• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#1 Kuwok

Kuwok

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 01:01 AM

At SC we are always looking for new ideas and ways to improve. What a better way than to ask the players. Simply saying that the refs suck or that prices are too high won't fix anything. In regardless to the arenas and all our speedball players, SC owns one field and the other two belong to Aftermath; we do not have enough players to set up all 3 fields so that won't happen.

We would like to hear from you guys and if enough people demand something the higher ups may actually do something about it =)

#2 ABOMBER760

ABOMBER760

FASTER THAN THE SPEED OF PANIC

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,251 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 01:06 AM

25 air and entry across the board (or less :P)

Edited by ABOMBER760, 22 May 2011 - 01:07 AM.

#3 Merric Hoang

Merric Hoang

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 05:20 PM

25 air and entry across the board (or less :P)

THIS...$37 is a bit of a crisis.:lol:

#4 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

I'm never online anymore.

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 07:42 PM

We only pay the gun tech if he fixes the problem..or
5$ observation
5$more if he fixed it

#5 THEJIMSTERNESS

THEJIMSTERNESS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 08:31 PM

At SC we are always looking for new ideas and ways to improve. What a better way than to ask the players. Simply saying that the refs suck or that prices are too high won't fix anything. In regardless to the arenas and all our speedball players, SC owns one field and the other two belong to Aftermath; we do not have enough players to set up all 3 fields so that won't happen.

We would like to hear from you guys and if enough people demand something the higher ups may actually do something about it =)

hmmm most of my issues come from the giant parks

#6 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 03:15 PM

maybe a reconfiguration of the hyperball field? or a 2nd hyperball field?

its hard for me to jump on the airball fields when there are so many teams practicing on them.

Posted Image
Professional Web & Graphic Designer | Web Development

Converting your ideas into a graphic reality and giving it a web presence - Contact me | Facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks

#7 Merric Hoang

Merric Hoang

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 05:31 PM

its hard for me to jump on the airball fields when there are so many teams practicing on them.

:tup:

#8 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 11:55 AM

yeah

man 37 dollars for entry and air man thats like almost enough for a case of premium
Posted Image
are you a Musician? Join the club! click this to get there!--->Musicians Club Here!

#9 SillyGoose

SillyGoose

Asian :P

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:00 PM

$25 or under for entry and air.

#10 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:03 PM

Posted Image
are you a Musician? Join the club! click this to get there!--->Musicians Club Here!

#11 p8baller338

p8baller338

touch my monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:33 PM

open up the top airball fields again at least there i can get my friends slowly into airball if we have to play at the arenas there never going to like airball.

the FIRST thing i think of when i read this, Ollie did a better job then Lebron did....

#12 Kuwok

Kuwok

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 05:57 PM

In regards to the arenas airball and hyperball fields. We have 2 hyperball fields, Lego Land and Rockets, theres not much space there so we can't keep changing it around. With airball, its hit and miss. Some weeks theres no one around and some weeks it does get very busy. For the most part its not crowded and we average about 30 people. We have tried to set up 2 fields and what ends up happening is that all the teams go on one and the other one is left for everyone else. The field for everyone sees little to no action. Trust me I've worked up there for several months and our previous supervisor had worked in the arenas for nearly 2 years.

Another thing, setting up the field can take 2-3 hours with 2-3 people working on it. Theres only one hose so it takes time to fill all 30-40 bunkers, which takes up most of the time. I understand some of you may say to have more people work on it but again 1 hose, the company is not going to pay a bunch of people to sit around waiting for a bunker to fill with water.

So please understand that with the amount of time it takes to set p one field and the number of players we have, we will rarely setup two fields.

#13 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:04 PM

In regards to the arenas airball and hyperball fields. We have 2 hyperball fields, Lego Land and Rockets, theres not much space there so we can't keep changing it around. With airball, its hit and miss. Some weeks theres no one around and some weeks it does get very busy. For the most part its not crowded and we average about 30 people. We have tried to set up 2 fields and what ends up happening is that all the teams go on one and the other one is left for everyone else. The field for everyone sees little to no action. Trust me I've worked up there for several months and our previous supervisor had worked in the arenas for nearly 2 years.

Another thing, setting up the field can take 2-3 hours with 2-3 people working on it. Theres only one hose so it takes time to fill all 30-40 bunkers, which takes up most of the time. I understand some of you may say to have more people work on it but again 1 hose, the company is not going to pay a bunch of people to sit around waiting for a bunker to fill with water.

