• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 The New iKill

The New iKill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 10:43 PM

Well just that. i moved here, and now i know nothing and nobody here. I was asked to b on a d4/d5 team at my field back at home(only atlanta will ever b my home). i was told my playing skills in snake r d3 quality, and they said that mostly other than snake, i play d4. so im lookin for a d4/mainly d5 team. lmk and help me out

MAIN GEAR(i have more)- ego7 which will eventually b my backup due to --->, ima buy a g6r end of july once i get my paycheck, rotor, ninja tank, i4's, jt 08 pro series pants, cleats, pads, when i wear a jersey its a 2010 empire, nxe 4+7ish alternate with a valken 2010 redemption 4+7,thats it for the most part for the main gear

i can afford to go to practices everyweekend. Money for turny paint and my share of entry, no problem at all cause i have a job, and if i can atm my dad will usually pay for it(he only buys my paint and entry my parents havnt bought 1 single piece of my paintball gear, i bought it all)... thats the money part

dedication-yes i will

turny experiences- i played 1 local turny with a team i started and we got 2nd place, i played snake everytime. that was where i heard from a semipro(d2) that i play snake d3 and my supermans r rly rly nice.... then throughout the time doin rec ball, i heard from guys on teams at practices that i play like a d4 player and could hang with the d4's, and i was eventually asked to b on their team but sadly i had to turn them down because i was moving, and didnt want them to b short aplayer... so thats that

um but yea just moved from atlanta GA played at classic paintball i was REAL cool with every1 there at the field. i told em i was moving and they game me a shirt and pods, i knew the field owners and they liked me. that being said im not and ass with a temper or any sorta rude punk with no manners, but i can get fired up though ;)

so if u could help me out... thanks, much apperciated

im 17 btw

Edited by The New iKill, 24 June 2011 - 10:10 AM.

THE GREATEST MASK U KNOW U WANNA CLICK IT

#2 The New iKill

The New iKill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 12:06 AM

mainly looking at d5 teams

#3 bryanSE785

bryanSE785

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:25 AM

PAP and OXCC have the best competition in Maryland

My BST Feedback 11/0/0

Damage Control
R.I.P SAINTS

PAP Family

#4 The New iKill

The New iKill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:48 PM

PAP? OXCC?

ohh hey, im moving where u r at

#5 bryanSE785

bryanSE785

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 07:25 PM

PAP? OXCC?

ohh hey, im moving where u r at

Paintball Adventure Park, its in Taneytown. thats where I play now, they have 1 turf field and several grass fields

the other field is Outdoor Xtreme Chesapeake City, in Chesapeake City. I used to play there, they have amazing grass up there

My BST Feedback 11/0/0

Damage Control
R.I.P SAINTS

PAP Family

#6 The New iKill

The New iKill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 09:02 PM

ohh okay cool... thx.

and i need to edit this, like i said ima gun whore... i no longer have the dm7 i now have a custom anno'ed ego

#7 The New iKill

The New iKill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:10 AM

edited it

ohh and i was gunna go to paps this weekend, but im feelin terrible. im too fatigued and its hard enough just standing, even wen i walk its too much exercise it makes me almost throw up... no im not fat i just feel like crap

ANYWAYS ill go try out paps 2nd or 3rd of july

#8 enik1988

enik1988

Keyser UNDEAD

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:11 PM

where do you live in maryland?
Keyser UNDEAD

#9 tripp

tripp

Proudly Sponsored by ANSGear

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,373 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:40 PM

he mentioned in a post he lives where Brain does, so Columbia
yeah OXCC(if you can make the hour and a Half Drive) has some of the best grass ever on a feild and is host to the USPA and MAPL

they have 7 feilds, but only 2 or 3 are ever setup at a time. that way they keep the grass in a good healthy rotation
the guy who owns the feild orders special grass seeds and all kinds of stuff, they always have all the updated formats running at the feild as well
Sponsored By: ANSGear, Valken Paintball Southern Maryland Paintball
Posted Image
Bob Long 2k4 alias + freak + halo too

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users