#51 Chicago Paintballer

Chicago Paintballer

Hold yer Tacos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:03 PM

"I'm going to shoot right at their spawn and spawn trap them"

It's funny because most people that say that end up "camping" their own "spawn" and get "owned" at the end.
My YouTube Channel: ChicagoPaintballer

Posted Image

I don't like getting shot by my teammates so either AIM UP or MOVE UP!!!

#52 nowan4ever

nowan4ever

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 08:20 PM

when the renters spill all of their paint and then say I SPILLED ALL OF MY BULLETS!!! no its not a bullet, bullets hurt A LOT

#53 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 09:29 PM

This wasn't a the field but it is still funny.

So at P.E. yesterday my friend and I were thinking abou going paintball on Sunday. We were talking about how we could split the costs. I said we could share a box of paint. Then this girl says, "Paint comes in a can stupid."

Posted Image

oh wow
Posted Image
are you a Musician? Join the club! click this to get there!--->Musicians Club Here!

#54 Sn4zzle

Sn4zzle

Official Redneck of TechPB!

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:44 PM

Too bad Treckies are fail...

7:19 PM [Blue fellow] I drink lubricant to keep my asshole voice away.

Proudly sponsored by Zephyr Paintball, check them out at ZephyrPaintball.com

#55 lord_g3

lord_g3

Bull Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 25 May 2011 - 10:59 PM

+1

#56 konner09

konner09

Another Clinically insane Canadian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 01:45 AM

+1

:dodgy: really, do not even go down this road before all hell breaks loose and the world explodes

We are waiting behind every bunker, hiding around every corner, waiting for you to make a wrong move.

from MCB

WGP NIGHTKAST for sale

#57 kanonjon

kanonjon

Oldschool is the proper school

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:37 AM

CoD references, all the "you got a fully automatic marker" bullshit, smugness amongst some of the newbies etc etc

Posted Image
DC2 Nexus - Pro series - Karnivor - Black Magic - Evo - Quest Sniper
Jack Wood on the DC2 : "I would love to have a DC2, in mint condition. I think it's one of the best looking guns I've ever done."
My YouTube channel

#58 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,994 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:16 PM

Last weekend some kid said "WTF your gun's stupid. It doesn't have a sniper barrel like mine." He was referring to the 20" barrel on his A5, of course.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#59 Vaellis

Vaellis

Just call your boy and we'll get luxed together

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,326 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:29 PM

CoD references, all the "you got a fully automatic marker" bullshit, smugness amongst some of the newbies etc etc

You get that with cockers? Dumb kids....Lol

Last weekend some kid said "WTF your gun's stupid. It doesn't have a sniper barrel like mine." He was referring to the 20" barrel on his A5, of course.

Haters gonna hatePosted Image Lol
I love when people can't pronounce my user name. ninja 50/45
Posted Image

#60 PbKid315

PbKid315

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:53 PM

Theres a kid at my field, thaat kays behind bunkers with a a5 and he wheres proto gear then he said he wants to get a mini with a airback hammerhead kit ??? wtf he has no idea what he is doing haha
Posted Image

#61 Jalen

Jalen

Resident Psychopath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 03:43 AM

"One time I played a game with only grenades and got like twelve people out" - renter claiming to have played/rented only four times before.
I only play paintball so I can tell dirty jokes.

#62 Sexypaki55

Sexypaki55

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 04:26 AM

"My tippman 98 is suuper powerfull! It shoots very hard!...you wanna buy it? Only 460$!"

Generally people that say or advertise their markers shooting harder than other markers lol :P

NorwegianBallersClub.png

#63 kanonjon

kanonjon

Oldschool is the proper school

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,711 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:38 AM

You get that with cockers? Dumb kids....Lol

Haters gonna hatePosted Image Lol

Well, cockers can ramp aswell ;)

Posted Image
DC2 Nexus - Pro series - Karnivor - Black Magic - Evo - Quest Sniper
Jack Wood on the DC2 : "I would love to have a DC2, in mint condition. I think it's one of the best looking guns I've ever done."
My YouTube channel

#64 Blarg

Blarg

"\_(ಠ_ಠ)_/"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 11:43 AM

"Your silencer doesn't sound like it's working!"
(pointing at apex barrel.)
Posted Image

#65 PB PUNISHER

PB PUNISHER

Double G Photography

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,784 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 01:54 PM

"Your silencer doesn't sound like it's working!"
(pointing at apex barrel.)

hahhahahaha i actually laughed out loud

You know, when someone gets a heart attack on the field and someone yells, "Does he have a Pulse?!"
And you reply, "Nope Halo"

Double G Photography Facebook Page
MY MOD APPLICATION! :) Flickr Page

#66 jman7843

jman7843

• Members
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 07:00 PM

the other day one of my newbie friends asked me if paint grenades and mines had explosives in them and actually blew up. I was like yes and peoples arms and legs are always getting blown of on the field because of it. lol
how in the living hell do you set a signature?

