?

I am =D I think. there's 4 of us so we might switch around

#3 BunkerFr3ak

BunkerFr3ak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 09:50 PM

we could do that? my friend supposed to sign my team up... i wonder if he did it already...

#4 rquily

rquily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 31 January 2009 - 11:17 PM

we could do that? my friend supposed to sign my team up... i wonder if he did it already...

my friend told me who's taking care of this, you can sign up 5 guys. two as subs. He's going to register us like mid feb.

#5 BunkerFr3ak

BunkerFr3ak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 01:44 AM

heyy whats your team? do you play at allstar?

#6 rquily

rquily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 01 February 2009 - 06:46 AM

we don't even have a team name... yet >.< no we usually play at ejam. this'll be our first tournament so we are new to that. We used to play bunches of woodsball and we're starting to get into speedball. I'll let you know once we can come up with a name =)

#7 devilspaintball

devilspaintball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 February 2009 - 10:59 PM

heard a few teams were
Quentin "Q-Tipp" Mariano
ADRENALINE
ZJFK

ZJ paintball FTW

#8 BunkerFr3ak

BunkerFr3ak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 09:02 PM

we don't even have a team name... yet >.< no we usually play at ejam. this'll be our first tournament so we are new to that. We used to play bunches of woodsball and we're starting to get into speedball. I'll let you know once we can come up with a name =)

lol my teams name is 665 local assassins, and in my opiniion we suck lol...but we have a really good snake player with a luxe...you should come to allstar, its a pretty nice speed ball field, we need teams to practice against...everyone is ussually better thatn us....with egos and stuff tehn they bunker us and stuff but we still play, but we need some...not that good teams we couold play against...and for a team name, just think of something random but sounds cool...(idk how my team came up wit 665....but it sounds semi cool.) :P

#9 rquily

rquily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 11:08 PM

lol my teams name is 665 local assassins, and in my opiniion we suck lol...but we have a really good snake player with a luxe...you should come to allstar, its a pretty nice speed ball field, we need teams to practice against...everyone is ussually better thatn us....with egos and stuff tehn they bunker us and stuff but we still play, but we need some...not that good teams we couold play against...and for a team name, just think of something random but sounds cool...(idk how my team came up wit 665....but it sounds semi cool.) :P

haha lol we're good woodsballers but it's the fast pace woodsball we like. so we wanted to get into speedball. How much is allstar? like entry, all day air, and is it bring your own paint?

#10 BunkerFr3ak

BunkerFr3ak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:33 AM

umm....its 25 for entry then 50 for a case of dxs triumph...and 60 for dxs bronze...then free airfills allday, and byop only on i thikn wendsday and other days you need to pay for byop so i would just buy paint there... but unlike most of the fields the refs are cool...o yeh and if your are gonna play there i suggest you learn how to maintain your gun by yourself on the field cuz 25 for every half an hour of wokring on your gun...

ps wut gun do you have? is it a "tournament gun" or is it milslim?

#11 rquily

rquily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:45 AM

umm....its 25 for entry then 50 for a case of dxs triumph...and 60 for dxs bronze...then free airfills allday, and byop only on i thikn wendsday and other days you need to pay for byop so i would just buy paint there... but unlike most of the fields the refs are cool...o yeh and if your are gonna play there i suggest you learn how to maintain your gun by yourself on the field cuz 25 for every half an hour of wokring on your gun...

We all have tourney guns. My friend is a gun whore! He's got like 2 milsim guns, 3 high end guns, and 1 midend gun. I shoot a marq now but previously pmr and dp f7. the price seems decent. We usually go to ejam, pretty good woodsball field. yeah we all know how to maintain our guns lol. wow 25 though

#12 BunkerFr3ak

BunkerFr3ak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 10:51 AM

We all have tourney guns. My friend is a gun whore! He's got like 2 milsim guns, 3 high end guns, and 1 midend gun. I shoot a marq now but previously pmr and dp f7. the price seems decent. We usually go to ejam, pretty good woodsball field. yeah we all know how to maintain our guns lol. wow 25 though

Dam, i have an upped ion and a sorta uped g3...lol... its okay, especially since when my team plays on saturdays, we play for 13 hours...which is nice...how much is ejam i dont play alot of woods ball..mainly cuz its expensive....plus i like to play fast paced....

#13 rquily

rquily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 11:02 AM

Dam, i have an upped ion and a sorta uped g3...lol... its okay, especially since when my team plays on saturdays, we play for 13 hours...which is nice...how much is ejam i dont play alot of woods ball..mainly cuz its expensive....plus i like to play fast paced....

ejam is 35 free day air, free tech, and byop all the time. We only have 1 speedball field and it's outdoor fields. hey man guns don't matter as long as it can shoot faces =D it's just that I was still experimenting on what kind of gun I like the most so I went for a spool, then to a poppet, now I went in between (inline poppet). So I'll see If i like it or not. gotta say poppets are freaking reliable as hell. too much problem with the PMR. most of us work and college so we really don't have time except twice a month we go play...

#14 BunkerFr3ak

BunkerFr3ak

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 194 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 11:21 AM

ur in college? im the oldest on my team......im 14......lolwtflol...i wanted a marq... icouldnt find one tho....

#15 rquily

rquily

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 08:02 PM

ur in college? im the oldest on my team......im 14......lolwtflol...i wanted a marq... icouldnt find one tho....

what? lol we're probably not talking about the same tourney then xD

#16 DiRtDoGg

DiRtDoGg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 03:30 PM

i told the dudes i play with about the tournament so i would have loved to play but woult be able to.. sux im going to be at allstar this saturday maybe ill find some people who will want to enter it. If anyone is going to allstar this weekend let me know.. I play at Ejam all the time when it is nice out so i have probably seen most of you guys there before.. hit me up
********** EGO Mafia Member #13 **********
ALL EGO OWNERS JOIN THE TECHPB EGO MAFIA!!! HERES THE LINK
http://www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=11639

#17 Virus811

Virus811

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 07:52 PM

Me and two friends are entering a Rookie 16 year and younger tournament at allstar i think its May 23rd and we are trying to find a three man team to practice against, we are going on Aprill 11th (this saturday) if you wanna come (BunkerFr3ak) (we are obviously all under 16 its our first tourni and i have a mini, my friend a g3 and my other friend and etek) if you wanna come your more than welcome, but we will be there with i think 5-6 other kids around 2ish.

Edited by Virus811, 05 April 2009 - 08:53 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users