So please understand that with the amount of time it takes to set p one field and the number of players we have, we will rarely setup two fields.

i say make it happen. having rentals run up against teams... doesnt benefit anyone. Teams will run over rentals, doesnt do them any good in terms of improving... rentals get lit up never to return again.

a "second field" not being used by everyone else.. there's a reason for that. if its not done on a consistent basis... then people will start to assume there isnt a field for them.

For the rockets Hyperball field. There's plenty of space there to move it around. I understand Legoland is harder to do, but reconfiguration once a year wont hurt anyone. ask the owner, i'll gladly rearrange that field with the proper equipment lent to me. all i ask is for free entry. :)

and whats up with the air compressors only going up to 3000psi on the 4500 side?

$37 per head x 1000 people hitting that place every weekend. im not a math major but that seems like plenty of $$$$ to improve the air compressors.

Posted Image

Converting your ideas into a graphic reality and giving it a web presence - Contact me | Facebook.com/HebikiDesignWorks

#14 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 09:04 PM

i say make it happen. having rentals run up against teams... doesnt benefit anyone. Teams will run over rentals, doesnt do them any good in terms of improving... rentals get lit up never to return again.

a "second field" not being used by everyone else.. there's a reason for that. if its not done on a consistent basis... then people will start to assume there isnt a field for them.

For the rockets Hyperball field. There's plenty of space there to move it around. I understand Legoland is harder to do, but reconfiguration once a year wont hurt anyone. ask the owner, i'll gladly rearrange that field with the proper equipment lent to me. all i ask is for free entry. :)

and whats up with the air compressors only going up to 3000psi on the 4500 side?

$37 per head x 1000 people hitting that place every weekend. im not a math major but that seems like plenty of $ to improve the air compressors.

YES! i totally agree with you about the compressors

ya know SC makes some pretty good money a day by now we should have improvements on the old stuff like some of the over grown fields or the compressors.

slightly of topic- how are the two new fields doing? they are open tomorrow for the first time right?

Edited by turkey357, 03 June 2011 - 09:20 PM.

Posted Image

#15 Merric Hoang

Merric Hoang

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 12:35 AM

May I add? Is it possible to clean the field up a little bit? It sorta annoying to play when the flies won't stop bugging you. I was there on Sunday before Memorial day, and man, way too many flies just like always.

#16 WIFFLE

WIFFLE

Rock N' Roll

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 726 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 02:46 PM

Posted Image
Feedback +1/-0

#17 Hebiki

Hebiki

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,220 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 03:13 AM

May I add? Is it possible to clean the field up a little bit? It sorta annoying to play when the flies won't stop bugging you. I was there on Sunday before Memorial day, and man, way too many flies just like always.

this one might be harder to do since SCVillage IS surrounded by dairy farms. cow shit = millions of flies.

Posted Image

#18 Merric Hoang

Merric Hoang

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:36 AM

yea, I was there on yesterday noon for an interview by the Supervisor....and man, them flies won't stop bugging me.

#19 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:53 AM

bring bug spray? ^
Posted Image

#20 Hibiki54

Hibiki54

Lord of the Western Lands

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 06:34 PM

Kuwok,

I would like to see the air compressors by the rental/air stations turned up to 4300-4500 psi for standard 4500 psi fills. I would understand that the reasoning for this would be in relation to maintenance, but that is a false assumption. With the amount of usage on a normal weekend at SC, the same amount of maintenance is needed even if fills were capped at 3800 psi. Additionally, this tends to be a reoccurring annoyance for some players who play in the father fields such as Germany, Cambodia, Cube, (etc.) and an inconvenience during Decay of Nations. The last thing a player dislikes is running out of air and having to walk away in the middle of a game because they need to refill. For some players, that extra 700 psi can get them at least a couple more pods and more time in play.
Posted Image

#21 Eskimo

Eskimo

Member #: 666 ( Seriously )

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,110 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 08:15 PM

im not from SC village area But I will chip in a few thoughts based on this thread:

If you have the compressors to get to 4000PSI fills then by all means do it, I know that usually most fields only fill to 3000 for a very simple reason: people with steel tanks can't over fill.
although if you happen to have a station where only staff can refill then by all means top off the Carbon Fiber tanks to 4000 PSI.

Investing in Scuba tanks to ensure you have enough air for those fills is important, At many fields round here they rotate 3 scuba's (or have all three open and already compressed to 4800)
although you guys might defiantly have more business.. so ensuring you have the proper amount of tanks if key.

Also Having 2 fields can be done, I'd firstly suggest getting another hose. if that would drastically cut down on field prep time. as for using the two fields. you can usually pit renters on one field owners on another.

if there are not to many people then use the 1 field. obviously. if you have two set up. just rotate the fields every 2 games.