#67 beastmode986

beastmode986

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 607 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 08:29 PM

i laughed so hard when i read these i remember when i was a noob im like is your gun automatic that was the first and last time i said that

Buy a gun off the street and put it in his gear bag and call the police and tell them he was waving it around threatening to kill everyone....

Posted Image sexy dp fx >http://www.techpb.co...4

#68 Josh13

Josh13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 08:40 PM

Something that aggravates me is when someone brings there girlfriend and says take it easy on here which pretty much means dont shoot her, and when you do they get all pissed off. And also people who wear military helmets or full head mask thinking that someone is going to shoot em in the back of the head. Also when people play once then go buy like 1000 bucks worth of paintball stuff. And buy mil sim guns and stick 20 different laser, lights, and bipods. you know shit like that is stupid

#69 mokothemonkey

mokothemonkey

Official Chat Killer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,228 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 09:48 PM

Something that aggravates me is when someone brings there girlfriend and says take it easy on here which pretty much means dont shoot her, and when you do they get all pissed off. And also people who wear military helmets or full head mask thinking that someone is going to shoot em in the back of the head. Also when people play once then go buy like 1000 bucks worth of paintball stuff. And buy mil sim guns and stick 20 different laser, lights, and bipods. you know shit like that is stupid

Now I don't personally use a full head mask, or have a milsim gun but I HAVE been shot in the back of the head multiple times, and why does it matter to you if other people like having milsim accessories? I know I know they are pointless and heavy, but hey to each his own right?

Hi.

#70 FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 725 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 10:05 PM

I've been shot in the back of the head tons of times... When you are first to front it happens as you are usually way past the defenders and they have to turn around to shoot you!

I have been wearing a full helmet for years now, and I don't like to play without it. (plus it helps stabilize my helmet cam better than a face only mask).

#71 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 01:42 AM

ive had bounces in the top/back of the head and let me tell ya..it hurts like hell. so i would love to pick up an army helmet at my local military surplus store (thats right lol im lucky i got one right by me) or my pball pro shop yeah they sell the swat ones there
Posted Image
are you a Musician? Join the club! click this to get there!--->Musicians Club Here!

#72 konner09

konner09

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 02:12 AM

Haters gonna hate
but i play primarily speedball and i get shot in the back of the head a lot, also so what if someone wants to stick A bagillion lasers on their gun if they like then good for them. Also i play at a indoor mil sim feild and it actually makes sense to have a lighton your marker becauses its dark :P

We are waiting behind every bunker, hiding around every corner, waiting for you to make a wrong move.

from MCB

WGP NIGHTKAST for sale

#73 cojo95

cojo95

Sick Bro?

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 12:47 PM

*Gun starts making this wack ass sound when shooting* the owner comes over in between games and is like "oh dude you just broke an o-ring it's no problem" ......."what the fuck is an o-ring?" - direct quote from a kid at my field who bought himself a mini and basically has no idea how a paintball gun works.
If your under 18 and pay for your gear put this in your sig.
98% of paintball players wipe, if u have the balls of the 2% who dont put this in your sig.
Red E Vents for sale.....
Xbox + goodies, iPods

#74 Jalen

Jalen

Resident Psychopath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 03:10 AM

Gems from Saturday

group of 10 year old, loud-mouthed, retarded kids.

one of them: "oh look at that guy's gun it looks like it's fully automatic" (guy with 98 and a 100 round hopper)
another one: "oh yea dude i want to be on his team"

At this point I mentally giggle to myself while texting and waiting for the next game to start

one of them: looks towards my table
rest of them: also look
one of them: "dude why does that guy wear a shirt he thinks he's good but his gun sucks I mean look at it, it looks like ours it probably doesn't even go that fast"

They made this assumption, and compared my Etek 3, rotor, ninja 68, and freak barrel to their rental vibes.

-------------------

kid coming up to me while playing Alamo

kid: "dude give me bullets i'm all out of clips"
me: "sorry man I don't have any paintballs to spare"
kid: raises his empty gun at me "dude give me bullets or i'll shoot you"

I thought it was kinda funny, but admittedly shooting a few rounds at his feet after saying "I'd like to see you try" wasn't the best way to react. In my defense that kid was talking shit all day.

-------------------

My field, Dynamic paintball, is just that; one field. (one scenario, one speedball field)

kid coming off the field: "OKAY IT'S TIME FOR A NEW MAP"
kid next to him: "YEAH WHERE ARE THE OTHER MAPS HERE?"

