• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Marqman

Marqman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 09:53 PM

Come check out this new place Paintball Paradyes in south charlotte as of right now they offer three fields (A tournament level speedball field is in the works) and is now open on weekends. Make sure to come out and vist they're right before the train tracks near the Steele Creek and Westinghouse intersection! Come check it out I'll be reffing once again this weekend.

#2 Mexico

Mexico

Wut is hoonigan?

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,428 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 09:26 AM

interesting.... u there tomoro?

#3 XxJKATxX

XxJKATxX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 03:47 PM

how much is a case or paint there?

#4 unfated33

unfated33

Punk Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 07:47 AM

It looks like their website is here: http://paintballparadyes.com/
Lists field fee of $15, All-day air at $9. My guess is paint is right around $60 per case based on the premium package price of $89 (entry, air, rental equipment, case of paint). Rental is the BT-4 marker. Prices are about in line with Paintball Central, but more expensive than the rest of the fields.

Looks like the pictures show an airball field and some hyperball obstacles, but the description also lists a 36k sq. ft. woodsball field. This is 9 MINUTES from my office - The worst part of playing is always the driving all the way to Rock Hill or way out in Union County to play paintball (Don't even get me started on the drive time to Behind Enemy Lines). I can't wait to check it out and see what it's like.

Field Description: Here at Paintball ParaDyes we offer a clean, family friendly environment with well maintained facilities that include: Western Field, Military Field, Advanced Speed Ball Course, 36,000 sq. ft. Wooded Field, Shooting Booth for ages 10 and under, Picnic & Observation Area and a Refreshment Area. Get out of the house and get into some fun! Play all day then throw dinner on the grill and cool off in our shaded picnic area. We keep the kids happy and safe with a field all to themselves and a Kids-Only shooting range. We are available for private events that include: Birthday Parties, Corporate Functions, Team-Building Exercises and Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties.

EDIT: Dang, didn't realize this was a Necro thread. Is this place still open? I've never heard of it.

2nd EDIT: If this place is open, it looks like they've closed the airball field from Googlemaps. My guess is closed and gone.

Edited by Unfated33, 15 July 2012 - 08:05 AM.

Happiness... is a warm mechanical marker

Mechanical Marker Fan: Azodin Kaos-D / Tippmann Crossover

#5 unfated33

unfated33

Punk Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:43 AM

It looks like their website is here: http://paintballparadyes.com/
Lists field fee of $15, All-day air at $9. My guess is paint is right around $60 per case based on the premium package price of $89 (entry, air, rental equipment, case of paint). Rental is the BT-4 marker. Prices are about in line with Paintball Central, but more expensive than the rest of the fields.

Looks like the pictures show an airball field and some hyperball obstacles, but the description also lists a 36k sq. ft. woodsball field. This is 9 MINUTES from my office - The worst part of playing is always the driving all the way to Rock Hill or way out in Union County to play paintball (Don't even get me started on the drive time to Behind Enemy Lines). I can't wait to check it out and see what it's like.

Field Description: Here at Paintball ParaDyes we offer a clean, family friendly environment with well maintained facilities that include: Western Field, Military Field, Advanced Speed Ball Course, 36,000 sq. ft. Wooded Field, Shooting Booth for ages 10 and under, Picnic & Observation Area and a Refreshment Area. Get out of the house and get into some fun! Play all day then throw dinner on the grill and cool off in our shaded picnic area. We keep the kids happy and safe with a field all to themselves and a Kids-Only shooting range. We are available for private events that include: Birthday Parties, Corporate Functions, Team-Building Exercises and Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties.

EDIT: Dang, didn't realize this was a Necro thread. Is this place still open? I've never heard of it.

2nd EDIT: If this place is open, it looks like they've closed the airball field from Googlemaps. My guess is closed and gone.

UPDATE: I called the field after opening and they are still open! I can't go today, but I want to check out this kids-only shooting range they have available for ages under 10. Both of my girls have been begging me to take them to Glory Road, but this sounds like an even better option to me. Sorry, I forgot to ask on the price of paint, but in a PBNation thread it was mentioned that paint was $60 per case for Diablo Heat about 12 months ago. A bit steep, but proximity and the shooting gallery both make it worth checking out for me.

EDIT: Per a facebook comment from Paintball Paradyes a few days ago, Diablo Heat is $59 per case, Diablo Premium is $69.

Edited by Unfated33, 15 July 2012 - 09:17 PM.

Happiness... is a warm mechanical marker

Mechanical Marker Fan: Azodin Kaos-D / Tippmann Crossover

#6 XxJKATxX

XxJKATxX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 06:52 PM

nice field little steep on the price but its paintball so its always fun

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users