Citrus Connection
Proudly Partnered With: PBL, TechPB, Pinokio Hoppers, HK·Army

#22 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 11:10 PM

they have a big fill station with multiple lines 1 line/area for co2, one line/area for 3000 psi, 1 line/area for 4500 psi
Posted Image

#23 Kuwok

Kuwok

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 01:44 AM

Kuwok,

I would like to see the air compressors by the rental/air stations turned up to 4300-4500 psi for standard 4500 psi fills. I would understand that the reasoning for this would be in relation to maintenance, but that is a false assumption. With the amount of usage on a normal weekend at SC, the same amount of maintenance is needed even if fills were capped at 3800 psi. Additionally, this tends to be a reoccurring annoyance for some players who play in the father fields such as Germany, Cambodia, Cube, (etc.) and an inconvenience during Decay of Nations. The last thing a player dislikes is running out of air and having to walk away in the middle of a game because they need to refill. For some players, that extra 700 psi can get them at least a couple more pods and more time in play.

I understand the frustrations about the 4500 air station, I was a player at SC before I started working there. I've asked to turn the air up to at least 4300 but I was told it was "unsafe." I would love to turn it up like it is in the arenas but I'm not about to lose my job over it.

#24 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 10:02 PM

here is another suggestion. in private groups there should be more than one reff. i had people wiping like crazy in MVP's private group today and the reff was way on the other side of the field and could not see or hear me...there should be more than one reff if you can spare the employee
Posted Image

#25 xKLuTcHx

xKLuTcHx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 June 2011 - 11:59 PM

$37 per head x 1000 people hitting that place every weekend. im not a math major but that seems like plenty of $$ to improve the air compressors.

My Opinion=

i agree, the one only airball field is always taken up buy very good teams/players that will lit up any rental and even other beginner players with there own electronic markers. Alot of beginners are curious about trying airball, but they cant because only want field is always used up. I say open a second airball field and only let it for beginners and what not, leave the normal airball field for the better people.

I also agree that 37$ per person = SC making thousands of dollars on a saturday alone. imagine both saturday and sunday!? i know it wont kill SC to lower the prices back to what they were in the past, even 25$ per person including entry and air is a very good, and decent price. First timers who go to try it and have to pay almost 50$ for the entry/ rental and buy a case of paint, wont come back again because with that money they can buy food to feed the family for the week, if not could even buy them selves clothes. I believe that if SC lowers the prices back to 25$ or what ever it once was, they will still make thousands of dollars per weekend, which is enough to fix the air compressers, pay the employees, etc. i mean if there going to keep it at 37$ at least open another airball field. if not lower the prices, it wont kill SC or make them go bankrupt if they do so, knowing the amount of people that go on a weekend.

Regarding Gun tech, i agree that inspection should be 5$ and if able to fix another 5$. it will equal 10$. because some people pay the gun tech, and cant even get there gun fixed.

if pricing were fixed i think it will being more people who dont come back due to the 37$ per person. the rest of the problems can fix them selves with a mass increase of population attending SC every weekend.

#26 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

• Players Club
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 12:21 AM

spyder bunkers and air compressors for the bunkers ARE 15$
http://www.ansgear.c...cial_s/2624.htm

#27 Hibiki54

Hibiki54

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 05:50 PM

My Opinion=

i agree, the one only airball field is always taken up buy very good teams/players that will lit up any rental and even other beginner players with there own electronic markers. Alot of beginners are curious about trying airball, but they cant because only want field is always used up. I say open a second airball field and only let it for beginners and what not, leave the normal airball field for the better people.

I also agree that 37$ per person = SC making thousands of dollars on a saturday alone. imagine both saturday and sunday!? i know it wont kill SC to lower the prices back to what they were in the past, even 25$ per person including entry and air is a very good, and decent price. First timers who go to try it and have to pay almost 50$ for the entry/ rental and buy a case of paint, wont come back again because with that money they can buy food to feed the family for the week, if not could even buy them selves clothes. I believe that if SC lowers the prices back to 25$ or what ever it once was, they will still make thousands of dollars per weekend, which is enough to fix the air compressers, pay the employees, etc. i mean if there going to keep it at 37$ at least open another airball field. if not lower the prices, it wont kill SC or make them go bankrupt if they do so, knowing the amount of people that go on a weekend.

Regarding Gun tech, i agree that inspection should be 5$ and if able to fix another 5$. it will equal 10$. because some people pay the gun tech, and cant even get there gun fixed.

if pricing were fixed i think it will being more people who dont come back due to the 37$ per person. the rest of the problems can fix them selves with a mass increase of population attending SC every weekend.