-------------------

kid: "they should make paintball landmines that would be cool"
other kid: "yeah that would be awesome"
me: "well actually they do! You fill it up with gas and it has a bunch of small chambers where you can put like twelve or so paintballs in so when you step on it it shoots all the paintballs up at once"
kid: "well that's kinda stupid, who would even use that?"
other kid: "well they probably work better than grenades, because people can see grenades and throw them back before they explode"

-------------------

was talking to this dad and his son. They've rented four times I know of and are easing their way into the sport. I talk to them every now and then, bestow some information, quell some myths or misconceptions, trying to do anything I can to get them into the sport.

But then..

dad: "So I've been doing a lot of research, and I was thinking about getting this 26 inch barrel I found. The description says you get amazing accuracy with it"

I gently broke the news to him and turned it into a lesson... but still.... goddamn... I didn't even know they made 26 inch barrels... I've heard of 22" and 30" but never 26"

-------------------

me talking to a kid playing paintball for the first time in the middle of a game: "So, how are you liking paintball so far?"
him: "it's not as good as airsoft"
me: "lol why?"

I SHIT YOU NOT

him: "because in paintball people can see when you get hit"

#75 SuicideLemming

SuicideLemming

Game on!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:05 AM

This has got to be my favorite quote out of my years of playing.

*Standing in the chrono line, two newbies in front of me turn around and look at me*

"DUDE! THIS GUY'S GOT THE SILVER GUN AND THE HALO MASK!! HE MUST BE REALLY GOOD!"

Wtf does a silver gun have anything to do with me being good?!?!? hahaha

#76 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 11:41 AM

Me talking to my friend who has his brothers hand me down ion (his bro played semi pro and has many guns): so what gun do you have?
HIM: the red one
ME:.... :mellow:

lol we were at school and i couldn't see it
Posted Image

#77 I hate ions with a passion

I hate ions with a passion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 12:57 PM

The stupidest thing I have ever heard is some kid said he didn't need his mask because he could dodge the "bullets" coming at his face.
Setup- Custom black and lime green bob long vice, Vlocity, Ninja 68/45

46% of teens engage in pre-marital sex. 89% drink before the age of 21. Put this in your sig if you think that pandas are the chillest animal alive

#78 Vaellis

Vaellis

Just call your boy and we'll get luxed together

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,326 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 01:11 PM

When a kid at my school disses planet eclipse (I have an etek 3) then says he has one, then after I say the models he says he doesn't actually have one...he actually owns a Bt-4...
I love when people can't pronounce my user name. ninja 50/45
Posted Image

#79 Kid player

Kid player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:30 PM

When a kid at my school disses planet eclipse (I have an etek 3) then says he has one, then after I say the models he says he doesn't actually have one...he actually owns a Bt-4...

what a prick!(kinda funny:D )

Edited by Kid player, 30 May 2011 - 02:31 PM.

Hey I play paintball. I like it.

#80 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:36 PM

lol
Posted Image

#81 paintballman69

paintballman69

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 08:52 PM

i was talking to this kid i was reffing he was using c02 and we started talking about air vs c02 anyway i told him air is alot better for the gun and this is his exact words "airs for pussys my c02 can shoot through a hay stack and air cant shoot through a hay stack" i looked at him and i said straight to his face "you sir are a dumbass" and walked away. SMH dumb people i have to deal with when i ref
Your a towel!!!Posted Image

Youtube.com/paintballman79

#82 kingsurfer2010

kingsurfer2010

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 09:08 PM

Kids that are like "o I'm better than you I bet you just ref to make money" *silently laughs to self*.

#83 paintballman69

paintballman69

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:09 PM

Kids that are like "o I'm better than you I bet you just ref to make money" *silently laughs to self*.

yea ivr heard that b4 too

#84 Frisky Tugboat

Frisky Tugboat

Purple is my favorite animal in the alphabet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:05 PM

A kid told me that he played paintball so i asked what gun he had. he told me he didnt know but it had 2 hoppers and two tanks...Posted Image

Empire Axe, Invert Halo Too, Ninja 50/4500

#85 paintballman69

paintballman69

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 437 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:21 PM

Posted Image Posted Image

A kid told me that he played paintball so i asked what gun he had. he told me he didnt know but it had 2 hoppers and two tanks...Posted Image

#86 Pacoz

Pacoz

Whopper Jr

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:34 PM

now this is gunna be a long list......

kid chops paint "LOOK I HAVE A SHOTGUN"
my playing pump "how fast does that thing shoot? (little kids in the distance hiding from me) HE HAS A SHOTGUN , HE HAS A SNIPER , (The one Cod addicted kid that comes up to me) WHERES THE SCOPE DUDE????? "
me playing with any electro "LOOK HE HAS A MACHINE GUN , how much does that cost ( my answer) new $1,800 , WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?
"WHY IS HE NOT IN CAMO???????"
(the refs) "every time you come here you have a different gun"
"DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE HOW MANY BULLETS DOES THAT THIS SHOOT???????????????????????????"
" why is his gun gold and silver??????"

