4 replies to this topic

#1 Killer0Kevin

Killer0Kevin

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:20 PM

So today, as I put in my trigger screw back in place on my rx I noticed resistance... so I thought, sure... i want my trigger in nice and secure... little did I know that I was actually screwing into the grip frame hole, and that resistance... that was me drilling my noid... now I have a non-working noid, and a rx that is perfectly fine mechanically, but electronically it is dead...

There is a hole maybe 3 mm deep inside the noid, it went into the electronic part of the noid, noid does not click but it does not leak at all. Is there hope?

If anyone is selling a noid I will be more than willing to pay. If not is there any other store that carries rx noids other than macdev.net which will run me 110 + 30 shipping to canada?

Help would be GREATLY appreciated.

#2 Trum_15

Trum_15

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,327 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:25 PM

only place to get a noid is mac dev. so yes its going to be 140 for a noid -_-

#3 NTENSE

NTENSE

Parkway Drive #1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,282 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 09:29 PM

ouchhh most likely you fucked your noid luckily MD has a center in florida so you won't have to wait forever for it
KusH Iron ballers black
eBay Feedback+8/-0
Feed Back +4/-0

#4 Killer0Kevin

Killer0Kevin

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 617 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:50 AM

:wacko: ...M-m-my monies... :(

Thanks anyways.

#5 AnBu_JR

AnBu_JR

Blessed with a curse.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 839 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 11:56 AM

R.I.P. your noid :(!! Sorry to hear about your terrible luck! But on the upside, next time you'll know it's not your trigger resistance..

I also subscribe to the philosophy of Carl Segan. The solution to all of our problems is figuring out the universe. Our differences as people: rich or poor, Muslim or Christian, white or black simply fade away when we understand our true position in the universe - our true purpose to explore, learn and understand.

Posted Image
+1/0/-0Feedback

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users