I'll answer the second portion regarding pricing. SC Village can charge whatever they want as long as customers continue to return or like playing paintball. Paintball is a luxury sport and only those who can afford to play it, will pay to play it. People like us do it all the time.

As for the airball fields, SC Village only owns the very top field. The other two fields are owned by Mike Hinmen, or at least the bunkers are.
Posted Image

#28 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

• Players Club
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 11:11 AM

Does mike hinmen even use them? I mean aftermath is no more. He coaches dynasty :D

#29 Premium

Premium

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 03:05 PM

Does mike hinmen even use them? I mean aftermath is no more. He coaches dynasty :D

He uses them at the WCPPL, other than that. I don't think anytime else.

#30 Hibiki54

Hibiki54

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,949 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 05:38 PM

When they have pracitices for teams they sometimes take up one field and pretty much bone everyone else that wants to ball.
Posted Image

#31 Kuwok

Kuwok

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 01:36 AM

At the end of the day its a business and while I have printed this thread out and turned it into my manager. I can't say if he's read them or thrown them away, he gets hundreds of emails from one weekend alone (I've seen it). If the owners don't want to spend money to improve or change things there's really nothing I can do. I make $8.00/hr so I'm in no position to do anything. The air fill stations if I'm told 4000psi its 400psi. The airball like I've tried to explain and someone else has pointed out, SC personally owns the very top field and the other two belong to Mike. SC is not responsible for those fields, if its not set up its not setup, no one works for nothing.

If you want to re-arrange the hyberball fields, that's something I'd bring up to the manger. Only reason we can't let people do that kind of work is because of liabilities should you get injured. That and SC is only open weekends and not so much during the week unless a group is booked/. I'm sure people will hate it if a field was shut down even if its for maintenance, trust me people will complain about anything and everything.

With regards to having a second ref on private groups. A private group is ran by what we call a "head ref". By our definition a head ref needs to be able to ref by himself. A second is only brought in when there a new ref that needs to get trained, or the group is too large or gets out of control. I know some players who claim that we are under staffed; well it is a weekend only job and most have a full time job elsewhere and SC is for supplemental income. The idea is that all members of the group are friends and can play 'nice' with each other, granted this is not always the case. If the ref feels a need for a second he will ask, or if you feel the need for one you can bring it up to management and see what happens.

PS. It's my summer vacation so I haven't bothered to check the forums till now.

#32 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:30 AM

At the end of the day its a business and while I have printed this thread out and turned it into my manager. I can't say if he's read them or thrown them away, he gets hundreds of emails from one weekend alone (I've seen it). If the owners don't want to spend money to improve or change things there's really nothing I can do. I make $8.00/hr so I'm in no position to do anything. The air fill stations if I'm told 4000psi its 400psi. The airball like I've tried to explain and someone else has pointed out, SC personally owns the very top field and the other two belong to Mike. SC is not responsible for those fields, if its not set up its not setup, no one works for nothing.

If you want to re-arrange the hyberball fields, that's something I'd bring up to the manger. Only reason we can't let people do that kind of work is because of liabilities should you get injured. That and SC is only open weekends and not so much during the week unless a group is booked/. I'm sure people will hate it if a field was shut down even if its for maintenance, trust me people will complain about anything and everything.

With regards to having a second ref on private groups. A private group is ran by what we call a "head ref". By our definition a head ref needs to be able to ref by himself. A second is only brought in when there a new ref that needs to get trained, or the group is too large or gets out of control. I know some players who claim that we are under staffed; well it is a weekend only job and most have a full time job elsewhere and SC is for supplemental income. The idea is that all members of the group are friends and can play 'nice' with each other, granted this is not always the case. If the ref feels a need for a second he will ask, or if you feel the need for one you can bring it up to management and see what happens.

PS. It's my summer vacation so I haven't bothered to check the forums till now.

kk
Posted Image

#33 Calidrifter

Calidrifter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 07 September 2011 - 03:59 AM

When they have pracitices for teams they sometimes take up one field and pretty much bone everyone else that wants to ball.

That's because those teams RSVPd to get that time on the field. You could always get a group to the arenas early and see if the ref will let you set up the upper aftermath field. Just don't screw the ref by not breaking down the bunker when you are done. The teams for the most part can self ref themselves but the ref is taking care of the fill station/ checking bands so bring some chill non lazy people.

Posted Image
Proudly sponsored by: Hostile Creations

Flickr

#34 WasabiBoi

WasabiBoi

★ ❈~Lucky Star~❈★

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 05:15 AM

I would like to see some refs on the hyperball fields and whatever.

When I went there, players were reffing players.

It's cool and all.

But everyone was walking around with masks off and cheating like a mofo.