now only if i could remember more.........
my name is paco
My Youtube http://www.youtube.c...72?feature=mhsn
right now i use my all black luxe #2421, Gloss Blue and Titanium Bob long Victory, Zodiac Renegade ZR1 Orange and Black and my Gilver SLS
my feedback -> http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=135159

#87 CavenaughW

CavenaughW

Ballin'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 06:02 PM

When i meet someone at school that owns a paintball gun and i ask them what kind it is... They are like "I dont even know"! :tdn:

#88 Frisky Tugboat

Frisky Tugboat

Purple is my favorite animal in the alphabet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:00 PM

When i meet someone at school that owns a paintball gun and i ask them what kind it is... They are like "I dont even know"! :tdn:

This happens every fucking time. How can you play paintball and not know what gun you have...
Empire Axe, Invert Halo Too, Ninja 50/4500

#89 turkey357

turkey357

im Turkalicious

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,078 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 07:03 PM

This happens every fucking time. How can you play paintball and not know what gun you have...

i know this happens to me alot
Posted Image

#90 CavenaughW

CavenaughW

Ballin'

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 645 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 10:21 PM

i know this happens to me alot

Its so lame... FAIL...

#91 Josh13

Josh13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:42 PM

Now I don't personally use a full head mask, or have a milsim gun but I HAVE been shot in the back of the head multiple times, and why does it matter to you if other people like having milsim accessories? I know I know they are pointless and heavy, but hey to each his own right?

I dont bother me but its stupid. Yeah they can do what they want but i mean seriously one light is enough you dont need 3 lights and 5 lasers.

#92 Josh13

Josh13

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,079 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 02:45 PM

Only gun i no that has that is the dual a5s with some sort of special triger that you rotate, but you have tomod them to be like that

#93 Jalen

Jalen

Resident Psychopath

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,613 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 07:01 PM

I dont bother me but its stupid. Yeah they can do what they want but i mean seriously one light is enough you dont need 3 lights and 5 lasers.

Don't you know? That's how you get supreme accuracy! The only way you could get more accurate than that is with a 30" rifled barrel!

#94 konner09

konner09

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,141 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 09:12 PM

Don't you know? That's how you get supreme accuracy! The only way you could get more accurate than that is with a 30" rifled barrel!

your comment is irrevent to what we were talking about.
Also so what if they want 3lights and 5 lasers, yes its overkill but what ever

from MCB

WGP NIGHTKAST for sale

#95 illusion990

illusion990

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 09:13 PM

At the field there are these two kids decked out with gear but they insist on 24 inch barrels
As it makes them a "no scope sniping team"
Whenever I comment on the barrels it's always
"Look at the range" " its so much more accurate then your tweleve inch "
Followed by
"the longer the better haha"

#96 illusion990

illusion990

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 648 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 09:17 PM

Ok story 2
Person number one buys three old masks and glues them to make a full head mask
Person two steals the mask and wears it the game after it is stolen
He says he bought it off eBay

#97 lostpaintballer

lostpaintballer

AXE OWNER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 09:36 PM

Ok story 2
Person number one buys three old masks and glues them to make a full head mask
Person two steals the mask and wears it the game after it is stolen
He says he bought it off eBay

lmao that is so full of fail!
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice and leave everybody wondering how the fuck you did it.

Posted Image

#98 lord_g3

lord_g3

Bull Baller

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,040 posts

Posted 04 June 2011 - 11:34 PM

stuff like that has happened at a field near me to my friend.. was so funny cause it had my friends name on it.

#99 Chicago Paintballer

Chicago Paintballer

Hold yer Tacos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 828 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 07:26 PM

Guy jumps out of a second story building because he was cornered in a "sniper" tower.

I think it was funnier than dumb but meh.
My YouTube Channel: ChicagoPaintballer

Posted Image

I don't like getting shot by my teammates so either AIM UP or MOVE UP!!!

#100 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,824 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 09:04 PM

I went to a field one time and there were 2 guys there (About 14 or 15). It's the first time for one of the guys and his buddy (Who had very little experience in the sport as well.) was explaining some things to him. I thought "Ok, cool. The kid's just going to explain him the basics and what-not. I'll listen in in case they have any questions."

Then the newer kid asked "What was the first gun?", to which his buddy replies as follows:

"The Tippmann 98 custom was the first gun made. Spyder and Ion just stole their design and made it more expensive."

.... I was speechless. :blink:

BST Feedback 21/0/0

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users