Pissed me off bad.

Also, can we get more lockers? I had to get mine near the back of the park near the chrony areas. Walking back and forth the parking lot was a pain in the ass.

#35 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

• Players Club
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 05:54 PM

how about you clean up the airball areas?

#36 p8baller338

p8baller338

touch my monkey

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:04 PM

i have a question regarding a job because i play their regularly but i need a job so why not do both is SC hiring and if so how can i apply?

the FIRST thing i think of when i read this, Ollie did a better job then Lebron did....

#37 Freezing_Balls

Freezing_Balls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 11:54 PM

Can we get gun techs that know what they're doing? Had a friend who was kind of a newbie that had his pressure turned way too high and so his marker would leak profusely out of the pressure release valve when screwed in. He took it to the gun tech, and the guy told him he had broken o-rings... I then serviced the marker for my friend when we went home, and it was definitely not an o-ring issue.

#38 WasabiBoi

WasabiBoi

★ ❈~Lucky Star~❈★

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:08 AM

Can we get gun techs that know what they're doing? Had a friend who was kind of a newbie that had his pressure turned way too high and so his marker would leak profusely out of the pressure release valve when screwed in. He took it to the gun tech, and the guy told him he had broken o-rings... I then serviced the marker for my friend when we went home, and it was definitely not an o-ring issue.

HAHAHAHA.

This happens too much

I know the issue, I tell them. They tell me it's something else.

They "fix it"

But they don't.

Then when I get home with all my tools, I can fix the original problem myself.

Usually they tell you it's an Oring problem. Everything is an oring problem when it's not.

#39 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

• Players Club
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:40 AM

I was at ccpaintball and this guy took his mini in because his mini was chopping and the sc tech said his board didnt work and to get it replaced. But he just had his eyes off :P

#40 Freezing_Balls

Freezing_Balls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 03:20 AM

Oh, another good one was when they thought that the marker was leaking because of the macroline (wtf? :dodgy:) and so they clipped a little bit off and charged him for it. Still didn't fix the leak.

#41 Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Hold it down with the AXE!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 475 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 12:51 AM

Open all the Airball fields on Sundays. Last time I played at SC village, there was only one Airball field open. I would like to see maybe 3 or 4 open at a time.

I like the refs. The prices are a bit high, but this is a quality park.

Edited by Mocking Da Bird, 02 November 2011 - 12:52 AM.

Empire Axe, Ninja 68/45, Rotor, Empire jersay, Proto pants, Proto 3+4, Events

#42 Premium

Premium

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 09:26 PM

Turf on hyperball..

#43 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

• Players Club
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:12 PM

Turf on hyperball..

put the old turf on there

and new turf for arenas

#44 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

• Players Club
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 09:14 PM

Open all the Airball fields on Sundays. Last time I played at SC village, there was only one Airball field open. I would like to see maybe 3 or 4 open at a time.

I like the refs. The prices are a bit high, but this is a quality park.

3-4 is not necessary

its hard to put the whole field and take them down

when the 2nd field is up, usually people only run drills or not even use it.

-take bunkers out
-put some water in it
-put air
-clean them
-deflate them
-roll them up
-put them away
x2 x3 x4 fields
is A LOT of work

#45 Premium

Premium

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 10:58 PM

Only reason why people don't use the 2nd field because its pump only right?

#46 StReaKeR

StReaKeR

B.O.M.A.G.S Head Honcho!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 12:17 AM

$37 for entrance and air? Woah, didnt know it was that high.

I like the idea of rental players playing against rental players only, unless it's a private party (obviously)

A more decent military discount would be nice. Almost all the other parks have a really good discount for service members, maybe even if it's just for private parties.
Posted Image

#47 Drewling

Drewling

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:40 AM

Honestly you guys should have more open days and longer hours. A least longer hours and open on fridays to walkons, with the new friday and the longer hours you can manage to charge less for entry and air. If you're worried about lighting then close around sunset. I know you'd definitely get a lot more people goin to your field.

#48 antraxpb667

antraxpb667

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 01:29 AM

Okay I don't go to SCV but damn!!! 37$ for entry and air is a lot!! I thought GIANT LAKESIDE was alot.. And that's only 30$ for entry and air

#49 Paul@APXGear

Paul@APXGear

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 04:32 PM

Prices for the ARENAS are $25 for all day including air.
The upper airball field is normally only put up when theres a huge turn out. Normally people try to play the PSP field but the mighty max field can be up if you ask.
APX Gear.
PM me with any questions or concerns!
~APX Gear Rep~

#50 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

• Players Club
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 06:29 PM

Get a membership.

0 user(s) are reading this topic